I know Veeky Forums likes to joke about how manlets have absolutely no chance with woman but from observing a...

I know Veeky Forums likes to joke about how manlets have absolutely no chance with woman but from observing a particular manlet at my gym I think you guys might be taking the meme a little too seriously. This guy is probably 5' 7" tops at least a head shorter than me and probably 190 pounds of pretty solid muscle, has an alright face and decent lifts. This dude talks to literally every good looking girl that is a regular at the gym under the age of 35 and they seem pretty receptive. They don't shoo him away, they smile and make small talk and laugh. Idk if he is playing off their jealousy or if woman really just love attention that much not gonna lie mirin the guys confidence and ability to approach and engage. Today he was training with a thicc qt and as soon as they were done lifting he was on to another Veeky Forums qt chatting her up before the other one had even left. Do you think they just love the attention and then get to the locker room and call him a creep? Or is this dude just smashing despite his manletude?
>tldr manlet at my gym appears to be drowning in pussy despite only having a nice build and slightly above average facial aesthetics

>OP discovers IRL women aren't like in his r9k memes

I'm 5'6 and get more pussy than anybody on this board. Girls don't care about height unless you're short (5'2). Literally no girl has said no to me because of my height. Most of the time I say I'm 5'11

>she's probably shorter than him when not wearing heels

5'7 isn't that bad, still taller than most women. Try and be a 5'2 """"""""man"""""""" and see what happens.

Holy shit

>He thinks the memes are real

that guy is at least 5'8" if she's 6'0"

>triggered manlet

> is 5'6
> claims to drown in poon
> claims no girl has ever mentioned his height
> still feels the need to say that he is 5'11

Kek, manlets gunna manlet. Cheers for the laugh friendo

>Most of the time I say I'm 5'11
I guess the people around you are too polite to correct you

So it's all just a meme Veeky Forums? Manlets still have a chance?

not really, I'm saying there's no way the guy is 5'10". The difference is at least 4 inches
I'm 6' myself

Yes it's just a meme. I have a friend who is a total manlet, he's like 165cm tall and he gets mad pussy. I'm 182 and a kissless virgin, kek. That said, he's fit and I'm skinnyfat with glasses.

She is 5'7"-5'8" that guy its just a turbo manlet

Thats because you are still a filthy manlet the cutoff is 6'0"(183 cm)

lol fuck off

Could you speak 1 cm louder ?, cant hear you down there

>it's a 230 cm basketball american projects his insecurities episode

i've always liked taller men (like 5'10-6'1) but one of my coworkers is prob like 5'7 and although his height is an obvious fact his charm makes you forget all about it. he's had several partners so i feel like as long as you are a couple inches taller than the girl most of them won't care. if manlets genuinely feel bad from these shitty threads just go get laid and youll forget all about it.

>taller men (like 5'10-6'1)
>tfw 5'10".5
Am i tall now ?

What an absolute moron

They are laughing behind his back OP, talking with a lot of women doesn't mean you get all the pussy

I know a guy exactly like yours, and he doesn't get any pussy at all even if he tries really hard to speak with every girl in the gym (and they recipocrate, but only as friends :^) )

According to bodybuilding.com or Veeky Forums you're still a manlet
According to girls you're okay

>That turbo manlet that aggressively chats up every female trying to do their routine.
This guy doesnt get laid unless he talks to two thousand girls and one feels sorry enough for his height.