1,68m

>1,68m
>160kg of pure natty muscles

Why do humans even lift? Even with roids you'll NEVER EVER reach this strength.

yet he is still locked in a cage for our amusement.

Really makes you think.

He looks so sad

>has a 1'' dick
Just like all powerlifters LUL

>swole as fuck
>people LITERALLY pay just to come to mire you
>living the dream
>yet still feel dead inside
is this all there is to it Veeky Forums? Is this what we're all chasing

I am smiling

shut up week bodybuilder no one likes you

Natural selection/fittest

>chasing
that's the point, you just have to make sure you never make it

Imagine if gorillas went to gym

kekerino

Natures gym nigga
Imagine snapping a banana tree in half and eating the pulp from the center after leaping through the air and chest bashing manlet beta male after your throne
Fucking metal

>1,68m
Gorillas as compensating manlets confirmed

Out of all possible plants you pick the one you could even chew in half.

very true. humans are weak. gorillas are weak compared to elelphants. elephants are weak compared to fucking tornados. we are shit all in the cosmic brutality.

however, that doesn't matter. what matters is that you're stronger and more muscular than other humans.

>we are shit all in the cosmic brutality.
speak for yourself, ya fucking pencil necked geek i've been benching neutron stars since i was in the womb

>average erect penis size
>1.5 inches

>Even with roids you'll NEVER EVER reach this strength.

I'm fine with this, having fine motor control comes in handy more often anyways

>dem nigger genetics
Back to Rapefrica

gorilla's strength is over exaggerated, professional strongmen are actually stronger than a silverback gorilla and go everything strength wise that a fully grown male silver back can do

Are you telling me a strongman would defeat a gorilla in a fight? Because, no.

yes they can

It's like I'm on the misc all over again

>Lifting a 1000 lbs
>Strongman lifts with everything they have. Joints are snapping, spine barely keeping it together, aneurysms about to happen
>Slowly lifts it
>Gorilla casually walks up, lifts it with one hand and scratches the dirt underneath, then tosses it across the field and takes a shit

Yeah, they totally can lift the same

>Delete this

moron.
gorillas are stronger. someone did some actual strenght testing with some of them. they are really fucking strong.
But it doesn`t even matter.
You see this huge skull of a male gorilla. the "helmet" part is just attachment points for the gigantic jaw muscles. And they have really long fangs.
In conclusion, you are an idiot.

This.
Not only that, but the bone and muscular structure of gorillas is actually pretty strong structurally, it's tight.
A gorilla can tear a man apart with it's bare paws but a man can't tear a gorilla apart with his bare hands.

ya'll nigga retarded, but brian shaw in a cage with a silver back and watch what happens to the silverback. it's going to get it's shit pushed in nothing can much human strength

Brian, pls, go to sleep.

Damn my height is the same.

>A gorilla can tear a man apart with it's bare paws
>gorrila
>paws

wht the fuck

Yo boibois, new to exercising. About to head out and get myself some workout equipment. I'm at home. Already have a barbell but that's it. What should I get?

son wukong?

meant to post as thread im fucking stupid

Are fitness models stuck in a cage as well

Fukken rekd

he said banana tree, not banana. kek