Begin getting visibly Veeky Forums

>Begin getting visibly Veeky Forums
>Now every drunk cunt and his douche friends try to start trash with me at bars & clubs

How do you guys deal with this shit?
When I was skinny nobody bothered me, now I've got assholes trying to impress their sheep gf or friends by picking fights with me

I'm not a good fighter and not good at verbal confrontations, this shit is fucking ANNOYING

Maintain a relationship with your bouncers.

Stand up straight, be confident act according and you'll be left alone

I have the opposite problem OP, now no one talks shit

Probably because you have the deamnour of a pussy so people think they can fuck with you. Bullies only target people they deem as weak. Sad but true.

>I'm not a good fighter and not good at verbal confrontations
Well there's your problem, idiot.
Not only have you neglected these skills, you've convinced yourself that you're weak. Your insecurity radiates off of you and makes you look like prey, similar to how a Nice Guy ends up being singled out by women who enjoy using him.

This desu senpai

> being 6'3+
> having to deal with people of pre-pubescent height

PICK ONE

nobody picks on people who look like they are tough shit. If people "bully" you, its because you ooze insecurity

>hunched over
>quiet voice
>scared of facial expressions
>awkward in general
>scared/nervous

get those numbers up, getting big and strong. I haven't had people try shit with me for years, make dudes feel like it won't be worth the hurt and you have no worries. Strap your cock on and deadlift more weight.

It goes like this

1. Skinny twink, no one notices you.

2. Average, you're noticed but not seen as a threat.

3. Athletic/muscular, you're automatically seen as a threat based on your physique so guys will try shitting on you to bring down your higher status to lift theirs.

4. Become shredded as fuck, you're seen too much of a threat and will rarely get guys trying to shit on you.

5. Become a monster, no one will pick a fight on you.

This is all assuming that you're not autistic and act socially normal.

Get some boxing classes

You should have some skills after some months

Even if you are a shit boxer who sucks at fighting other trained fighters, you will still be able to beat most untrained people

Grow some balls

>going to the bar

Damn you just described me. But no one screws with me in a good or bad way.

this OP. men want to maintain or increase their social standing, if you appear to carry yourself in a meek and anxious way, while maintaining a somewhat fit physique, this is perfect for them. they can attack (your mentality) you, and any onlookers or mild observers see them taking down a fit/muscular person. learn how to be mre confident and strong in your behaviors, learn a few basic takedowns or chokes, roll with someone who knows BJJ, anything to get your confidence up when you are in close proximity to physical aggression. do not be afraid of confrontation, simply see it as a possibility and something that you CAN handle.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Wow Number 1 you look like you're trying to impersonate "The Situation" faggot off Jersey Shore just with a way shittier haircut. I'm sure you get fucked in the ass on a regular basis.
Number 2 as far as you're supposed "banging hot girlfriend" goes, she looks like a blow up doll with a fucking pulse, way too much makeup, fake ass tan, and you have better fucking eyebrows than she does. She's got a face like a fucking iguana. You guys kinda look alike, related perhaps?
Number 3, yes, I heard straight A's are pretty easy to get in special school. You look like the kind of kid I used to beat the shit out of for lunch money.
And lastly as far as what I do for fucking sports, I'm over here in fucking Iraq wondering why I put myself in danger everyday for a country with a bunch of assfucks like you. I bet you've never done a hard day's work in your life, you have no idea how to be a real fucking man. I wonder how it feels to go through life completely devoid of meaning. Stop going online and disparaging other people just because you're existence is so dull and meaningless, you're embarassing yourself. A shit like you wouldn't last ten minutes out here. And btw how much did cost to take a picture with your sister?

Youre girlfriend is gross john, fuck you

You guys can't possibly be this much of a newfag.

by not being a degenerate that goes to bars and clubs