Confido, the best escrow payment service to invest in?

Let's get this thread going.

ICO now closed, in discussion with an exchange for listing soon after ICO, low MC, better fundamentals than Monetha and UTRUST.

Why are/aren't you investing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4lCIkqjQ5I
reddit.com/r/confido/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i am whitelisted, but dont really want to get in cause its Q4 2017 + very easy to manipulate

In the near future yeah it will be easily manipulated due to the low market cap but I'd say the exchange news will be big for it

Also I'd be surprised if long term this didn't 20x it's current value.
Keep in mind to do that is only an 8 million dollar MC.

No questions or comments?
Really?
Your loss

>november 6

remember the day my friend

going all in with my ETH max cap allowance

see you on the moon

Any advice on how to actually buy the token? Don't have experience with tokenlot. Where can I get my ETH ready so I won't need to wait for transfers or some shit?

Stage 1 and 2 here. I'm planning on picking up a lot of ED before the exchange is announced.

see Ethbet

They sent out a video explaining how to that used the avalon ICO but it will be the sme process.
That will be in all the emails i think

unless you are whitelisted, you now cannot get in.

although im happy to sell my whitelisted account for 10eth.

you can put your 2ETH on the 6th of november to get in at ICO price

Confido actually makes a difference in its target industry.
What did ethbet do?

My first x10. I'm so excited mom

only x10?
What are you selling this year haha.
Wait for the bimonthly payments when they release the product

KEK

>please find ultra rare chainlink meme for future great usecases

I'm whitelisted. I just don't know how the process works.
Did they already send it out? Haven't checked yet.

ah cool man.

check email man.. they sent me an email and it confirms it... if you dont have it, that's a gonna be a problem

just message Joost on the telegram he'll sort it out

I mean, I already received the email. I just don't know how the fuck the whole tokenlot process works. Don't wanna be transfering my ETH to some address first as the whole thing starts, leaving me behind to buy 3x on ED. I guess I'll just wait for the tutorial vid

LINK + Confido , set for life

ICO stage 1 - check october 28 counter
ICO stage 2 - check november 6 counter

when it ticks down, you will need to provide same address as what you provided at the registration

We are the Confidomarines and we are not sellingk?

I don't know man, it just sounds too good to be true, but my main concerns are manipulation (some user said that he had 3 confirmed emails the other day) and no way to prove the actual partnership with those big shot companies.

brah here it is
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4lCIkqjQ5I

They dont have partnership with the companies. They use their tracking data for their smart contract

Never selling, I'm here for the payouts

cant wait to get JUSTed by this. first link, then ast and req. red pulse and wanchain will probably JUST me as well

its like i hate money

Hahahahaha you forgot req

Just hold bro. The market is a shit storm at the moment but it will turn. This one will float to the top

Wow, thanks a lot. So basically have MEW ready with the gwei set on a bit higher to get in fast. Aight.

No worries mate!

- So no real partnership
- No working product, just a bunch of code
- flippers invested already + 10 % presale bonus
+ small marketcap. growing for investors
+ real world use case with blockchain
Anything else Iam missing?

- unknown dev team
+ Partnership with Kleros (justice protocol) for their smartcontract, small but integral to their program.
+ Using chainlink as oracle
+ very responsive on telegram and reddit
+ token has a better use case than both UTRUST and Monetha (Seriously look at UTRUST token it's retarded wtf)

I'm out for the night,

But if you have any questions ask them on the reddit or on their telegram, the team are really responsive.

reddit.com/r/confido/
(Find telegram link on reddit, won't let me link it haha)