I'm planning on doing intermittent fasting...

I'm planning on doing intermittent fasting, I've got a question; are you allowed to drink anything during the time you are fasting like coffee? also is it okay to eat an apple or something during the 16 hour period time just to adjust your blood sugar? I wake up early and go to work in crowded fucking public transport so I don't think I could hold on to 12 pm without actually eating anything

no watter no food if you feel like youre gonna die then you die thats it

/thread

wear a sweatsuit as well for max gains

wow thx

Is that the fargo cashier girl?

Drink lots of water during the day (including while you are fasting), black coffee/tea is fine. No food of any sort, including apples. Low blood sugar is a meme, you are missing like 1 meal

yea

Should I workout while I'm fasted or after I eat? Basically cardio and some lifting

>doing a 7 day water fast
>on day 4

>day 1
>feel hungry, but manageable

>day 2
>unmanageable hunger, make a list of everything I want to eat after the fast

>day 3
>no hunger, but throwing up bile several times a day.
>lightheaded, cold sweats, feel like I will die

I don't know if I will make it to day 7 apart from the grace of God.

>tfw you make 7 days

You gonna make it we all gonna make it

What's she famous for?

I look like the male version of her. I really need to switch to contacts

black coffee and sippy is fine

under 5cal won't break fast

How often do you fast on intermittent fasting?

If I didn't eat anything till mid afternoon on my one day off from gym each week would it have any sort of positive effect?

I mean it would be better than nothing.

If possible, try not eating anything until the evening.

>How often do you fast on intermittent fasting?

Intermittently

read up on it on www.leangains.com

drink lots of water.

What

Yes you are meant to drink during the fast. It takes some getting used to, but once you do it a while you don't feel hungry at all during the fasting period. Just start off by delaying eating for an hour progressively every few days. If you really wanna jump in head first then do a fast for 2-3 days and it will really get your body acclimated quick.

Post before and after pic lad

Choose your feeding time. It doesn't have to be at 12pm, but if you break your fast at 8am, for instance, you only have your 6 or 8 (or whatever) window from there.

You can drink water, tea, or coffee, but don't add anything to them (no sweeteners, no cream, etc.)

Once you eat anything or consume calories in some way you've broken your fast, so if you desperately need to get some sugar earlier than usual that's okay, but that counts as the start of your feeding window.

There are some days when I have to break my fast later than usual. Sometimes I'll keep my same 6 hour window, some days I'll shorten it, but I try for consistency one way or the other, which means I try to never eat past a certain time. I've found that's more helpful than when I break my fast (since my lunch break can come any time over a three hour period.)

I think i read for optimal results youll want to workout fasted then start your window right after to compound the increase in insulin sensitivity

But its also fine if you workout after eating your first meal, just depends on your schedule

and what is the purpose of that fasting? 7 days seem to much and it just exhausts your body

Drink whatever you want as long as it has no calories. Make sure to drink a lot of water.

No need to eat an apple. Your body has a lot of stored sugar it can release into the blood stream at any given time. "I havent eaten for a while, so my blood sugar is low" is probably the biggest nutrition myth out there.

Bring me closer to God.

Good luck. You are going to make it.

gr8 b8 m8