What is something you have found women being attracted to despite them denying it

To me is cockiness, athletic/muscular body types, and large penises. The type of women I see on Facebook, Twitter, and even fucking Reddit denouncing these things are in no way representative of the women I've met and hooked up with in real life. Not even close.

niggers

Oh! I forgot one last thing. Drama. If a girl says "I'm not into drama!", fucking run. This means she's super into drama.

Being white, especially if they're not white themselves.

actually very true of latina girls.

its like they want more superior genes in their pool.

>superior genes

T.butthurt shitskinned ape

No
They only like fat hispanic men

I've overheard several super liberal girls talk about how they love when the guy they are/were dating "is the man in the relationship" and doesn't put up with their bullshit. It was a kind of weird conversation that I heard before class once, and I knew it was true beforehand, but I thought it was more of a tacit concept

Quick question: can I get this body natty?

If you have to ask the answer is no.

women all want what they can't get, and if they tell you they don't want it, they're lying to your face

ie. any feminist who is too butters to catcall wants to be catcalled more than anything in the world

height and maybe good facial structure.

Money

Money. Women will almost always deny that their with their partner for their earning potential but if you're poor it's incredibly hard to find a woman who's willing to go out with you when you're past 25. There's obviously a minority (typically career minded women) who don't care about you're money, but even most of them will stay away from poor guys because they would reflect poorly on them.

In all seriousness, YES, that body is natty.

Underrated.

Fucking their sister who had an eye.

The GOAT exit strategy,

If you do it properly.

You can do it again 5 years later.

being strong for sure

>meet gf when skelly
>gain muscle
>loves holding onto my arms
>injure self and get lazy + 40 lbs
>user you need to work out again

and now we're back to Veeky Forums

>>injure self and get lazy + 40 lbs
What was your previous weight and height?

Idk. Im currently poor, cyclically sick, my shit smells like I'm dying, I'm covered in what are clearly not tattoos from a shop, if you put me on a scale the dial would rest on ALMOST TWINK, and a career criminal at this point. Girls throw themselves at me. Not that I would touch them, my wife and I have been truly happy for some time now and intend to keep it that way.

Wanna elaborate?

>Arrogance
>Aloofness
>Rudeness
>Muscles

Women love niggers.

I refuse to be a nigger, no matter how fruitful propagation may be.

>bad boys
>tattoos
>low inhibition
>muscles
>low body fat percentages
>when dudes don't give a fuck
>dudes that can fuck multiple women

t. Has never met a latina

>superior genes
>gets fucked by the jews
>gets fucked by blacks
>gets fucked by white women
>gets fucked by romans
>gets fucked by asians
>gets run out of their only country
>getting raped in europe by brown somalians and muslims
>highest percentage of cuckolds
>largest amount of gays
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>superior genes

top kek

I get angry when I have to explain the word extrapolation as if I'm the weird one.

fat dudes. by fat i mean obese but builtfat. looks like football players. I could never tell them "I like fat guys". I told my ex's friends "it's big boy season" and he didn't really take that very well. He was 6"2 and 250. Benched 270

Out of the past five liberal/feminist girls I've dated only one didn't like getting choked, spanked, held down, or just generally dominated. And the one still loved getting bent over and fucked which apparently most guys never tried with her.

Seriously liberal girls love getting fucked rough as shit. At this point I've just defaulted to it every time I meet a girl and they end up loving it.

>250
>6'2"
>only benches 270
Jesus, was he just legs?

I think its being nice to them and trusting them. I have had a few gfs break up with me for being too possessive/ mean. I went into the relationships thinking they were useless whores and essentially i found my own problems and ruined the relationship. This has happened many times now because I can't treat them nicely, be fun, and not dig at them. I think I just need to be nicer to women (not a cuck, but I'm a pretty mean person when i speak about things). Honestly Ive tried to impress chicks and pull out the chad moves and it just made me come off as an asshole. I guess all there is left for me to do is be genuine and not bitter.

sorta i guess. he had bulk to him. a natural broad body type and junk. but he did have thick af legs and could flex and junk. just noticeable fat with it and dark stretch marks. the last time i hungout with him and others i said the "its big boy season" thing again and he immediately was like "im a MEDIUM boy" and fished for compliments for 2 hours lmao

But do they want it for your validation, or the validation of their echo chamber once they tell the story?

>t. cuckhold bbc

They are usually have weird colored hair, a lot of piercings, or tattoos for a reason. They want someone to pay attention to them. They are desperate for it so try and stick out. They shame cat callers because they themselves do not get cat called. So they instead opt for the what the fuck kind of stares for the slightest bit of attention. They then turn that attention into more attention by saying people were "rape staring" and other nonsensical things when in reality the person was thinking what the fuck is wrong with them.

If someone anyone just told them they were pretty they would melt an their bitchiness would dissolve.

Can confirm I'm Dominican our girls are taught that you're supposed to marry someone lighter than you. We literally have this phrase of racemixing that translates to "improving the race"

Note that this works specifically for super liberal girls. Sure thats most of them but its important if ur goin after a level headed conservative girl, shes gonna want to secretly be the one in charge. The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world, all that bullshit.

fuark I'm going to spend the next few months working on my spanish, get some hiv prep and head straight to the DR

kekd

t. buttmad niggers

what's the phrase in dominican

money

being nonchalant and aloof.

Women say they want a man that cares, but they fuck exactly the opposite type of guys.

Honestly looks dyel
Like I'm super dyel 6`3 152
Im lean and see my insertions and my chest and shoulders are popping out like that

He looks tall around 165 in the gif?

If I had to guess

We could easily cuck'em all
Damn I love being white

Bumping