Why won't Veeky Forums accept that tattoos are the perfect addition to a physique?

Why won't Veeky Forums accept that tattoos are the perfect addition to a physique?

Oh that's right because most of you are underage and/or neets.

THey are when you're in your teens 20s and 30s. Once you get old tho you more than likely are gonna look lame as fuck, jacked or not.

Because 99.9% of tattoos suck. The one in your pic looks like one of those 10.000$ tattoos done by fucking michelangelo of tattoers. Nothing wrong with that, it looks godly, but not everyone can have it.

Stop jumping to the hottest craze you fucking faggot sheep

yeah, also fake diamond studs.
It's also better if the tattoo is some huge half-assed tribal design.
Don't forget the huge watch.
And why work out if you can't go out in a tank top?
Now just add a snap-back (worn sideways of course) and pop your collar and voila! You have successfully added to your physique, with style and taste.

nah it still looks like shit

tattoos are for fags who need attention

see Most tattoos look like shit and age poorly, no one gets them redone when they start to fade either, mostly because people get fat and their skin sags.

If you stay tight and jacked for decades and keep your tattoos from looking like melanomas then congrats, you are the 1%. Assuming you have expensive tats to start with.

Just remember you are going to hell if you get any tattoos, its in the bible. I think we're supposed to kill you actually.

When I was a kid my best friend's dad had a nasty blurry sailors tattoo on his arm.
Everyone in school knew about it and thought he was cool.
One girl had a dad who used to be in a band. He was covered in blurry shitty tattoos.
They were both seen as kings among us kids.

When you're finished with your own youth, be the boss of the next generation.

Sure thing fag.

Not every tattoo is trash.

But there is a huge predominance towards appalling fuck-ups.

And even the payoff of an actually great tattoo does not outweigh the degeneracy involved.

You've just described rich Piana

Your gay secret's showing

So are muscles

Rate

Because 90% of sleeves are pieces of shit some retard got at his local tattoo shop.

I enjoy tattoos but I personally have maybe seen like one or two decent to good tattoos/sleeves in irl because the majority of people are fucking retarded who impulse buy one

Why would you want a shitty tattoo for possibly the rest of your life?

good art
still wouldn't get

>What is reverse image search
Low level troll

usually
>poor physique, poor tattoo
>great physique, great tattoo
you can see it in this thread, also dyel forearms pic related

>the irony

tattoos make hot people hotter and ugly people uglier

guess how it would affect most people on fit

this delicious bait will surely get replies

look at these auschwitz mode dyel faggots thinking they're all cool by getting 'In time' movie tattoo's

looks like trying too hard.

You will never reach peak aesthetics without a tattoo

I never liked them.
Not because of any edgy reasons, or because I might regret them down the road, skin sag, etc etc

They just feel...dirty to me.
For the same reason I wax my body hair, I could never get a tattoo, because it would be a permanent blemish, an entire area of my skin that's constantly dirty and covered with something that completely ruins the healthy look of a well-mantained skin.

On top of that there's the association with the dregs of society, dudebros, and lower class humans in general. That too would make the tattoo feel like a downgrade in general, no matter how tasteful and well done it might be

Normie fag meme tier at best.

You know I can still see your skinny ass arm under that tattoo, nice try at hiding it though. I would probably do the same if I was a skeleton desu.

Am I gonna make it

Too much Patrick Bateman.

What?

i have adhd so no point in getting something i'll regret

I actually want a career, no thanks.

You're right OP, check out my sweet ink !!

Tattoo are for:

1. Pleb
2. Hipsters
3. Pleb

I wanna go full pikey Veeky Forums

They're often a lame bid for expressing your uniqueness or whatever. Where I grew up, everyone around me literally had them at 13 and it's always stupid no matter what it's of.

Any time I think about tattoos I imagine my dad's shitty fashion from the 80's. Imagine if his mullet and Members Only jacket was permanent? What if he had to wear it to my college graduation and his father's funeral? That's what a tattoo is like.

Tattoos are for white insecure trash.

You are a childish little fuck aren't you lol?

I know that many of you will think that I'm being a troll, but I'm a LaVeyan Satanist and am tempted to tattoo some small "Keys of Solomon" either on my palm, hand, or back (for psychodrama). How do I talk myself out of it.

>'In time' movie tattoo's
fucking kek
what a reference

>Can't donate superior blood with a tattoo
>Not being responsibilble because you want a picture of a wolf on your shoulder

>LaVeyan Satanist

Coming from someone with 2 tattoos 90% of the people you see have absolutely SHIT tattoos.
I'm probably not an exception to most people with a dead kennedy's tattoo and a shaka brah tattoo.
The problem with most males is, they think tattoos can be a substitute for a fit/ strong body.

>getting tattoos to have children think you're cool

wew lad I bet you lift for girls too

Hey. Live life the way you want it and don't worry about how it will look when you get old.
Every generation have their things and scars to carry. You will carry your own.
What these guys see as the ultimate proof that tattoos are faggotry is that it will look bad when you age or when it goes out of fashion. But the thing is, it will just look the way they look as a result of time. It won't be bad for everyone. Maybe a kid will see you as some cool pirate hero or something like in my school.

Only tattoos that have some kind of history behind it are impressive.
For example old school military tattoos or Jew stamps
But some girls do like them so if you lift for girls I can see why you would get a tat

no, tattoos look like shit when you're young, but make you look better when you're old

looks like that shit you get tattooed in prison

> have sleeves
> get laid constantly
> mfw when Veeky Forums is more obsessed with 'degeneracy' than fucking /pol/

>Oh that's right because most of you are employed

fify

Does he still wear those colored contacts?

Is /fit more or less attracted to girls with tattoos? I've got an appointment next week for a consultation and I'm starting to freak out. It's my first one and even though I really like my idea and think it would look pretty good, I'm anxious at the idea of marking my pure clean body.

I'm 30 and saw a wet dream about Gillian Andersson with tattoos last night. That has to mean something. I was harder than when sober

99% of tattoos are done by retarded high school drop outs from whatever shithole town you live in. This is why people who let those retards permanently ink them are stigmatized as low IQ idiots as well.

There's nothing "wrong" or "right" about having a tattoo or not. But there is something wrong in getting a tattoo by your local tattoo "artist" instead of a legitimate professional.

I hate them on women even more than I hate them on men.
A lot of men try really hard to appear badass through artificial means, a tattoo is just one of those ways so it's not really worse than tank tops and baseball caps, except you decided to look like a tool for the rest of your life.
On women though, I just don't get it. Unless you have zero self esteem and want to forcibly associate yourself with the low class for the rest of your life I just don't see a reason.

Did Michaelangelo put a sleeve tat on David? You fucking faggot

that tattoo is dope as fuck. But i am glad i avoided tattoos, wont be getting any ever most likely.

>practiced across the globe since at least Neolithic times
>hottest craze you

Fuck off you loser. Bet you're no craic at all on nights out

Absolutely not. Very very rarely do a tattoo increase a women attractiveness in my experience. It won't' make you more attractive most likely and it increases your slut points

Less. It's always disappointing to see a girl with a nice body ruined by tattoos.

Tattoos are often indicative of psychological issues.

Fucking sick honestly

But would the black on the half sleeve fade?
And you look dyel

Most of the women I've date that have tattoos have some sort of issue or complex. It's a warning sign most of the time. Still, she might be a great person just be cautious user.

I kind of feel that way about getting splinters. I don't care about the pain, but the idea that there's foreign wood in me makes me neurotic. Splinter hemorrhages under my nails also drives me nuts.

Tattoos, especially with a sexual theme are red flags. Good for a quick dicking but that's about it, and even with that you have to be careful.

Bitches be crazy.

Tattoos are for sailors, criminals, and other trash.

Getting any tat means you lose the natty skin status

I'd get one in a fucking heartbeat then get bored and wish I'd gotten something else in a few months. Wish there were some sort of temporary tattoos that could last about a year. That would be perfect. If you still loved it enough after that long maybe get a permanent one

evil dead is a good movie

>Getting a skull

/thread

Sick tat but makes his bicep look bruised

>bicep
I guess pretty much everyone has them, technically speaking. But ffs those are nearly not there.

This

It's always NEET people who have tats

>bony/10

>and people say muslims are violent

Lol every fuckboi at my gym suddenly got a tattoo two years ago

What's the point? What are you trying to express to people? That you're a big fan of Michelangelo?

also it just looks like shit and your watch is tacky

props to you tho, it makes you look threatening, kind of like you'd physically confront me if I told you your tattoos look like shit but in the end i know you wouldn't do jack shit because you just got the tattoos to look more threatening

checked

if a tattoo is truly beautiful, artistic ( i sound like a fag here), and done by a talented artist, then tattoos can be amazing. i mean the type that look like a painting

>also it just looks like shit

you have strange taste in art. i think it looks awesome.

Congrats on shit taste and boring personality.

You automatically know how shitty a person is by the number of tattoos they have. Multiple that number by two if they are always doing poses, angles, tank tops ect to show them off.

Post them, 10/10 they all have meth mouth

what are you still 14 and paint your nails? i'll pray for you.

pretty sophisticated as far as skull tattoos go

I can respect the artist and his skill, but I think the piece is ruined by being on somebody's skin. It doesn't make his arm look better, it makes the art look worse...so what's the point? He isn't a more interesting guy for wearing it, either. So what's the point?

Tattoos are purely for attention.
You don't even have to work for them like strength and muscles. Shit's for faggots man

Why color in your arm??

Because you're a sheep, tattoos are what cookie cutters do that wish to follow trends. 1% of tattoos are good but the 99% are shit because they enjoy "trends xDDDD "

If you get a tattoo it coveres up your gains, you cant see the veins showing