When will you realize that girls don't want some jack buffed dude...

When will you realize that girls don't want some jack buffed dude? All they want is a tall and handsome man with charisma

i don't care what girls want, they'll get what they're getting and they'll like it

I like being physically fit.

I have neither of those traits yet I get pussy so meh

fpbp

>this is what pathetic, unambitious nerds tell themselves to justify their lifestyle

A tall and handsome man probably does some form of exercise to get a low bodyfat which makes his genetically good face better

Pretty much.

How do I achieve this mode?

>jack buffed

Well jokes on you, I couldn't get girls even if I was handsome or charismatic.

>6'
>Tall

Thats about average height in America if we arent including hispanics.

That's the natty limit tho

And if you take away chinks it is 6'2

Yeah but girls like nice bodies. My gf loves my body. Plus being fit just feels good and healthy.

>This is all it takes to get girls
Christ why is the bar so low.

lmao

>implying you are getting pussy

Right? Holy fucking DYEL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

because the average male looks like SHIT user, low bf is all you need. A bit of muscle helps

t. DYEL

I'd just like to be fit, not overly buffed, but packed up for my height and strong.

It goes beyond women.

All the health, self-esteem, status and perception benefits along with extended functional abilities in comparison with an average untrained shitlord.

It doesn't take that much either.

To look better than 90% of untrained population literally all you need to do are compound lifts at like 3 h/week and eat a little more than you'd otherwise do.

I don't invest all of me in this, but it is not even needed. I don't want to be the biggest/strongest, just stronger and bigger than 9 out of 10 normiefags.

Not to mention that I have bipolar and all kinds of training relieve my condition much more than SSRIs.

All that dopamine/adrenaline/serotonine pumped in my blood during even small training bouts feels good.

This triggers me

You must have hell of a face or a black girlfriend with a body like that

>jaci
That's a nigger name. White women have way higher standards. You would be a virgin if you didn't settle for animals.

>Ohhh my gooodnesss boy
This should be our new meme

Do you think Ryan Gosling would date a nigger?