You're now thinking about her

>you're now thinking about her

Lift to relieve the pain.

I lift because there is no more "her" to think about.

>born with a mind and a soul
>burdened by the necissities of the fuck
and thus, Veeky Forums

>she led you on for months
>she ruined a great relationship
>she fucking toyed with your emotions
>she found a new guy right after

Are we the same person?

>date the girl for 2 years
>she's all over me; tells me how much she loves me constantly and that she wants to have my babies
>literally out of nowhere starts to become cold
>take a "break"
>continues to tell me she loves me
>fucks another guy then tells me she hasn't loved me for months

She was done with that relationship way before she did any of this and I, like an idiot, believed everything she told me. Truth is I was weak and insecure, and didn't have the balls to break up with her. Really did love her, and the day she told me all this felt like I had my heart pulled out of my damn chest.

So I don't know, are you me?

I DON'T FEEL THE WAY I'VE EVER FELT (I KNOW)
GOING TO THE GYM AND NOT GET WORRIED
I TRY BUT IT SHOWS

ANYONE CAN LIFT WHAT I HAVE LIFT
AND BETTER NOW
ANYONE CAN FIND THE SAME ROIDS
IT TAKES MY PAIN AWAY

who?

>tfw SHE leaves YOU because she wasnt looking for a relationship

god fucking damn it Veeky Forums. its back to being fucking alone. again. i fucking hate being alone this feeling of rejection is the worst

If a girl says she needs to think about the idea of dating because of a dude she used to hook up with and graduation from college (mine, she still has another year) that pretty much means I'm fucked, or can I at least convert back to a FWB situation?

Maybe you should kill yourself, then

You're fucked hombre, sorry.

You'll never have lasting happiness until you learn to be happy with what you have now

>muh ex girly friend

boo hoo cry her river you bitch. maybe she can use your tears to swim to less of a loser

I am a skinnyfat manlet that collects transformers and lives with his mom and I still got an above average looking girlfriend. I don't understand how some of you who actually put effort into your appearance can't do it.

>look at me I'm so hard I'm not compensating for anything!

Stop repressing the pain bro.

once my liver is dead im sure ill follow suit
im still reeling in shock. its only been a day, um sure itll get better with time. thanks user

>above average looking gf

We'll be the judge of that

>Lift to relieve the pain.

There is no pain.

I see her for what she is now and am glad to be free of her.

i dated a girl for 4 years and she moved across the US to be with a guy she was texting/emailing for 3 months before breaking up with me. he broke up with her and she started dating another guy well before i even got over her. it's funny because of how many times we pledged to love each other for ever over and over into the night after making love once or twice.
it took me 1 year and 5 months to completely, 90% get over her. but now i'm happy being by myself and i've taken a lot of time to look back and realize what not to do.
being alone sucks but women want us to be all these things emotionally, like confident, funny and happy/outgoing while at the same time combating feeling alone.

we're all gonna make it.
also that wallpaper is from a really fun game.

im sorry to hear that user. whats the game? i just have the pic, no idea what its from

Just found out my bro got cucked by a mutual friend for the past 3 years. He was engaged to this girl and the other guy was set to be his best man. On top of this, she's pregnant with the jack ass's baby. This really shocked me because this girl always seemed like the sweetest person you could ever meet. She also basically was "saving herself" til after she was engaged. I fugging hate females

keep crying bitch

I'll use these tears as lube to fuck ur mum bruv

She's not bad user, think about me when you cum on her face

I expected as much
At least I can be proud of trying, which is more than I would've done even 6 months ago

stalker. it's extremely buggy but there are cool patched versions you can download. imagine this idea of a game put together from people who have really amazing concepts and passion, but possibly little technical skill.

somewhat sandbox first person shooter
crafting, magic-like components, npc's and events that happen throughout the game that truly seem unscripted and organic. it's very eery at times and it's the last game that made really feel tense. the gunplay is extremely fun because guns aren't very accurate, there are tons of different weapons.. it's hard to explain, it's a cult-hit game and either you love it or can't stand the lack of polish. i recommend it.
well i successfully started thinking about vidya instead of being alone, cheers.

she looks like she has down syndrome

makes sense

Works for me famalam.

wasnt a criticism, just an observation

congrats on your sweet sweet downy pussy

>above average

if its on steam or somewhere online ill definitely look into it, it may not have the polish of all the shiny brand new games being shat out by triple A titles, but id rather play a game somebody put effort and passion into making

Someone else succeeding where you have failed shouldn't make you feel resentment or anger. Channel that energy to improving yourself. Be a sick cunt not a sad cunt.

Anyone can get a gf if they put effort into it.

you couldn't fuck your ex good enough you have zero chance with my mum

m8 I'm already rawing you

btw dinner is in the fridge

>implying im ghey

I got fit because of my many failures with women.

I still fail with women.

Sometimes I cry when I lift.

I work out at home.

It's not so much her as what she did to my willingness to ever fully trust/love a woman again.

And it was 4 long years ago.

i know that fucking feel breh..

>don't have a her because i've never talked to a girl socially

This is the worst

>the only girl who showed interest in you in high school turned out to be a total ho later on.

I know I dodged a bullet but I just wished she was normal.

Dem feels...

>believing women

thats where you fucked up

Later on she told me she was sexually abused as a child. Probably why she's so fucked up. These fucking pedos need to hang for destroying the youth.

It's an excuse. I was sexually assaulted as a child and I've had a regular, healthy sex life as an adult.

>tfw the only 2 girls you managed to expressed feelings to called you a loser who will cling onto anyone who gives me attention

sucks cuz its true

Same

protip: stop falling for cunts.

I don't get wtf I'm supposed to do then. My monkey man brain can't process this. You say some shit as serious as I love you, it better be for real. Am I supposed to grow callus and believe all women are cunts? I don't want to become a miserable fuck.

callous*

Just listening to box of rain by the grateful dead on the verge of tears, wishing I could go back to 2009 and be a young man with his future ahead of him again.

That's all.

actually give advice, what else would you be doing on a chinese cartoon board

>why am I so poor?
>protip: get money

I mean my dude. Anyone who says something like that to you does not care for you, and it probably showed in the way they treated you before you told them about your feels for them. Think back and try to find the clues, and next time be cognizant of them when encountering other women.

I genuinely can't read people. My doctor mom apparently thinks 'm somewhere on the autistic spectrum. I only learned this from my dad. I also learned from him that I might not have been concieved entirely on purpose lol. The only reason I told them anything was peer pressure. The only two times I can think of that I succumbed to peer pressure

true patrician right here

>tfw she said she was still in love with her ex
>tfw I leave her because of it
>tfw a month later she's back with her ex
>tfw he left her originally because he 'needed space' and he was upset because she had 'moved on' to me
>tfw she still went running back

Weird mix of rage and sadness for them because they aren't going to work.

Fuck her. I will achieve my goals tenfold. I'll achieve her goals too, casually.

I was dating this girl for a few months, but she ended things due to her being depressed. She said she wasn't ready to be in a relationship due to her current mental state.

We've been talking once or twice a day, usually over snapchat since then. This was about a week ago.

I'm not really sure how to interpret this - should I stay in contact with her and try to reopen things when she gets the help she needs? Should I cut my losses and move on? Normally I'd go no-contact but I've got a lot of feelings for this one.

Is there hope for me brahs?

Life keeps on keeping on bro. You'll find what you want someday.

Leave and thank her for not dragging out that potential shit show for longer than it could have gone on for.

yeah me too i wish we could go back!

Often times I look back on my failures. My failed relationships. My failed careers. My failed family. Some days I don't think I have the strength to carry on. Lifting feels pointless. Life feels pointless. I'll never make something of myself. I'll never find love. I'll never get to go back to my youth and start again. The only thing that keeps me going is you bros. Every day I come on here. I shitpost, and I enjoy others' shitposts. I read advice. I look at your transformations. I laugh at the bro science and thank the Lord I'm not a fat fuck. Every day you all push me to do better, to try harder, to never give up because there is always more to do, more to achieve.

I love you Veeky Forums, you ungrateful bunch of faggots. No homo.

>tfw rest day
THE SADNESS NEVER ENDS

What kind of imbecile opens these kind of threads to auto-torture himself with those thoughts?

Keep it up broski, we're all gonna make it

>well, maybe they aren't interested after all
>I guess I'll move on
>get a cute text in the morning

W H Y

I know this is the right advice, but if she called me a week from now and wanted to get back together I'd do so without thinking.

She tells me she wants to be with me but can't for whatever reason I don't fully understand, which makes the whole situation even more confusing and stressful for me.

Anons is it true that low test makes you last longer in bed without cumming. It s scientificly proven but I m not shure

>date for a month
>things going well
>posts engagement announcement on fb and ghosts me

I feel your pain user. I've been dumped a few times and after each one I go crazy with my physique it feels good to look in the mirror and affirm that you matter to yourself and others. I wish you the best

>>you're now thinking about her
>Nobody in particular comes to mind.

Huh. Never thought it'd happen.
Neat.

its an abstract feel, but ultimately a good one.

I'm so fucking sick of it all
>Get cheated on by my previous gf about a year ago
>My life has been absolute shit since, it's literally a running joke with people who know me that nothing has gone my way since
>Finally think I have something with this girl, we click really well, first girl I've loved since my ex
>She comes over one night, we make out, then we confess feelings for each other and say a bunch of sweet personal shit. End the night with a kiss even, which she initiated
>Next day she sends me a text saying she wants to be friends in a non-romantic way, it's too soon after her break up and she isn't ready for something serious
>Ask if she sees anything in the future for us
>Says she doesn't know
>Since then things have gone back to the way they were, talking even more than usual, seeing each other more even, flirting like we used to
Fuck, I just don't get it. I was so close, almost had happiness. I just want someone to care about me like I care about them, anyone, friends even, I just want someone to ask me how I'm doing for once

Fucking what? Sorry you went through that user. Details?

dont put your happiness on another person. if you want to be happy, be happy. nobody is going to make you happy in except in a temporary "new relationship high" kind of way.

but you should definitely drop her. she knows exactly what shes doing. the longer you hold on the harder it will be.

i can't believe you faggots still haven't taken the 2D pill yet

there is no better feeling than lifting for your waifu, i can't fathom why you're all still fixated on nasty pigwomen

You need to just flat out say "Look, I want a relationship with you. I want to make us work. I know that we can be great together."

Take charge of what you want or else you're going to be strung along for a very long time and it's just going to end up hurting even worse.

>Am adopted
>Decide to pay it forward and adopt my own children
>Eventually fall for the marriage meme
>Because we're trying to help kids, and not make up for some sort deficiency, we put down that we'll basically take any child
>Get matched with a great girl, about 2 years old
>She is Asian
>Me and my wife are quite white
>Don't really pay any mind because me and my wife adore this kid right from the get go
>Flash forward a bit
>Wife takes our daughter on a group play date thing
>They ask my wife about our daughter's father
>They just assumed I was the step dad (or that my wife cheated, I'm sure)
>tfw the other parents just assume I'm a cuck and my wife is a hoe

That's really shitty, but in the very least it wasn't something like you were dating for years and they pull that shit

I understand that about the happiness, I was about that when I got out of my last relationship, where I just focused on myself and was happy with myself, but now I'm at the point where I want another relationship
She knows my feelings, everyone does. That's one thing we talked about, how everyone notices how we are together and asks if we're dating. She said she would blush and get embarrassed when people would ask, I just don't get what happened in that night where it seemed like we were gonna get together to when she sent me all that shit

They had dated for a while the year prior, but it didn't go anywhere and he moved away. Then he appeared out of the blue and asked her to come back with him, and she agreed so fast even her friends didn't know about it. I guess I was always the second choice.

Fuck that. You dodged a HUGE bullet user. Huge. Like that fucking bullet from Super Mario huge. I know it hurts but one day you'll see just how luck you got.

You'll find someone who you're they're first choice forever one day user.

fuck you

>pessimistic about any relationship lasting

ill just lift the pain away lads

Same, I'm just so cynical and jaded, feel like an edgy fag sometimes but it is what it is

>She comes over one night, we make out, then we confess feelings for each other and say a bunch of sweet personal shit. End the night with a kiss even, which she initiated
>Next day she sends me a text saying she wants to be friends in a non-romantic way, it's too soon after her break up and she isn't ready for something serious

Why do girls do this?

Honestly bro, I'm actively the other dude in a situation like this, and it just sucks for everyone involved.

You're not her first choice.

I don't even have someone to think about because it's been so long since I've had a cutie I genuinely like who I considered a real connection with.

Is it better to be absolutely empty or to have these yearning feelings for someone you can't have? Fuck if I know, I just lift to forget about it.

just get out of it. just reverse positions; if you REALLY wanted to be with somebody, you know, REALLY felt in love, would depression be in your way?

The former.

I want to say fuck you but I can't really blame you either. I'm not the guy you replied to just someone who has been in his position.

I have no idea, some of the shit she was saying was so surprising, like she said I've been making her feel all cheesy and romantic, and she tells her friends about me, and always gets a huge smile when she sees me, etc
We had kissed another night previously when I dropped her off once and she said she immediately went and told her friends about it all excitedly
Wtf is that, I just don't get it. I really love this girl too, when I got that text I actually cried and I haven't cried in forever

I've gotten passed that point, so I'm not your stereotypical jaded autist. I just accept things for what they are. there aren't many girls who will put work into maintaining a relationship, so why should we? I'm not out whoring around either, mind you. I'm still holding out hope that maybe I'll find someone worth while, but realize that I shouldn't hold my breath

this, she's holding out for someone else

I'm this guy: Women are chameleons. They can play whatever role they need to play, and are particularly talented in leading men on. Unfortunately, it sounds like you were always her backup plan.

fuck her. she's not worth my time
i should stop chasing women, if they are willing, they will come to me

I haven't seen her in ten years but still think about her every day. I've been with multiple girls since and have been with my current gf for eight years but i still miss this one girl.
When I'm on my last rep and don't think i can do any more i think of her and that one extra rep is for her.

What happened user? Why did she get away?