These sloots are getting ready to go out for "drinks" and youre here in an anime image board eating your fifth meal of...

these sloots are getting ready to go out for "drinks" and youre here in an anime image board eating your fifth meal of the day trying to make gains (lol)

what went wrong bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wpmqzMmeD2A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing. I'm comfy.

We weren't integrated into social situations at an early enough age so there fore we have a distinct disadvantage in the newly 80/20 society. it has to do with income levels and shit like that too. basically we would have been fine fifty years ago but we got fucked hard by our parents generation

i was like 2 years behind in meeting people and never built good, longlasting friendships. now i have like 2 close friends and maybe 3 other almost close friends and they never want to do anything but smoke alone at their houses

1. Only banged a sloot once, and she prob did 5 dudes where I work. But I got in early.

2. My industry 33% of folks are gay -- keeps me on the outside looking in.

3. Don't care anymore about erotic fun... banged hotties, and I'm over it.

4. Wish I knew what to do with my 401(k).

>Bow down.

My mother was a terrible example of a wife.
I was falsely accused of rape at 17.
My first "girlfriend" didn't take me seriously and my lack of experience and naivete allowed me to get taken advantage of.

Now, I don't date. I lift weights and save money.

Let me guess. They want me to buy them shit?

Better I have a bag of blow on lap & then we talk.

Me? I don't go out for sloots. Too many contaminants.

>sluts getting ready to go out and get DUIs in addition to having their pussies beat the fuck up by some random fag who isn't going to stick around for the kid
>said ''''''man'''''' probably doesn't own land or produce shit including a family

>meanwhile be creating things, improving myself, and staying out of trouble

The trick being.

Tinder.

It's a glorious thing.

Good for them. Why do we all have to do the same things?

I have come to learn lifting will not save your autism. In my case being autistic and picking up lifting as a hobby now just means I obsess over macro counts and symmetric strength growth IN ADDITION to my other nerd hobbies.

god marissa (right) is hot

Only on fourth meal so far, I might still have a chance...

Tacobellfourthmeal.jpg

haha jokes on you i'm injured so i'm not bulking right now

mongolian basket weaving forum

What's the 80/20 society?

80 percent of women go after 20 percent of men

>tfw I spent 20k last month on my home renovations
>tfw I have no debt
>tfw my IRA is maxed out in January
>tfw my family makes 15k a month after taxes
>tfw my wife is a doctor
>tfw our net worth is 1.6 million and growing
>tfw I came in her pussy a few hours ago while fucking her doggy on a maple solid wood king size bed
>tfw we have recession proof jobs that require special licenses
>tfw public so union and unfireable
>tfw I just made 500 cal Chinese sir fry
>tfw cutting for a 2 week cruise next month
>tfw on my phone buying $3000 in smart lighting so our shit changes color depending on my mood

OP is a fag. I do need to workout more though. Shit. It's all there is to do right now

My friend told me his frat is throwing a quarterly tonight but I didn't want my name on the list because the alcohol and late night will negatively affect my gains.

Is this what they call "making it"?

What went wrong was the normalization of unhealthy drinking and sexual habits in youth culture. I'm the one doing shit right

What's your career tho?

because friends with the local chad, going drinking next weekend with 18yo sloots

I work with at least a couple Chads, should maybe try to hang out with them more often.

guy's a total douche, but I do it for contacts and social conditioning.

it always was like that hypergamy) but back in the day it was kept in check by higher social pressure of labeling women who would perform in that act as sluts. Now women have their own money, can divorce rape losers and cash in on child support free rides.

Treat women like shit and they will gladly let you pump and dump them. Only take care of yourself (lift, eat right, dress well, advance your career). Treat women like the filthy whores they are and they will flock to your dick like crazy.

Always wear a rubber and flush it down the toilet yourself.

Ditch the idea of a women ever loving you, that is what your bros are for. Love your male friends for their minds and fuck whores for their bodies.

simple as that.

I went to college and got my fill of that type of nightlife except for a couple of flings a year at special events. Also those girls are trash/10 if your reference point for hotness is naturally beautiful young athletes from good families.

It's only making it if you don't want to meet people or have girls remember you as someone with connections. If you would like those things, then you're making a bad call.

I'll celebrate a birthday with my buddies tomorrow at a club. Still a 20 yr old virgin but people around me don't know :)

moved back to my home country at the ripe age of 13. knew no one, became super shy and decided to play games instead of buying sexier bras and using facebook.

>health inspector
>design wells on the side

>Love your male friends for their minds and fuck whores for their bodies.

gayer than /lgbt/

in highschool a bunch of guys would always add phantoms to their record and say they, for example, fucked some girl at their cottage or something to increase the tally to 3 from 2, or 1 from 0

> Be 24
> Have only been with 4 women (feelsbadman), haven't had sex for like 8 months
> Could be worse though I guess

Nothing. I don't want to be a part of that life.

>high forehead on the right

Disgusting. Girl on the left is OK.

>Lying on a Tibetan Underwater weaving forum
Shiggy

>15k a month
> wife is a MD, prob general physician
Bro, so you make what 2k a month?
How does it feel tp brag on a Bohemian Cancer Support forum while your wife looks down at you for not being the bread winner?

You're a speck of dust on my Alden indys

>wife makes 6k
>I make it 4k
>real estate pulls in 5k
>tfw this is a bad month

She's a psychologist. So 30 hour weeks. The rest of it is keeping fit for me.

Stay mad loser. My life is superior to yours. In every way.

>what went wrong bros?

You started worshipping sloots

if your life was truly superior to literally anyone you wouldn't have made that statement. Just the fact that you even felt the need to get this defensive while maintaining your anonymity proves you're extremely insecure.

also prove you don't suck dick for 4k a month faggot. Pro tip you can't.

What do you do for real estate?

so are you OP. it's funny when people are too stupid to have any awareness of themselves.

I'm on the ass end of the flu, and walking more then 10 feet leaves me completely exhausted and panting.
I can't sleep
Oh, and the idea of sex is more appealing then the actual act nowadays so...I'm a giant clit tease.

>youre here in an anime image board eating your fifth meal of the day trying to make gains
oh boy

Im on a 1500 cal/day diet so I can get below 15% I'm guessing in at about 20. So I only eat one meal a day. Once I hit 15 I'll hit the gym again. Coming off reconstructive foot surgery.

Pro tip surgery fucking sucks when it incolves bones and not just cartilage. Use it as a last resort only

fr. this is such a ancient greek answer. we need to go back to that kind of society.

It's 9am you cunt

>posting a picture of yourself in a fedora

rly makes ya think

Have six unit apartment complex and a condo in Tahoe. This year Tahoe has been great. Our six unit is in a trendy area so we've done week since 2012

>80/20 society
>80 percent of women go after 20 percent of men

hahahaha

I'm completely autistic and maladapted and pretty ugly yet I have a cute gf, guess that makes me chad right?

your mentality puts you into a self fulfilling prophecy where you never talk to girls so you never get laid. fucking kys loser because you will never make it.

>Sloots
Nothing i don't bang sluts

great blog post!

I'm playing d&d then lifting with the boys tomorrow. Fuck thots

I cut off my social life completely after seeing that I don't get any more enjoyment from uni friends and sluts than I do being by myself, or doing my own shit. Plus I've been alone for most of my life so it's much more comfortable and affordable.

They know :^)

Plato is that you?

80/20 is true when it comes to sex.

Having a gf isn't being chad, it's honestly beta as fuck. Being chad is having many friends with benefits or fuckbuddies aka plates.

I could get a gf if I _wanted_ to, but I don't want a gf. I only want friends with benefits or fuckbuddies, anything else is a fucking waste of my time. Usually, girls im FWB with want to date me exclusively after 2-4 months, but I don't want to so the FWB relationship dissolves.

>health inspector

youtube.com/watch?v=wpmqzMmeD2A

>Treat women like the filthy whores they are and they will flock to your dick like crazy.

Women being whores is so fucking true.

Just yesterday I was at a party and this one girl was hitting on like 3 of us guys, subtly though. Then she noticed that the first guy wasn't really interested and she started crying because she "couldn't find her phone". The real reason why she cried was because the guy left without her, because her phone was on the fucking table.

Then on the way home me and another guy are walking with her. I want to just get home so I walk ahead of them, as I was drunk and high as fuck. So then they are at their tram stop and I say my goodbyes to them, because I have to take another tram not far away. Meanwhile she was hitting on the guy.

So I continue to my tram and wait for it and she then comes around to take my tram, which is _not_ the tram she needs. She then says she doesn't know where she needs to go blah blah, obviously wanting to go home with me, but as I'm so fucking drunk and high I would probably not be able to perform, otherwise I would have taken her home.

So here's where shit gets fucking real.

We both get into the tram and she sits not too far away from me and I can still see her. After a few stops some stranger goes over to her and asks her some stuff and they both leave together.

That's how fucking easy some women are, I am 100% sure she had a one night stand right there and then.

I'm married... so what's your point you fucking retard. My wife's been with more people than I have. Same goes for, key word here Majority of women I've been with women can Get laid easy.

No you'd be even worst off in 50s generation because that would require attending social events like church and dance. Only productive people who have a future would be getting deserible wives. Basically Chad would still be kicking your ass to the curb.

You'd only survive in shit tier/muslim country where your parents can get you a bride by trading a few goats.

More or less the same. Worse though because I'm at uni again and surrounded by hot girls and not getting any action. I just do not have the initiative.

>trading harem of goats for a woman
I shiggy diggy.

>falsely accused
>falsely

Nobody believes you, rapist.

charges were eventually dropped

just like the soap you filthy rapist?

You will never be truly happy, I wasn't when I was a NEET and sure as hell I'm not now.
Got a GF, a job and major depression.
I'd rather be at a gym now, working on myself.

poor girl. if you're honest I don't think you think she's totally alright in her head. probably some deep insecurities. some easy psychology for you - if the dad never gave them attention then they're desperate to seek attention and validation from men when they get older, until they figure out their patterns and stop doing it. a whore would be a girl sucking a dick in the middle of a room of people, not a girl desperate for intimacy.

Can you even satisfy girls like this without an 8x6 inch dick brehs

You can satisfy a girl with a 6 inch dick, which is pretty average.

What you can't, however, is satiate their need for fucking multiple men and the cock carousel (hypergamy). It has nothing to do with your dick size, women will want to try all sizes, shapes and forms of dick.

No that's a whore
yes her existence is sad
But take her as a lesson
she is fucked in the head not your problem and you aint gonna fix her

Exactly my thoughts. Not my bitch, not my problem, no sympathy from me.

These types of women are only good for a dicking, nothing more, nothing less.

I usually have FWB type relationships, but I always enjoy it when I can cross girls off my mental "potential LTR" list. She actually seemed like a decent girl until yesterday, also quite pretty. On good days she's a 7.5/10, on average she's 6/10 because she has that "feminist glasses"/"not-quite-hipster" look to her that turns me off.

This guy speaks truth in my old job I was a manager and was in the upper 20s and now that I lost my job definitely in the upper 50s. Really hard to find a chick that's not a landwhale now even though a year ago I was dating Instagram models

What industry senpai?

top fuuuuuucking kek

Women are just so much effort for very little reward for me atm, although I think my problem is relying on Tinder too much

Why is it so hard to keep a fwb relationship going? Last girl I had things were going pretty well then she just started ignoring me for no reason

If you just want sex then they want relationship, and if you want a relationship, then they want only sex.

Fml f a m

built good, long lasting friendships now

>Their non-existent father's

Hahahaha this. So much this. Why do people idolize a the 50s and 60s when they never lived it and know so little about it.
>1/4 of adult males were PTSD ticking time bombs self medicating with alcohol while driving literal death machines with giant motors, terrible suspension/handling, and no seatbelts.

>Chad continues to deny your neet ass everything
>Only now he also wears a fedora while doing it.

Serious question, why is Veeky Forums so obsessed with fucking sluts and partying? Why wouldn't you want a gf you actually like and have fun with friends? Why the obsession with frat life, I sounds pretty shitty.