aretheyonsteroids.com/hugh-jackman-steroids/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>roid
>get paid millions
>Still look sexy

You're god damn right I would.

Nah....

>okay

I'm not doubting that Jackman roided, but those pictures are like 10 years of gains apart.

It's a tempting offer no doubt

Hugh jackman is awesome. I'm gonna miss him since Logan is probably gonna be his last wolverine movie.

Sigh. Growing up sucks

if i was going to be watched by several thousand people on the tv i'd rather be swole than a skinny faget

plus you would be immortalized on screen at your absolute max.

Is this even a question OP

>would you risk your life taking an illegal drug for money
No thanks I actually like my life

yeah, [spoiler]too bad he dies[/spoiler]

>dumbass

Only if the semites aren't involved.

fuck you, I was actually semi looking forward to this movie.

He doesn't die don't be trolled

There's a time span of more than 10 years between these movies
Also, he had the best lightning, make up, AND was probably pumped during this shot.
It doesn't mean he roided, he didn't always look like this brah

The amount of ignorance on this board in regards to steroids is insane.

Of course he did steroids. Hes almost fucking 50. And steroids is a catchall term. You know the worst side effects for injecting test? High estro, possible gyno, higher blood pressure. Thats only if you are retarded enough to take it without taking an AI three times a week and then youre done. You dont need to injecting fucking animal growth hormones to look great. And of course he and almost every other major actor run Test cycles. Same with pro athletes. Theres sports doctors who make millions helping the rich cycle for their careers in entertainment.

>movies
>jews not involved

but nigga thats the second weapon they have since 1 century already (1st is the anglojew media ofc)

>Would you roid for a movie?

I'd roid for no reason at all

>for a movie

Why not just skip the movie?

A Gambit & Rouge love story & only for that.

wolverine dies in every xmen movie he's in

Shiiieeeettt....i'd movie for some roids

If he's using roids then he's wasting his money, that's easily attainable within 24 months of lifting when staying natty

Considering I already blast test basically without end, yeah, I'd do it for a movie.

But he can do it in 6 on roids idiot

>of course he did steroids
>provides no proof whatsoever

>manlet

professional actors usually don't have 24 months to change their physique for a picture tho

I'm roiding anyway.

He had the best doctors and the best gear, retard. It's almost 100% safe under those conditions.

Hugh said in a recent interview that before he would shoot a shirtless scene he would drink 10l of water every day for a week, then 24 hours before the shoot he wouldn't drink any liquid and he would pee every liquid in his body out.

That's total fucking bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=gocClPWVKIA

.t 12 year old dyel

>wasting his money
>spends 1k on cycle
>gets 1000k for movie
Brah totally waste his money

This was his routine
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/01/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html
Now, what evidence do you have that he actually roided?
>aretheyonsteroids.com/hugh-jackman-steroids/

No, it's not. Dehydration is standard stuff for fitness models and bodybuilders. Doesn't mean they don't roid.

.t guy with tiny balls

>1000k
Damn son is it hard to just say a million

bump

>implying we don't use denominations of cents
Nigga made 100M pennies

The idiotic "roid experts" on this board is getting out of hand. You all actually think he roided....He's had like 20 years of lifting especially the last 10 with the best trainers and dieticians in the world. He busts his ass off in the gym and has hundreds of videos of himself doing it. He gets photo shopped for posters in a movie with makeup and lighting to make him look his absolute best. And you think he's on roids. This is why fit will always be dyel. pathetic

That's a great blog post actually. And he's right, yes, Jackman is almost 50, but we talk about a Guy who trains since his 30s. I don't know how many roid users you guys know, but people with Jackmans genes who roids are still a LOT bigger than him. He doesn't roid, he just take his training serious.

He roided for x2 and has been about the same size for every one in the franchise since. Dofp and the Wolverine used cgi to enhance his beefcake scenes.

desu unless he's getting jewed in the extreme or is using more than test/tren he's probably not even spending 1k on a cycle
test and tren are dirt cheap

This is Hugh Jackman's workout for the movie "Wolverine".
I'll let you decide if this workout is enough to make you look like pic related without steroids in only 4 weeks.

Personally, it sounds plausible that you can look like this with very strict dieting, but I doubt it in 4 weeks. It's always assumed someone who gets jacked for a movie is taking roids because their is a time crisis for the movie being made.

youtube.com/watch?v=gocClPWVKIA

Paid millions of dollars become a sex symbol for women why not

I'm pretty sure his main reason for this being the last Wolverine was that it was getting way too hard for him to keep his body in shape at his age, and he wanted to eat shitty and not have to spend half the day in the gym. He actually loved the character but the work was getting too tedious as he got older.

If he was roiding he'd just keep blasting and make a couple more movies.

Would you say this is accurate?

"average" guy is more attractive than "very attractive" guy

no

Dude just think, how can he possibly die with the regeneration ability. Either he or dp in comic was obliterated but to one drop of blood and was healed completely

100%. If you are not Chad, no one likes you as a male.

>life: as seem by a 20 year old virgin neckbeard

once a pussy, forever a pussy. stay dyel friendo

You are either 20 years old or a retard.

Another dumbass who thinks every person who roids is huge.

Of course, but I'd make sure not to skip legs

Kek so true

But deadlifting works your hamstrings.

and Veeky Forums still thinks scooby is natty even though he refuses to deny when questioned about it

No one ever thought Scooby was natty. Him being hailed as the natty king was pure ironic shit posting from day 1.

The guy is given a nutritionist and a personal trainer and doesn't have to work 9-5. ANYONE on this board could look like that given those conditions.

I wish I could be just like Hugh. Tall, fit and handsome.

>and doesn't have to work 9-5

You know actors actually have to ACT, right? Dude probably spent all the time he wasn't in the gym on set filming.

You fail to take into account that he starts training weeks if not months before filming starts. Then while filming all he's doing is maintenance.

I think scooby is a dog and Kali is his bitch,
Elgin is the mailman and Dom is the pope.
gczl is natty but his lats are still fuckin' dope.

Take some tren or clen, don't care which.
Lift some goddamn iron and don't curl in the rack.
Grills don't care about legs, but love a wide-ass back.

That got a little off track and the morals cliche,
but the point remains I don't give a shit about scooby,
I just want to lift and lose my man-boobies.

>not roiding for this

>roid
There's like a decade between those pics. Still natty.

Has he still been training for Logan? Haven't seen any shirtless promotional shit or clickbait workout articles for it.

As far as bulking up is concerned, he turned to “The Rock” for help. Dwayne Johnson told him to eat 6000 calories every single day, which consisted of lean meats, vegetables, and very little carbs.

This all was coupled with many hours in the gym.

ayyyyy

You have to be fucking kidding me.

Not going to post content spoilers, but his physique fits the movie well.

... I wanna smash you in the gob m8, you prick

k

Chop your balls off to decrease that super dangerous testosterone that's in your body!

>6000 calories
>little carbs

Must be nice to bulk as a richfag.

Jackman and Cavill look huge on screen and dyel irl with shit lift numbers. The Rock roids because he comes from a bro past so working out is his life, but those two are career actors who know shit about lifting and take pride in doing 6 week crash programs before projects. Then they drop 30 pounds and go back to doing drama roles and looking metro. My guess is they'd be terrified to roid and if they take anything its only because a trainer or sports doctor convinced them it was only a fat burner or trt was anti aging therapy or whatever.

T. Teenager

Agree

Considering I already roid to feed my crippling body dysmorphia I'd happily do it and get paid to do so

Faggot detected

>average men. very likely for the majority of average men to die alone/a virgin

l m f a o
so fucking pathetic

Fuck that being an attractive woman sucks.

You get losers harassing you all fucking day. And you have to do with the normal shit of being a woman like periods and your shitty brain. And your value dies when you get old.

Being a mildly above average male is way better. I'm invisible when I want to be, I stick out when I want to, people respect me, etc..

HAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT
I'm probably a 6/10 life is easy just don't be a dumb cunt