Do any of you know a good method of getting rid of or at least diminishing stretch marks

Do any of you know a good method of getting rid of or at least diminishing stretch marks

Use semen

yours or mine

You can't. Just get over not being able to take your shirt off in public for the rest of your life. Not a big deal.

Derma roller & vitamin e/c oil?

They're scars.

They'll fade on their own over a very long time. Lotion will help keep them from getting any worse, but there's jack all you can do to get rid of them other than surgery.

if they're from fat, lose weight and they get less visible. if they're from muscle, you're fucked

Cocoa butter.

leaser treatment, micro needling

>They get less visible

They start looking more like wrinkles/folds then. Look at any fit chick that's been pregnant.

Don't bulk too fast

drink lots of water, apply moisturizer to them daily, get a tan.

They will become much less noticeable, but they will never leave.

Remove the skin

You're going to need one Orb of Vanishing and the blood of an orphan child.

I had some minor ones and they went away after I got a bit fitter..

just stop giving a fugg about them

Try not getting fat first.

killing yourself. your stretch marks will still be there but you won't be worrying about them anymore.

Hydrate yourself A LOT, EVERYDAY. Moisturize the area where you have stretch marks. Cream, oil, doesn't matter. Just moiturize this shit after every shower (or at least 3 times a day).

this, kys

i have a lotion that i got from the doctor. makes the ones on my arms go away quite nicely.

>cut BF %
>IF
>Vitamins A/E/D3
>Sauna
>Moisturise religiously
>lift heavy, get huge

/thread

Just keep getting bigger. Get so big you just become one giant stretch mark. Then you'll look normal if a little pale