On Tinder

>On Tinder
>Accidentally switch to gay option
>Flooded with dozens of cute guys calling me handsome and offering everything from no strings attached sex to expensive dates

Why won't women admit they have it easier? It's obvious

gb2reddit newfag

"accidentally"

>accidentally switch to gay
>accidentally like multiple cute guys
>

these.

who are you trying to kid op?

Retard alert

>accidentally
I dont even know where to do that in the tinder settings, OP you're gay as hell my dude

Sounds like gays have it easier. Good news for you.

When he said "switched to gay option," he wasn't talking about Tinder.

Im gay, but for a bet with a friend i had to get a date with a girl so i used tindr last week with both genders available

Observations:
>There were 8-9 times more straight women than gay men available
>Women generally had objectively better looking pictures than men (insomuch as i could tell)
>almost every guy I liked was a match, barely any of the dozens of girls i swiped were (maybe i just look gay?)
>mens profiles were about hobbies and interests
>womens profiles were jokes, requirements and insults

I think that the reason so few hot gay guys use tindr though is that grindr is basically a straight-up superior version.

Tinder is more focused on relationships and dates with gays. They view it as "I'm going meet someone on here". Which is why you see less guys on Tinder because gays are sex crazed retards

Grindr is literally just for sex which is why more guys flock to it. Anyone looking for a relationship on Grindr is either fucking old or ugly. Same with Scruff but it seems to have more of a balance between sex and a fleshed out profile for dates/relationships

>wanna use grindr to find cute femboy to dick
>know my gay as fuck brother uses grindr.

Fuck. I just want a cute femboy to bust a nut in.

How do I get laid from tinder? What's the kind of pics that I need? I just wanna bang a cute nerd.

>>mens profiles were about hobbies and interests
>>womens profiles were jokes, requirements and insults
I noticed that too!
It's so annoying. Most of the guys put effort into their profile, but the women either put 2 sentences or fucking nothing.
so dumb

If it isn't fun for you why not find something you do find fun?
>hobby
>make the world a better place
>get your life together
>or even all of the above

You're afraid of being outed by your brother then if you two match? Quit being a closet fag.

You dont need a profile pic you idiot, there are no names either

Simply post your pic in the greeting message of someone youre interested in.

>Flooded with dozens of cute guys calling me handsome
So you swiped right lol

Is there some kind of medical treatment to make me want to fuck guys?

women are obsolete, weak, and quite nasty if you spend time with them

nut in your brothers boipucci

>maybe i just look gay?
Probably not, women hold all the power on Tinder and they know it. They have the ability to only swipe right when they really, really want to (and they exercise that ability, unlike their shitty bodies)

Women don't necessarily have it easier, it's just that gay guys take anything they get their hands on, atleast for one night stands and fuck buddies. They are picky as fuck when it comes to relationships though.