Seriously theres been over 10 moon missions this week and I missed them all...

Seriously theres been over 10 moon missions this week and I missed them all, how do you guys catach them before they go up? I'm here stuck baholding ARK. I'm so sad I could of x10 my holdings many times now

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/K6Y3njR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hodl is a meme
let it go and buy back in later

yes! sell ark and chase the pumps, riches await!

Will tron loopring or vchain pump?

>could of

If you whare so sure they goba 10x you would have sold you didnt that means you would have bought the moon missions so shut up

can you tell me the next moon mission?

KNC.

You catch the moon missions by making them happen
discord.gg/K6Y3njR

Ark will be 5-10x eoy2017 and 100x eoy 2018 so hodl u idiot

But thats what they said for digibtytes

guys, what time is uncle_change lurking around here or in the arkslack?

>you fell for the ark meme

We warned you.

better to have not been in this shit in the first place friend... every "moon" ends in a new ATL

Pretty much.

Buy Bitcoin now.

Sell Bitcoin just before hard fork snapshot.

Buy up quality alts. (NEO, OMG, ARK etc etc)

Set a nice conservative profit. (20 - 50%)

Watch as you hit your goal.

It's the greedy motherfuckers who get rekt in crypto. You can literally make 20% on any given trade because there are people out there chasing retard numbers.

Take advantage of it.

Ark was/is a crazy ride. It went high real quick when BTC and other alts were dumping in early september. After China FUD it started tanking and didnt stop. It should have had a better recovery but was heavily manipulated as it is mostly only available on Bittrex. Momentum was really taken away and now here we are. It is one of the strongest projects in terms of tech but the majority don't give a fuck just buy BTC like a bunch of sheep. The hardest thing about selling is you know it could blow up any day but while you're holding other coins are going bananas. This is just my 2 sats worth ...

user ARK is a long term hold...if u want to gamble buy shitcoins and start praying....u will have 90% chance of failure

Any chance for a 70-80k moon before s2x fork hits us? Any good news coming?

I don't go all in on a coin. I'm hodling Ark but I caught the Vert moon because I'm evenly spread and half of my portfolio is Bitcoin so I always have enough to put in pumps.

Take your profits out and convert them to Bitcoin. When Ark dumps rebuy. When moon mission is announced put some of your Bitcoin into it, but leave enough to buy dips

Yeah news are coming, big ones too(ARKVM,mobile wallets, some big announcement)

>he can't recognize a consistent growth pattern
>he doesn't have the patience to hold for a year

>growth
>keeps falling

>up 2500% in 6 months
>not growth

You're poor because you have no patience.

aren't you getting delegate payouts?

All walls lifted get in here arkucks