First uni party, don't know what to do. Pls help

First uni party, don't know what to do. Pls help.

Kys because Uni will be all fine and dandy until it's inevitably ruined by something. Here's a hint, the thing that'll ruin it has a vagina.

fuck this was accurate

t. Uni student

get drunk. Everybody else will be as drunk as you, you'll slip under the radar and you'll have a good time

Get off of your cellphone. Play cool and don't drink too much so you don't embarrass yourself. Try and chat with some ladies.

Just talk to some fucking people you fucking autist

Find a cutie who consents to have sex with you, then realises you're complete autist the next morning and accuses you of rape.

>don't drink too much

Best times I had in college was when my buddies and I got fucking blitzed and did stupid shit.

Remember to talk about Veeky Forums as much as possible. This site is as good as 9gag at this point. This is how I found my wife.

to start the fit in that picture is pretty casual but not garbage.
dont dress like an autist and dont wear something that screams "i try too hard"

that guy from OPs pic, can someone update me on his story?

go to the corner, drink, and wallow in depression.

It appears OP is alone. Not so funny when people are making fun of the retard drunk guy.

I had my first a week ago. I just smoked weed with a gymbro and hung out. There were girls there, but they just sat around and didn't do shit. Later on onegot drunk and started pretending I was her boyfriend, saying how it was my duty to be a good boyfriend and all that shit. I knew what she was doing, and I'm pretty sure I knew her intentions, but I didn't know how to follow up. I just played along with being stoned as fuck.

tldr girls take the fun out of social events

yeah its called Kino you uncultured swine

Everyone likes the drunk at a party. As long as you're not grinding up on randos or breaking anything.

Is this your OC bro? Me and my friend havn't seen this one before, and we look at wojaks a lot. Please respond.

Uni/colleges started in September. How da fuq is this ur first party nigga?

This is not your personal life/dating advice board. Why the hell do you people insist on further shitting up this place with this stupid stuff?

This
Who knew heartache could hurt so badly? I sure as hell didn't

maybe he goes to uni in a different country you dumb nigger