If I have a body shape like pic related but even wider shoulders should I just fucking end it?

If I have a body shape like pic related but even wider shoulders should I just fucking end it?

those are the smallest nips I'v ever seen

THEY'RE FUCKING RAW

How do I into "raw mode"?

Ironic that a chef looks like a fridge

Any pics OP? I'm sure it makes you look robust, but it's goddamn weird.

ironic that a fridge looks like a chef

WHERE'S THE LAMB SAUCE

He has that huge ribcage you see a lot of Englishmen have. Don't know why so many of them are built that way.

At least he looks stout.

More oxygen for swimming perhaps?

Do the English swim a lot?

swimming in the river of slags

I'm fridgemode too.
Wasn't too happy about it until last week when some dumbass plowed into my car door at 40mph and I walked away with only very minor bruising.

Embrace being invincible.

The fuck is wrong with you OP? that torso looks manly. His body isn't weird or ugly. That man has nice calves, nice legs and arms.

That's not irony, that's a coincidence

Fucking meatheads

THAT'S big-boned. Broad shoulders, large rib cage, wide hips.

Don't worry about it. It's just your genetics, nothing you can do. On the plus side you'll usually look better in clothes than people with smaller builds.

No. If you roid and lift to all hell, you can become the right hand of god.

You're naturally huge, and if you roid and focus more on upper body, you'll get a nice V shape, but be a massive mother fucker too

I thought it was photoshopped until I saw more pics...

Fuck he looks so British: same shape up and down lol

> 50 years (November 8, 1966)
Gordon Ramsay, Age

Well if your his age I would say you look pretty fucking good and shouldn't complaint too much, if your any younger just fucking kill yourself cuss is going to get worst with age

I am tired of looking wide though

I like my wide shoulders but everything else is wide too

I wear size 38 jeans

Is that a Gordon Ramsey head photoshoped onto Chloƫ Grace Moretz?!

Nah just work on getting a chest to round out your physique

post height and weight

6'2'' 220

38 waist isnt that big for 6'2. Youre just a stout dude.

if youre young, it may not feel cool to be fridge-mode, but wait till youre in your 30s or so.

I know I have a dad bod and girls don't like it

He would still look like shit if his skin wasn't saggy

31 inches is pretty small dude

34-36 seems average

I had a 36" waist at 6'2" and I was chubby.

34" at 6'2" is the cutoff between normal and overweight pretty much.

>but even wider shoulders

are you daft? that's fucking the pre-requisite to V taper. just work upperbody.

Some guys have naturally wider frames or thicker legs/waist

I am like 18% bf, so barely chubby and 38 is my size. I could squeeze into 36 but it would be too tight

Are you fridge-mode like OP or Gordon Ramsay? If not, your comparison doesn't mean shit.

Terry crews is also /FridgeMode/

>tfw fridge mode and a big head but tall as fuck

I have a weird body

Wouldn't this be a intimidating frame once a lot of muscle is on it?

OP here

Is it because I am half-black and my white side is British? I even have thin british wrists

It already sort of is.

Ramsey looks alright with clothes, prolly would look good shirtless if he got Veeky Forums too

He is Veeky Forums he says he works out and he looks like a fat fuck with a shirt on but his arms are lean and vascular. Just look at his YouTube channel

>tfw even wearing Athletic fit jeans my legs are way too big compared to my waist so pants fit weirdly unless theyre sweatpants or cargo pants

Same.

6'5", 260lbs and look like a troll.
I've got chimp arms and can't wear normal hats. Ended up at a size 16 shoe so I get to feel like a clown and scare normal people in town.

I'm also wide. 6'3" and I am 36-38in waist. It's great, I love having broad shoulders and a solid body. It's robust and makes it easy to intimidate manlets.

Anyone else think Terry Crews is actually a dicklet?