Okay Veeky Forums lets put an end to the question, what is the best split to get the /CHAD/ body? GO!

Okay Veeky Forums lets put an end to the question, what is the best split to get the /CHAD/ body? GO!

steroids and lift weights 6x/week for 1-2 years

Bro split plus not eating much from seeing my Chad friends.
It does get you more hot young pussy. That's simply a fact.

I think Thicc mode is the best tho even tho it only gets mires from MILFs and gays.

Dude ima sound retarded as shit but, what is a "bro split" i see it everywhere around here and i dont get what it is

Ppl linear progression,and add drop sets to flies and curls

You train about two or at the most three bodyparts a day using high reps and low weights. The standard bodybuilding mag routines.

They won't get you big unless roiding compared to full body routines but if you don't eat much they'll get you Chad mode from what have seen of my friends.

Anyone that answers anything besides PPL has been working out for less than a year.

routine 65-75% of max's-
work abs (train for reps) 5 /week
biceps 4 /week
triceps 4 /week
delt flies 3 /week
bench 3 /week

diet = cut till you're 12-15% then just maintain + reverse diet. Eat "clean" foods like smoothies and CRB, occasionally drinking out and eating pizza in public to piss off Johns.

that's your routine enjoy having a shit back, and "Chad hunch" for the rest of your life

>push ups and leg raises
>loose fat (10-15% bf)
>tan
>brush your teeth
>get a zac efron haircut

Coming up to three years into training. Well into intermediate progression and competing at powerlifting competitions. I personally like having the homobait thicc strong look.

All my friends who are Chads run bro splits however. Every. Single. One. PPL and full body is only run by guys into powerlifting or powerbuilding at my gym. None of the Chads run them.

Only thing missing is the bf% , im 173cm and wheight 58 kg im trying to get down to 55

literally genetics (insertions, frame) and low bodyfat. you don't need to have a ton of muscle.

More like 10% bodyfat surely?

Op here, is the split called fight club on the app " progression" any good for chad mode?

Then they are low tier chads then, OP asked what is the best way to get chad body, and PPL is def the best way, but I'm sure there are low tier chads that do other things because they're on a cycle

You mean a week?

I disagree but respect your opinion. I personally think you can actually make thicc gains on a PPL with the right diet, and a bro split is better suited for Chad mode as defined by OP's pic based on what have seen.

Nope. Two body parts a day.

Hmm maybe you're right but when I think of chad I also think someone that works legs like chestbrah or seid

Yeah they're Physique bbers. I think OP means the kind of skinny but somewhat defined dudes whom young pussy likes, exactly like in the OP pic.

aight then you're right, brosplit it is

sit at home eating pizza and occasionally do the odd pushup or curl

>tfw you don't have a rhomboid day

Just lots of upper body isolation exercises and cardio. Maybe lunges or something, but nothing that adds too much muscle to your legs.

low test high tren split

Why do women have such shit taste in men compared to the gays? No homo.

Women don't care about physique, only genetic qualities.

Gays are genetic deadends anyway so they don't have to worry about genetics.

Monday: Have good genetics
Tuesday: Go tanning
Wednesday: Light curls
Thursday: Have good genetics
Friday: Go tanning
Saturday: Light curls
Sunday: Fuck young sloots

>tfw I mostly train my back and look like shit

Alpha Destiny has a routine to get you the Boyka look. If you've had a hard life you are better off going for that, instead of chad-mode.

If you are big (not fat, big) you will get mires from girls above 28.

Oh yeah for sure. But prime pussy in its early 20s has shit taste and goes for skinny Chads.

I never liked girls in their early 20's - they were always really annoying and we just had nothing in common. I got my first girlfriend when I was 23 and she was 29 - it was much better lol.

Physique literally does not matter given that you're not morbidly obese or anorexic (i.e. reproductively fit)

HEIGHT

FACE

FRAME

It does and it doesn't. If you only have your physique you will find it easier to hook up with girls in night clubs but getting a girlfriend will be harder. It's something to consider.