Does it matter if i jerk off before going to the gym?

does it matter if i jerk off before going to the gym?
what if i do it like an hour before

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qszRe6ESSu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you lose strength

how?

If you lower your test levels before you hit the gym your body will not be able to synthesize enough BCAA's to recover your muscles used fully leading to overtraining and fatigue.

OR

You could google this and find out that either no-body knows or that it doesn't matter.

Either way, Veeky Forums will just tell you amusing lies. This place is terrible for questions like this.

Did it once. I felt very weak compared to normal.

I jerk off before the gym like, half the times I go during the week. When I don't jerk off I just go in and get straight to the point, when I do I take my time and talk to people more. No difference in strength that I've noticed.

I like doing it before I go to the gym, it gets some tension out of my body and clears my mind.

I don't care, as long as you wash your hands first.

doesnt matter, howevery body produces some hormones that make you tired after fap. But since you probably fap 5x a day that doesnt affect you anyways

You get lower testosterone for like 10 minutes after, it goes back up almost immediately.

Nanomachines, son

You get a great warm up for wrist curls

youtube.com/watch?v=qszRe6ESSu8

Who is this girl? She looks cute

You'll smell like cum to everyone around you.

>girl
buddy you are in for a surprise

Who's the girl?

Blaire White, trans youtuber.

>trans
No it can't

it can and is

Don't masturbate seriously it effects your mental health
I quit masturbating and I'm not joking within a wee I was pushing more weight, making more gains, lost fat, flirted with girls, felt confident girls were flirting back with me I had so much energy I was so pumped up. When I jizzed I felt my energy being sucked out trust me man don't masturbate