Aren't these stupid things like 99% sugar and caffeine?

Aren't these stupid things like 99% sugar and caffeine?

Why the fuck are they a meme on here?

Literal shills.

caffeine thread?

caffeine can be such a useful tool, but you really gotta be careful how you use it. for me this means i only drink black coffee, and teas. coffee's so much more intense than tea i have to watch how i use it. will do one small cup at the start of a work shift, or occasionally drink a small cup outside of work when i need a boost to energy and productivity levels. sometimes use it for studying, housework, self-care stuff (i'm going to epilate, do my nails, exfoliate all over, and take an hour-long shower that involves a 3 step process for shampooing my hair and sugar scrub because why not!), or before a workout.

how does everyone else use caffeine? :)

By drinking 3 Monsters a day
I'm not sure caffeine even helps anymore because I'm still tired sleeping 10 hours a day and those things. I like the taste though

>sips are a """""""meme""""""""

No its not 99% carcinogenic artificial sweeteners and caffeine

grinding a mix of DMAA + caffeine in a mortar , then either snorting it or dissolving it in a shot of whiskey

Despite this I sleep easy. Drink plenty of water (ie if you're not close to pissing clear you need more water), eat healthy with plenty of non-processed meat or veggies, and always keep a winddown time an hour before bend. Turn off all devices, turn on a low reading light, and let your thoughts slow down while reading

There are ones with 0 sugar and taste good
why wouldn't you want one

Because the relentless one is superior probably.

because artificial sweeteners and flavorings are terrible for you, mostly.

>artificial sweeteners are bad meme
fuck off trappy lmao

And artificial sweeteners have negative effects on your testosterone.

It's not as bad as full-on tranny HRT, but you're not far behind

[citation needed]

Literal newfag.

Zero sugar. How fucking new are you? Stop making threads.

Hey bros don't forget to renew your subscription to mom science magazine

hey if you're not trying to stay healthy that's up to you. i'll be sticking with my black coffee though when i need a boost :)

my motto is eat real food always xD

*sips fedora*

>Not taking the truest form of caffeine

I'll give you two things that have been in the news lately from the journals. Take away what you will.

First, the prevalence of colon cancers is rising sharply among the 40 & under population. So are others, but this one is most striking. Remember kids, the food industry puts sweeteners & HFCS in near everything nowadays.

Second, and quite damning, is a group estimated how much urine is in a public pool by measuring the amount of a artificial sweetener in the water. Read that again. Not a metabolite, the chemical itself. Now think about this, is it healthy to drink or eat something that can go through your body unchanged, but also catalyze other chemical reactions?

Sips are cancer.

Ahem
Why take a gram or so of binders at the same time?

> in the news
> from the journals
> doesn't link any sources

Try harder

>2017
>still drinking anything else than water or black coffee on a regular basis

people actually do this ?

My nigga. Two of these 30 min before a workout and I'm groovin.

Should I buy this bby?

it is YOU who should try HARDER

This, I use these any time I want a cup of coffee or prework out and I have lost like 20 lbs in a couple of months.

Yeah that's fucked up.

I'm familiar with both of those things, but you generally want to includes sources when you claim stuff like this. Otherwise you'll just get the ol'
>red bull shill detected

>sips thread at 2 in the morning has hundreds of replies
>sips thread at 10am has nothing but regular people bashing sips because all of the sippers are sleeping off their chemical stimulant hangovers

really makes you think

You familiar with time zones bro?

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen on Veeky Forums

Especially on sweeteners, there's not a whole lot of research. It's not some /pol/ fantasy of jewish conspiracy, but lobbying and industry sponsered sources aren't too keen to look at the long term effects of artificial or refined products. The rest is basic biochemistry.

I made my decision a long time ago to cut down or completely out different things in that class, all based on connecting a some dots without going full Alex Jones retard. If someone else wants to question it for themselves, nothing is stopping them except their addiction to their current existence

you mother fuckers are worse than vegans. In ANY thread about PWO or monster you mother fuckers have to rush in to tell everyone how you drink coffee black and black only.

The other faggots are the caffeine pill users. Fuck off with your weak source of energy.

i mean, okay?

i do what i can to stay as healthy as possible. if your goals aren't really about health then you can drink and eat what you want. but i believe that eliminating unknown factors in my diet (like artificial sweeteners and flavorings) will be a positive thing in terms of my health.

and what's wrong with being vegan? everyone should be vegan lol it's great :)