Do you lift alone, or have you acquired Friends to Lift with you?

youtube.com/watch?v=b0NQdk0Er5A

Does anyone here have Right-Wing lifting bros to lift and fight degeneracy with?

Everyone at my gym is a blue pilled, any help?

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/08/the-war-on-white-australia-a-case-study-in-the-culture-of-critique-part-1-of-5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God damn, he's so fucking ugly.

very swedish though

I lift alone, everyone in my uni is leftist so I'd rather lift by myself rather than having to hear about how we should pick up refugees in Tunisian maritime boundaries so save them from drowning.

No, very swedish means being brown and a mudslim

I know those feels

Every person at my gym is a highschool fuckboi or an alpha douche or an SJW or an old fucker. Nobody to have camaraderie with.

I'm lifting in a right wing gym with ww2 stuff glued on the walls, right wing newspaper lying around, some guys shouting HH to greet each other and the gym leader, it's ok I guess.

don't shill your channel here you ugly piece of shit

>gym leader
Wat

Degeneracy is a stupid meme

I'm a libertarian and don't define my friends by their politics because i'm not an autist

I have acquired a gf to lift with me. She is significantly weaker than me and sometimes that is frustrating when we're lifting together, but she doesn't whine and she sticks to it, so whatever.

>His gym doesn't have a strict military hierarchy

Brah...

I don't have any lifting friends but everyone at my gym is cool.

>tfw used to have 2 pals lifting together with me
>they're all currently studying overseas and i'm right here shitposting on Veeky Forums

What should I do, latsbrah?

Yep. That's the most swedish face I've ever seen. Anyway, for some he's ugly, for others he isn't. You find ugly what you're not familiar with.
I know Finish girls mostly like their mongol looking men, so the same should go for swedish girls. If they weren't going for Jamals.

That can't be in germany. Neither Austria. It would be pulverized into oblivion if it was found out. I'm assuming it's some slav shithole and its frequenters are retarded, including you. Nazis wanted you dead.

Kill yourself.

He natty? How tall is he?
>asking for a friend

Yeah but literally everything else about him is ideal perfection. Character-wise, body-wise, intellectually.

He's natty but Veeky Forums likes to say otherwise.

6'2

>Character-wise

Extremely narcissistic, would clone and fuck himself daily if he could

>body-wise

Can't argue with that

>intellectually.

He mostly reads LoTR tier fantasy tier stuff and thinks he can compare it with real life events, he is totally confused and just jumps the alt-right meme wagon with pepes and degeneracy, even though his narcissistic personality disorder shines through all the time.

Just look at his book suggestions, he can't think for himself.

>Just look at his book suggestions, he can't think for himself.
Kek, this by far the most stupid "argument" I have ever read on this mongolese knitting board.

What do you expect of a person in that age? Philosophy, moral and character gets formed and influenced until your late 30s by external actors.

Then why the fuck are you listening to him tell you about politics?

You do realize that nationalism is moving in the direction of the decline of society right?

The more advanced we become, the more united we become. You're literally holding the world back with your beliefs.

But you don't care, do you? Because "muh country".

>tfw T H I C C female gym buddy with a healthy disgust for mudslimes and a 1 in a million sense of humor

Truly a blessing

The fact that they are indeed going for Jamal and Tyrone completely destroys your arguement innit

That's an empirical fact now, is it?

Try everyone thinking you're retarded for counting rest time.

cringy af

> people believe this

Jesus fucking Christ.

I'm right wing myself but traditionalism is retarded and so is this man

even the beard can't hide his facial features

didn't have any friends before i started lifting. now i have quite a few gymbros that we lift together regularly

Sure, it's in east germany, so they don't do it for fun or with irony. It's pretty private because you're right, it would be pulverized if the wrong person would notice it. But the stuff on the wall isn't forbidden.

> Philosophy, moral and character gets formed and influenced until your late 30s by external actors.

I don't have a problem with that, but he literally gets it from Skyrim and RPG books. He's retarded af.

Uhm Nazis had this idea of Pan-Germanism like Russian had Pan-Slavism.

It's about unions of similar peoples.

Thinking you can unite the world with liberalism is absolutely retarded, the UN and the US are trying, but it has backfired significantly in the last 20 years.

How is traditionalism retarded?

How can you be right wing and reject traditional values and ethics?

I bet you fap to traps

The golden one is strong as fuck, aesthetic and alpha and all you guys can talk about are his looks. You are all literally gay.

>cringe thread

>The more advanced we become, the more united we become. You're literally holding the world back with your beliefs.
BUT THIS

WAS A FANTASY

in reality they don't (well, some do, but everywhere you can find deviants), but it's fun to piss of swedes

swedish girls look like they have fucking down syndrome

OP here, that's degenerate.

I don't want nazis, I want redpilled nationalist folk, there is a difference between wanting to protect your nation, and wanting to burn 6 million jews.

1. I live in a country with few minorities, so all we need to do is keep them out.

2. Actually part Jew, so it would be a conflict of interest.

>he doesn't know

"Y-y-your holding us back!1!"

theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/08/the-war-on-white-australia-a-case-study-in-the-culture-of-critique-part-1-of-5/

Happy learns, many such cases!

If you even mention latsbrah the insecurity comes flying out from every corner, everyone starts making fun of his face and insulting his intelligence because they know they can't compete turn him physically. It's like Tumblr chicks being confronted with a picture of Rosie Huntington Whiteley or something. This is Veeky Forums, and the last time I checked latsbrah was bigger, more aesthetic, and stronger than all of you. How many of you have photo shoots because your body is that aesthetic that people want to photograph it? How many of you bench 400?

"Hurr durr things have been done this way in the past and therefore that's the best way to do it."

If everyone had this "if it ain't broke don't fix it attitude" we'd still be stuck in the stone age. Not being a traditionalist doesn't mean you can't hold beliefs and values that are traditional in nature. Intelligent people might prefer traditional values to new progressive ones that make no god damn sense (Like the 10 gorillion genders thing). It's all about coming to conclusion with the power of critical thinking vs a blind adherence to dogma. Traditionalism and progressivism is both dogmatic because they both automatically assume that the new/old of way of doing things is better.

Additionally, one can be pretty economically right-wing without holding many traditional points of view which still makes them right-wing (like libertarians).

Looks like he's got nail clubbing, poor negro

>muh progress

What the fuck does ''holding us back'' even mean? Holding us back from what?

>Everyone at my gym is a blue pilled, any help?

Scout out the uncircumcised guys in the locker room to make sure they aren't Jewish. Then make small talk with them between sets and point out that the Holocaust never happened.

>Degeneracy is a stupid meme
>I'm a libertarian
Yup, checks out.

Libertarianism is the political equivalent of a toddler throwing a tantrum because its parents won't let it stick a fork into an electrical outlet.

where did this rumour come from?

i mean, its obviously not true, just wondering how the rumour happened

Because ''cuck'' has become such a empty meme that it literally means even having a break up now.

Yes , 150 kg roided redpilled strongman with swastika tattoos is my lifting bro. But then again , I am eastern european so the gym tends to attract mainly right wing people

>gym leader
this nigga playing NatSoc Pokemon

How do you know that everyone at your gym is bluepilled? Do they wear rainbowshirts and squatplugs?

Scheiss Ossis wieder...

Sorry Juan but have you ever seen a Swedish girl before?

he's pagan heathen

what would Hitler's team be?

overtake them while they're gone

You will find that those with your ideology are slim to none irl, /POL/ster, and that unless you unfuck your brain with some good information, logic, and reasoning you will most likely be forever alone or destined to fuck somebody about as pretty as Ayn Rand

WE ARE THE NOOORRTHEERRRN BROTHERS!

NOOOOORRTTTHHEERRRRNNNN!

holding (((them))) back

You, I like you. You're shouting in a wind tunnel here though. They see you, can basically hear you, but choose to act as if there is too much interference to make out your message.

Not really. The world is safer and more stable than at any time in history and it was constructed by the most benevolent empire in the history of man. America literally took on the burden of the broken English empire, rebuilt Europe and Japan with money, constitutions, and technology. We're fucking glorious for our international efforts. Our biggest failure is that we never achieved full reconciliation with Russia, but they share as much blame as us for that one.

>I lift alone, everyone in my uni is leftist so I'd rather lift by myself rather than having to hear about how we should pick up refugees in Tunisian maritime boundaries so save them from drowning.

That's a great excuse for not having friends.

Oh yeah, I thought it was the right term, wasn't even trying to be funny.

We have good powerlifting equipment, not sure why everonye's crying. Gf did box squats on an empty crate of beer yesterday.

>abandon your convictions or else cute girls won't like you

Wow, rethinking everything I ever thought I knew about politics now.

Not surprised at all pedotarian

I am very lucky to have Chad for an older brother and he has helped me improve my life significantly. He helped me get started in the gym and has helped me meet women. Sometimes im still amazed at how smotth he is when he talks even to the hottedt women but im learning more and more each day. I love my brother.