Why do people (especially women) treat the gym like a fashion show...

Why do people (especially women) treat the gym like a fashion show? Do people actually think spending $200 on expensive athletic-styled gym clothes improves their performance at all?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

women are stupid?

It's because it makes them feel good and increases self-esteem. And, people tend to take something more seriously if they invest money in it beforehand.

Gender is irrelevant to this, shitposter

>Do people actually think spending $200 on expensive athletic-styled gym clothes improves their performance at all?
No, even women are that stupid. They just care about looking good a bit too much

Because people like attention and standing out.

i wear the same shit every day (yes i was it after every workout) to the gym but there i people there that have literally different clothes every single day.

*Women* at your "gym" ?

There's you're problem, Buckaroo.

>boom

Women treat everything like a fashion show.

The girl gaymurrs dress up like pinups just to play fucking Warcraft and shit.

Men only give them attention for how they look for their whole life and so they get conditioned to make everything about looking good.

It's annoying but it's nature

people do that with every sport.
>Women get tricked by marketing to treat everything like a fashion show.
ftfy

But I see guys doing it too, at the gym more than anywhere else

>Marketing

I'm a 22 year old man and never in all of my discussions with my friends about girls did we fail to mention something to the effect of how attractive she was

"marketing", and "society", are productions of individual nature

no its called good marketing.

>yes i was it after every workout
for what purpose?

Bullshit

women are preoccupied with clothing and their looks because the marketing gods decided so and not because the female obsession with attracting men manifested in a proliferation of ways to do so, I'm sure

invest in more clothes ya dirty hippy

>implying I give a shit about what girls dress like

you've been marketed to believe that bs also
watch this youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

Thats because youre shooting the shit with guys. If you were talking to your mom you wouldn't say "yeah this new girl I'm dating has a rockin' body and a great rack"

Guys only care who, what, where and women care about details

so it doesn't stink obviously

why? i don't need anything else other than a pair of sneakers, sweatpants and a tshirt

this OP, read the sticky

>so it doesn't stink obviously
why does that matter? it's the gym.

Men do give a shit if a girl looks sexy or not and whether you're aware of it or not some things look hotter than others

Then explain how men haven't been able to be convinced to buy into that shit half as much as women

the market would demand that the huge male demographic should be similarly "brainwashed"

you're looking at causality from the wrong direction

men have been convinced into buying other shit
cars for example

>a bit too much

The only thing worth spending a lot of money on is a good pair of shoes. Never buy cheap ass shoes

S A L T Y
A
L
T
Y

Maybe you wouldn't say that to your mom, but I know guys that would and do.

I just wonder how empty your life must be for you to get mad about a thing like this