5+ years long lifters

>5+ years long lifters

Is he right here, Veeky Forums?

If he truly isn't on gear, he's pretty much stupid considering all of his opponents are on big dosages.

he is

So what are your lifting years?

jeff and piano are natty

jeff pls go

I'm 6'3 and a 6.5 year lifter. I can still put on decent size and thanks to my genetics I have some qualities people typically associate with roiding like capped shoulders.

Since he's like 5'9, and his life revolves entirely around fitness, I think it's within the realm of feasibility that he is natural, given he is optimizing everything from his routine to diet. If you see his non-shooped photos he looks a lot more realistic.

At any rate, there is no way he'd be on any significant dose of gear, and I don't think anyone would care if he's on anavar or some dumb shit.

I'd give the fag the benefit of the doubt since his body is all he cares about.

>lifting 24 hours a day 7 days a week for 8 years

I think he embellished a bit.

It's not completely unfeasible to think he MIGHT be natty, if he is he'd be in the 1% of genetics and truly take everything he does to the extreme lifting and diet wise, if he is on gear hes certainly not taking a stack anywhere near most fitness youtubers though given that he is just really lean and not tremendously huge.

>I've been lifting without sleeping or eating for 8 years straight

Huh

>24 hours a day 7 days a week
Wut

>not understanding lifting is a lifestyle

never going to make it

He has convinced himself that Test (whatever flavor you choose, cyp, eth, ....) is *not* a steroid, but rather a "natural hormone".

Thus, he is "not" on 'roidz.

>see Ken Wheeler, Billy B. Warren, L. Priest, etc

Why didn't you answer? How many years in?

10 year lifter here. No, he's roiding and bullshitting hard.

Have awful gains have you made then?

How*

He roids. Nothing crazy, but he has probably done a few cycles at the very least

>10 year lifter here

Got 15 inch arms already?

he's on tren tho

post capped shoulders.

Close to 30 years in. I started in college to keep up with my dorm mate who played Lacrosse.

>SOON I'LL BE 50 YEARS OLD

Have you been learning those steroid names on /fraud/ again, Dylan?

>size of Frank Zane when he won the Olympia
>not on roids

Pick one.

So your own natty condition must've been quote fucking shit

hue

What are his stats? We could always calculate his FFMI and see if he's theoretically natural.

>10% bodyfat and

I don't know why he won't be straight forward instead of being a little bitch. People aren't going to forget that he talked about it himself. Also Jeff pls go.

I've been lifting straight for 13 years. He's on gear 100%. And I'm talking on multiple substances

Bc he would lost respect and advertising money.

6 year lifter here

he's full of shit

He's lost respect by obviously lying about it. You're probably right about ad money though, and I suspect that's more important to him than the opinion of an anonymous poster on a Ukrainian leatherworking enthusiasts forum.

Even if he is natty he's either lying or deluded if he thinks what he does will maximize health/longevity.

Obviously it's better than being a fat slovenly potato but it's sub-optimal for the aforementioned goals.

I gained quite a bit naturally. My physique is small without overeating, a few beers here and there, and pushing at the gym.

When I was 20 I weighed 157 lbs. No chest, no legs, no back, etc....

I didn't "use" anything until 2005 when I tried SuperDrol for the first time. And that was only one bottle... but it worked.

Recently, I tired SARMS but it didn't do anything. Now, I am on DMZ and it kicks butt. Everything about it is good. At least for me.

>Stay cool.

But considering Jeff is an IFBB Pro it's pretty safe to say he is using steroids and if not I question his intelligence.

'literally' every single other IFBB pro is on gear, it would be downright retarded to put yourself purposefully on a unbeatable disadvantage if you want to make money out of the industry.