Why Ku could be one of the biggest exchanges in the world

- First to introduce neo pairs
All the neo fanboys can trade shitcoins with their neo. This is hugely significant as it means that they can hodl neo while still trading. If you want to accumulate neo through trading right now you need to either trade the NEO/BTC or NEO/ETH pairs or trade your neo for btc/eth, trade pairs with btc/eth and hope that neo doesn't rise in the meantime so you still make gains when u trade back to neo.

- Paying gas on neo
Obviously the neo holders love this. This is what started binance out towards the monster it has become.

- First and only place to trade red pulse on the 28th
This is the best advertising available in the crypto exchange space. A hyped up coin that releases on your exchange platform is the dream. It brings in new customers by default as they have no choice. Literally a monopoly on red pulse trading.

- Binance UI
They have pretty much cloned the most widely loved UI in the crypto exchange world: binances. This means that as these new customers sign up they are very likely to stay.

- Committed to being the first to launch new (particularly Chinese) coins
Guarantees a steady stream of new customers and increased volume.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/kucoin/
kucoinshares.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Balls deep in this

Yeah I can see them following the path of Binance.

Lets not forget that it is utilising meme power via the "kuck" meme one of the biggest memes on here. When it comes to memes you dont fuck about. See for example /pol/ electing trump on memes alone.

Thanks just bought a 100 kucks

no thanks, this is overshilled here. I hope you sold at the top

Lel i bet you sold your antshares at the first "top"

when lambo

Oh boy, you're bad at math i guess?

centralized chink exchange? pointless. without incredibly liquid fiat pairs centralized exchanges will only be dropping volume as people start to do all of their trading on decentralized exchanges on ethereum, because they'll actually have tokens to trade with people not wanting to lock coins up on shady chinese exchanges.

this.
also why tf w'd anyone trade on other pair than /btc.
it doesnt make sence. see ya faggots.

also binance actually corrected polo ans bittrex major issues, they've build a reliable and truthfull relation with their customers.

i dont see anyone using a chink exchange.
deluded kuck.

said same thing about binance...now look fking pajeet.

Study the charts and the stats, you'll see it will double up easy.

And it has an actual working product, unlike 90% of other shitcoins. And it's tradeable on a good platform

ok, still what make you think ppl will leave for KEKcoin when binance work just right and is shilled by every "crypto analyst" out there ?
deluded fuck.

I am OP, if you want to use anyone's code at least use mine!

E3Lqd9

>working product.
stoped reading there.

Your loss mate

They just announced that they will list XAS. Absolutely hyped!

What is the circulating supply??

$.85 a coin x 181mil total coins = 153m market cap

Fuck that market cap bros, binance is only 120m and is far better rn

Idiots who just bought defending it. This shit is at 90 cents. Binance is at fcking 1,15$!!! Compare the volume of the KuCoin exchange to that of Binance. One shitcoin on Binance has higher volume then all of KuCoin together.

KuCoin is not bad but at the moment it is flavour of the week and heavily overvalued for what it is (for now). Cannot wait to see pink wojaks very soon.

>what are dividends

91M circulating supply you mong.

Coss bagholder spotted. Deal with it, your shitcoin is going nowhere.

asking cause its not on cmc
thanks though

Still like 80m valuation, wont even 2x from here imo considering were binance is

Binance does not pay dividends, they are not comparable.

The KCS token has much more utility and much stronger incentives to hold it compared to BNB. I expect it to go quite a bit higher than the current BNB price, though it will correct eventually. Also, take into consideration that Kucoin can and does serve Chinese customers, whereas Binance doesn't.

$1.60 end of this month. See you guys then!!

TIL i am such a dumb nigger
thx for explaining

Nah, this coin is shit.

They offer exactly the same function as NEO does with half the level of stability.

If I wanted to invest in a shitcoin I might as well go ahead and by Dogecoin-- that shitcoin is never going to go away, it's like a cancer.

Gonna laugh so hard when the owners (who own 35% of the coins) exit scam this shit then drop the dividend % to 15%

>exit scam
>a running exchange which earns millions on auto pilot
Yeah, not going to happen

1) an exchange nobody is going to trade on
2) a token where one entity owns 80% of the supply

recipe for absolutely nothing

>nobody is going to trade on
Already #167,000 on alexa
Rising in China

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/kucoin/

Earlier today this had a 4.8MM volume, now its down to 3.6MM

This shitcoin is a ticking clock, and with BTC mooning at this very moment I'd recommend staying away at least for the time being

So what sort of price would we look at for Kucoin shares then? I bought some at 70c, but only half an eth worth, so I'm thinking of adding another eth or two.

I’m super excited to see how high this will shoot up on Saturday when red pulse starts trading

kucoinshares.com/

spend 1k to not even earn a cent/day

stay delusional

alexa isn't a very accurate measurement, but regardless, i'm sure it will see "some" usage, but it's a chinese exchange and given the negative force china has been for crypto lately i dont see why it would ever have an international audience.

if it was a decentralized exchange it might have something going for it, but another me-too chinese exchange isn't something i would want a piece of.

Because if it's, for example, the only exchange to add red pulse of other coins, it will get users. Anywho, time will tell who was right.

>he thinks the reason to buy is for the dividends
Fucking deluded

>why tf w'd anyone trade on other pair than /btc.
Gee, I don't know... Maybe everyone but you is stupid.

You got it all wrong, the reason to buy is so that you can dump on all the new investors that come in later.

So buy in now, realize you're holding a whales bags and then try to shill this coin as much as you can so that some gullible schlub can hold you bags for you after you dump on them.

Veeky Forums is basically the depository for the bottom scrapers.

I explain why its overbought then I get flamed by multiple people that you buy it for the dividends and there you come KEK

Its underbought up to $2

maybe 1.20$

nearly 1$ higher than Binance. Compare the volume of both exchanges and think again. I am wasting my time trying to stop retards from buying heavy bags.

Its apples and oranges m8. Different token utility.

E3dGU8 Sign up and use my ref for bonuses