Why are black guys considered better lovers or better at sex?

is it because they're gifted in resistance competitions such as 100mts and marathons that they apply this in sex and makes them last hours and hours without losing their erection?

Heidi Klum mentioned that she went out with Seal because of his package. But just package can't just be it because there are white men with big dicks too. So why these girls were saying over and over, sex was better with black guys.

What exactly is it they do differently. What does it mean they have rhythm(fact mentioned often), What exactly are black guys doing that white guys don't?

taboo
inherent athleticism
popular culture
bigger dicks

tell somebody he is a god at sex enough and he will start acting like one

Don't you have cuckhold threads to spam on /pol/? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that they aren't on Veeky Forums asking why [insert race] guys are so good at sex. Do some self-reflection and then please off yourself.

Excellent thread op.

You are just like the beta asianlet that posts in all the white male asian female threads

Projecting insecurity through anonymous posting

I was lurking in a interracial dating forum and found these comments.

>You marry a white man, you screw a black man on the side. The best of both.

>I totally agree!! I am a 39 year old blonde MWF teacher who loves her hubby, but is addicted to black sex.... black men make me go crazy. Yummmy

>I have been with a black guy. he was long but not large around. Sex with him was AWESOMe. He found spots no white guy ever did.

why have there been so many threads praising niggers lately?

black guy here
the meme isn't worth it bros. they just see me as a walking dildo

>I was lurking in a interracial dating forum
Why?

you cuckolds need to stay on /pol/

>guaranteed replies: the thread

i salute your efforts OP but you really need to work on your subtlety. cheap thrills like this aren't worth the time.

Niggers are primitive apes and sometimes their primitive sexual desire and aggression towards them turns them on. It fulfills their desire to be submissive as well as their desire to be care takers. "Ayo mommy let me git sum dat puss I'm ready to buss" its like breast feeding a retarded baby, but instead of using your breasts you use your vagina. Its just a fetish though and a dead end. Tats why they always end up as single moms, killed, beaten, or forever alone.

Some white guys click on this and put ignorant remarks because they hate the fact that they can't compete in the bedroom. But these puny pale dick having no pussy getting losers are just mad and jealous of guys with more confidence and a big cock that they know could work their girlfriends 100x better.

Hate on haters. And know while you think you're fucking your girl she's thinking about how good a black man gave it to her.

because they are animals that lack self awareness or comprehension of getting nailed for rape

Whites built modern civilization because their blood concentrated in their brains while niggers' blood pooled into their dicks. This is why niggers have big dicks but whites rule the world.

this gorilla dick daddys hungry

explain mulisms then

Also, Niggers are sub-human animals who are desperate to fuck and impregnate white women because they know they're genetically inferior and hope of giving their offspring a higher I.Q. and ability to function in a modern society without acting like a chimp.

Otherwise if these niggers were proud of their ethnicity they would only breed with black bitches.

Face it niggers, without superior whites you would have been left to rot in the jungles and your worthless race would die out. Oh and, sure, you can knock up some white whore but that child will breed with another white, and another, until all traces of your mongrel genes are suppressed over time all that will be left is blonde hair, blue eyed superior white children.

This is how evolution works; whites are the future and niggers are the past. Oh and when we eventually reach the stars, no nigger will step foot on that planet and it will be a paradise while your sub-human ethic group will be left to choke to death on the shitpile that your kind makes of all civilizations.

You know what niggers are? They're literally unevolved members of our species. It works like this. As we developed the more intelligent members of the human race started exploring their environment, spurred on by intellectual curiosity and higher I.Q.'s. As they migrated they started evolving into the various ethnic groups we have today, whites being the most advanced.

Niggers' ancestors were the low I.Q. animals content to graze in fields like the mindless animals they are until other ethnic groups made the mistake of bringing them into their civilizations. Niggers are basically cockroaches who do nothing but breed and consume everything in sight. They're incapable of building a civilization of their own and do nothing but bring successful societies to ruin.

We are seeing evidence of this in the USA where niggers infest every city that were once incredible achievements and monuments to the superiority of white men. Now they're wastelands filled with genetically inferior mongoloids who do nothing but try to guilt white men into ceding control of society with the help of race traitor whores who only fuck niggers to get back at their parents for not buying them a pony when they were little and numale self-loathing white middle-upper class closet faggots who secretly want black cock.

What sounds insecure is when I hear a nigger say "yeah, bitches want my BBC, you mad, whitboi?!?". So, if you aren't genetic trash then why the desperate need to fuck white women who you niggers place on a pedestal and aspire to fuck more than any other ethnic group?

It's because you know every word I said has intrinsic truth that can't be argued. Niggers are animals and bringing them to the new world was the worst thing whites ever did while white guilt over slavery is the only reason why you fucking cockroaches get away with the shit you do. Up here in Canada, we have niggers, but since we didn't have slavery you worthless fucks don't get away with the shit you do down in the USA.

It's not a coincidence that the best years for North America were 1945-1965 where white men proved their intellectual and physical superiority during WWII and afterwards built a civilization in the USA that was the envy of the entire world. But by 65 the flower power hippie children of the baby boomers started to take over and it's been all downhill since then because of niggers, women and fags.

Oh and as for your big cocks, the reason why you mongrels can't build nor maintain a civilization is because the blood pools in your genitals instead of fueling higher brain functions. You're literally a pack mule race designed for labor and nothing else.

Everyone synthesizes vitamin D from the sun, you stupid monkey. Whites do it a hell of a lot faster and more efficiently because our skin has less melanin. You people literally can't live at certain latitudes without artificial vitamin D supplementation because you won't be able to take in adequate amounts of sunlight and synthesize enough vitamin D to avoid rickets. You have black skin that shields you from the majority of the sun's rays because your people haven't been able to reliably conceptualize and manufacture clothing and shelter through the ages. That's your great black superpower - being able to sit out in the sun naked all day because you're unable to produce simple clothing and shelter. The average white person can produce protective clothing and shelter, and the average nonwhite can't synthesize vitamin D in a lab. This is only a small part of the reason why we conquered the globe and why you stagnated in areas around the equator, only to one day invent peanut butter.

By the way, I know this is some dumb guy effort-trolling, but his premise and arguments are so garbage that I had to bite.

Prove me wrong; pro-tip, you can't!

All girls dream with a black cock master. Ask to your mother's, for furthers information. Lol

>Some white guys click on this and put ignorant remarks because they hate the fact that they can't compete in the bedroom.
blacks cling to "muh dick" argument because they know they are behind in every facet of society. Lower IQ, highly aggressive, ugly, because of their hightened aggression and low IQ they are incapable of forming or functioning in a civilized society. They literally are a garbage race that brings no good to the world.
>B-but I got a big dick
>I fucked yo girl
Their stupid sexual fixations only proves how stupid they are. They're chimpanzees who've learned to talk and whats worse is that their capable of breeding with actual humans.

They learn from a young age and they tell their friends everything. This leads to better sex. I've been to black barbershops and they tell each other everything. And on top of that, they have huge cocks. Never let your women know about their sexual prowess.

wrong. jews rule the world right now. the us is a puppet of the zog

thats why black guys date fat girls m8. Not because they prefer fat white girls but its between a fat white girl or a black girl. Even an ugly ass fat white girl is considered superior than a black woman.

WE

WUZ

NUTHIN
SO WE BRAG ABOUT MUH DICK CUS THATS ALL WE HAVE GOING FOR US

I'm okay with white women getting their rocks off with black guys as long as they're not breeding with them. If they are producing white babies, I'm okay with it. Getting our population up is the most important thing. We can't let them out breed us.

Well, no withe guy ever, will put that face on a withe bitch as a black guy do!

u okay bro?