She's not coming back no matter how Veeky Forums you get

>she's not coming back no matter how Veeky Forums you get

Why did you have to post this, faggot? I was havin a decent Friday night

I just keep telling myself another one will come along and hoping.

I don't blame her. I had nothing to offer then.

Now the world must come to me.

if she doesn't wanna come be happy with you, its her fuckin loss. her opinion of you is not your reality

man up

she is an idea
you are in love with she
she can be anyone
live long and prosper bro

This. If I were her I'd have rejected me too. Now, to the future.

>she keeps asking you to take her back and you want to but you know it will hurt too much so you say no

Maybe that's because even though you're getting fit, you're still a douchebag.

We'll all make it again, brah :,^(

She's been gone for years.
I just find solace knowing that I had her. For an insignificant moment in time and space, I was hers and she was mine.
>
>
>
>maybe I'll find her in another life
>i'll always miss you

>shitty framing

I know that feel Brotendo

I just miss her so fucking much, but I'm pretty sure she's got another m8

I mean on the bright side I can turn depression into frustration and anger which helps me push out slightly heavier sets, or at least ignore pain more. I'm using the term bright side loosely as possible though

>share a personal photograph nobody else has ever seen
>Veeky Forums critiques it

At least I'll always have you fags. Never change.

>dat thousand cocks stare
Nice.

nigga shes a 6 at best you'll find someone else better looking who you connect with emotionally eventually

>tfw you notice you're only attracted to girls that remind you of her

Do you accept it or do you try for women that don't remind you or her at all

I am working out for the only thing worth saving.

Me too, lad.

Can't honestly blame her, can I? You probably have nothing to offer so it is best to not waste her time and let it be.

>I used to be a fat fuck up
>she was this cute little girl
>we started dating
>it was all great but her friends hated me and she fell for the peer pressure
>she broke up with me
>I start dieting and lifting to get my shit together
>getting lean and building up muscle
>my face looks great
>we saw each other last week
>she's chubby now and looked at me, checked me from head to toes
>had a 'wow, what' expression on her face
>I looked at her body and made a 'bitch, please' smug face
>she was visibly bummed out and kept adjusting her clothes

I'm glad I dodged that bullet.

Here, have one more.

I've truly never connected with another being like I did with her. I'll be surprised if I ever do. In some way I don't want too.
She's the epitome of "The One That Got Away"

>I can die happy knowing that I had her
>no amount of lifting or drinking will ever bring her back though

This is a bitter pill to swallow

So you're just like her friends now. Good for you, growing as a person is overrated

>tfw the girl you were dating tells you she's still in love with her ex a few months into seeing eachother
>tell her we shouldn't see each other any more, hard thing to do but the correct thing I believe
>don't talk for a month or so
>miss her a lot so reach out to her
>she's back with her ex already

It's not a nice feeling, being used.

They won't last, and honestly I feel a little sorry for her. Who goes back to their ex after they get dumped because 'he needs space'?

Yeah... Not going to work. Then she'll come crawling back and I will say no. R...right?

Do you read well?

Good. I deserve better than her

>fell in love with this amazing girl a little over a year ago
>it's an intense, passionate and bright flame relationship which doesn't last very long
>be yesterday
>roughly a year an a half or so since we split
>no feelings for her any more, don't really think about her any more, no hard feelings either.
>decided to send her a quick message, see how she's doing
>mfw she actually responds
>we're both doing really well now
>we're both chasing our dreams
>we're both really happy and proud of each other

Man, that's a weird feeling. I'm genuinely happy for her and she is for me with no ulterior motives or anything like that at all.

I hope the rest of her future stays as bright.

I've made my peace with it.

>Who goes back to their ex after they get dumped

keep this in mind man, you dont want that to be you if she does crawl back

>We had only been dating for a week and I was already planning out our future together.
>She was both beautiful and intelligent
>I was willing to ignore her past if she would just change her ways
>One day she's texting me saying how much she misses me and loves me and the next days she's posting snap stories with another dude the fucking day before Valentine's day.

Fuck woman, man. At least I got to cum inside of her once, so I guess all of the money I spent on her wasn't in vain.

Thanks user, I definitely will.

If she's a 6 my fat gf must be a 2...3 tops.

God damn it guys

Dude you are me. Going through the same thing right now. You're a cool dude and that pic at Universal is sweet af.

Thanks famz

Mate, have a little self respect and raise your standards. You can do a hell of a lot better than that trash.

You're all DYEL

Want to know how I know? Because the only thing you faggots want in life is a gf; if you weren't DYEL then you'd either have a gf or you'd be able to get one.

There is no such thing as "the one", theres plenty of women out there that can make you happy if thats what you need. Stop living in the past you faggots and challenge the future instead.

>have great gf
>wife/knock up Material, but of course I don't want that life
>in my late 20's
>realize that finding a girl like her again would be hard
>tempted to break up wither
>the thought of being potentially depressed from missing her and getting drunk and fucking ugly sluts is tempting to me cause I've become friends with depression
>dark life is best life.
>life is comfy at the moment and I'm antsy

Desperate faggot holy shit

go grab coffee with her you stupid retard

Nothing wrong with a little reminiscing.

DO BETTER

youre single now
live it up faggot

That's why you...

>Gotta get back

I would but when she left me she left the country too. She's also seeing someone who is a perfect match for her. I'm happy for her, but our chapter together is done. It's time to write new ones.

>Back to the past

ahhh. well that does seal the deal, doesn't it. wel good for you i suppose.

im only 3 months past and im almost into the acceptance phase. rough stuff, i want the "what if" to stop

Dude you're worth more than someone like that. Appreciate the experience you had with her but learn from it. Everyone deserves someone who won't shit on them

Stay strong, user
Even if you never get over her, you'll learn to love that you had her.

>1008
>357

>every relationship you've been in has been a bad match and lasted way longer than it should have because you're emotionally needy but also good looking and good in bed

Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the land-whale Master of Fatness, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish user warrior wielding a magic barbell stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final rep was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where HAES is law! Now the fool seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Aku!

Yes there is.

You're all giving up and ending your story with "I had her and lost her, I will never find another one like her".

You're still young, grow some balls and get out there.

Or better yet; realize there is more to life than chasing pussy. Set a goal and reach it; if you're Veeky Forums then the right girl will come a long when you need her.

Good.

t. beta

Thank you

>beta
>doesn't want to emotionally connect with other women

This girl i was dating pulled some shady shit and i called her out on it. I asked to look at her phone and she got pissed at me but let me. Then she told me she felt too guarded and constricted around me. Wtf is this shit? I mean I was being nice to her until this shti happened. I guess she is pissed she can't fucking use me.

>never been loved

You wouldn't understand bub

>tfw after several spectacularly failed relationships your defences are so high and you've all but given up on women.

This girl thinks you're not good enough for her; she doesn't like you enough to be with you and instead chooses to fuck other people.

And you're putting her on a pedestal and saying shit like

>I can die happy knowing that I had her
>Even if you never get over her, you'll learn to love that you had her.

Fucking disgusting. Get some self respect and face reality. She is getting taking dick from other guys and she doesn't give a single fuck about you, shes having a great time and you're sitting here remembering her and beating yourself up that you lost her.

Do you think she thinks about you when shes texting Chad? Do you think she regrets leaving you?

You're clearly under 30 because that bitch isn't even that old in those photos. Grow the fuck up and challenge life, you've got plenty of time to find another bitch to give you the validation that you desperately need.

Fucking pathetic. You've triggered me. This girl is treating you like an absolute beta faggot and you're still remembering her like she shit sunshine out her ass.

>Gets rejected
>IT'S MY FAULT NOT HERS. SHE THINKS I AM NOT GOOD ENOUGH AND I AM LESS VALUE THAN CHAD BUT IT'S STILL MY FAULT AND SHE ISN'T TO BLAME.

What the fuck happened to you? See this bitch for who she is.

And for what it matters; I've been loved and I've loved. I've currently got the best gf I've ever had; but if I were to lose her I'd do the same thing I always do.

Maybe I'd have a week of being disappointed and question where it went wrong.

And then I'd focus on boxing and I'd move forward with my life, occupying my free time and chasing my goals. I wouldn't waste my time feeling bad over somebody who thinks I'm not worth their time. I'm better than that.

Shit happens in life, you either move forward or you be a weak faggot and let yourself be a victim. You're choosing to be a victim living in the past rather than building a future.

>he doesnt know what happened between us
>he doesnt know that I was young and stupid and chose not to be with her at the time
>he doesnt know that she loves her the same way she loves me
>he doesnt know that we've both grown apart and accept and understand it
>he doesnt know that we still love eachother but we're 5,000km apart

Stay triggered, faggot. I'll always love her

I'm not the guy you're replying to but: I agree with your first paragraph. This chick isn't worth shit and he shouldn't give her a second look. But it's important to remember the people that are i.portant to you, even if they're only important to you for a short time.

When people have that kind of impact on your life you need to be mature enough to be thankful that they had that impact, but also learn from that experience to not repeat the same mistakes in future relationships.

Ding ding ding.

Wow something similar happened to me recently. I knew I was going to get played but it was nice to have a companion for a while.

See

Listen to uncle user son. Feel my spirit. This is not the way.

Your soul is currently on the torturer's rack. Every time you reinforce that Girl on a pedestal image, you turn the crank one more turn. You have all the power to change this prison of despair. Your body may be Veeky Forums, your wallet may be full, your mind may be enriched but your soul is eternally empty.

Step to the light. Walk towards redemption. Put yourself on that pedestal. Should you falter, I'll always be here for you.

>Excuses

Fucking topkek. How old are you? Honestly. That's a lot of "LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE"

>we've both grown apart and accept and understand it
>She loves me
That doesn't make sense at all.

Also isn't saying anything different to what I'm saying. I completely agree with him. He isn't saying "it's ok to sit around beating yourself up and blaming yourself up for the fact she doesn't think you're good enough"

>that doesn't make sense at all

It must be rough having never experienced truly loving someone

Oh I am laughing to myself. How pathetic are you? Seriously.

Btw I am

Doesn't matter, had a good Friday night at the gym.
I bet if I keep this up, I can deadlift away the loneliness and existential dread!

Wew lad thanks for making my night just an ounce worse

Emotional maturity on Veeky Forums? Well I'll be damned!

She means nothing to me now...

Guys I keep getting played by chicks. I use red pilled shit and all it does it allow me to see the shit they pull and not trust them which leads to us breaking up. Is the ultimate redpill trusting women? I know they hate feeling "constricted" or whatever

Hahahahahahahaha

You don't love her you're just scared you'll never get anyone better than her. If you guys loved each other you wouldn't of "grown apart".

I seriously am kekking at you user.

That's what I miss the most, desu. Having someone to love and talk to. I don't have many friends, just acquaintance's, so I feel more lonely now than I did before we got together. I got a taste of what it's like to be happy, and unfortunately, I don't have any more samples.

They're saying the same thing faggot

>meet gf's family last week
>take her to dinner to meet my sisters
>dad asks sisters how much she likes me
>dad she's in love with him

i've never known this feel

And you, I, user

Good, fuck her

Time to evaluate the women your been with, look at their similarities and change your taste

>she was a snake
>she was manipulative
>she was unapologetic about her actions
>yet all she has to do is send me a 'hi' and i'd come crawling right back

Do you really want to be with someone who doesn't care about you? When it comes to love it's so much more than Veeky Forums. If you don't have that 'connection' or 'spark' is it even worth it? They might look a certain way or act a certain way, but are you just looking at the world through rose colored glasses? What did you hate about them but let it slide? What did you walk away with a bad taste in your mouth about? Everyone has faults. You cannot force someone to love you. You cannot force someone to want to be with you. It is all beyond our control. You can have a perfect personality for someone and be unattractive, which is where prime aesthetics of Veeky Forums comes in.... But.. There is someone out there for you. There will always be someone out there for you. No one is unique. Everyone is sorta like everyone else. Everyone reminds everyone else of someone else a little bit.

Don't let someone that doesn't value you ruin your life. You are you. You are the most important. Love yourself before you love someone else or you will accept love that is beneath you.

Stop it

hi, it's me, ur ex

good.

My ex cucked her ex with me for a year before we dated for a year before she broke up with me to go back to her ex. I slept with a couple other women during the whole ordeal since I knew better, but the nerve of some women

>dating a girl who cheats on her partner to be with you

Literally asking for it.

Every single time we went on a date, we fugged, and I always that about that
Ain't even mad

>and I always that about that

I always that about that too when I fug

I always knew she was trash. But like nastasya filippovna, she wasnt a complete and utter slut. Just a cheater. She's gone now.

>tfw I wouldn't want her back anyways

She would just slow me down anyways.

Woah are you me?

Had enough for today...

>she just wanted to be friends but I wanted more
>she knew how I felt about her
>too afraid to commit because of past fucked up relationships and too selfish to let go
>so i made the choice for her and walked away
>not having her in my life hurts almost as bad as being so close to her but so far away
>in time, this too will pass
>this is for the best

>don't know how long I should pursue before giving up

Granted it's only been a month or so since we even met but still, don't know how fast/slow I should go, how I should initiate, etc. At the same time I feel like sitting on my ass doing nothing isn't helpful either, can't get anywhere if you don't even try. Why is this shit so hard.

Is it worse if you don't have a her/she? like no one that comes to mind that has this hold over you?

I've dated a couple girls, fucked many and had my share of drama/cheating etc but no single girl has stuck out like someone I couldn't live without or someone I'd want to begin to spend my life with.

Thanks user keep improving your selve

Stop drinking before it's too late. You are doing it with the wrong mindset and it could become unhealthy.