Who else here /motivated by self hatred and body dysmorphia/?

Who else here /motivated by self hatred and body dysmorphia/?

all day brah

Where else would motivation come from other than seething self-hatred?

this is kinda true actually. you dont improve yourself if you are fine with yourself and coasting through life i imagine.

Everyone.

Yup.
That body dysmorphia hits me whenever and however it wants.

I lost 20kg (still have to lose some) and, for me, I'm still the same 110kg lardass I was.

It's the norm brah.
I run in the mornings and spend the rest of day wanting to run again.
When I weight lift I look at myself in the mirror and feel I always should be lifting more.
Anytime I see my self in the mirror I start aggressively mewing and doing stomach vacuums.

I started out at 75kg ~17% bodyfat now I'm 91kg ~12% and I feel absolutely no different about how I look whatsoever

Reporting in. But it's not body dysmorphia if you actually are dyel

Hey!

I just like lifting cause exercise feels fucking awesome. The aesthetics are just a bonus.

how do u aggressively mewing ?+????

I would be but I hate myself to the point that I don't want to go to gym.

I just pretend the pump I see in the mirror after a hard gym session is how I always look. Then I just avoid any mirrors for the rest of the day. Self-denial works pretty well for me, desu.

hi there are u me

>tfw mirrors are ruining life
>tfw spend 2 hours trying to fix my hair before going to the gym
>tfw get so angry that I can't look perfect and end up not going to the gym

Eh, if I don't see my reflection much that day I try to get 8-10 every 2 hours but if I'm feeling epically selfloathing that day 20-30 time ever 2 hours

Checking in.

The best part, it has only gotten progessively worse the more I've lifted.

I'm losing my hair, so I can't empathize with you there. senpai. But self-denial tells me it isn't bad, and I just believe the nice, sweet lies over the cold, bitter truth. Help me go about my day.

Who else here has no idea what the fuck they look like?

>tfw body dismorphia makes me see myself as an ugly sack of shit most of the time when I look at a picture or in the mirror
>yet everyone tells me I'm pretty thin and really handsome

Anyone else?

I used to be
Now I'm motivated by self hatred and body dysmorphia AND putting up bigger numbers in the gym AND making other men feel insecure about themselves
It's an abstract kind of feel lads

genuinely no idea whether I'm ~10% bodyfat or ~20% bodyfat and I'm way too high inhibition and insecure to even consider posting a picture here for someone to guesstimate it for me

Reporting in. The disgusted looks women give only make me stronger.

Same here. Anything anyone would say would probably just fuck with my head more.

same. most of the time the mirror looks like shit. then every once in a while I will feel good looking in the mirror.

I get hit on regularly where I work yet I feel like a blob. Lifting for 4 years.

i like my face a lot, but my body? uh no

g2pol

>tfw you will always be small but at least everyone else will always be smaller

go outside

ok but what do you do? i know what mewing is, the having correct posture and chewing but i dont understand

>/pol/ is Nu-Right

Yes. It hits me the most when I'm working out, especially if there are any women around. Doesn't matter that I've dropped about 25lbs, or that I can bench over 315. I still feel like the same fat fuck I was two years ago, and that everyone sees all the weight I still have left to lose.

you don't get bigger

people get smaller

Don't forget /her/.

>thinking that negates the fact that /pol/ is an autistic hivemind of incel basement dwellers

Aye.

Me. Skinny kid who got fat as a kid playing video games but always wanted to be the cute grill I played as in MMOs. I'm skinnyfat now and am happy enough with how I look in clothes, but this loose skin on my stomach means I'll never, ever be happy.

I wonder all the time how I feel so fat at 155 while being 5'10, but I know I'm actually really fucking thin.

I've been lifting and purposely eating a lot of meats and other stuff for protein and to raise my test levels higher, but the paranoia of getting fat makes it really damn difficult.

>tfw was obese until 16 yrs old, anorexia until 18, then various body image issues ever since.

I'm afraid I will go all my fucking life without feeling the least bit comfortable in my own skin. This shit sucks ass.

>but this loose skin on my stomach means I'll never, ever be happy.

This. I was 230 as a teenager and dropped down to 130 within 6 months (I kid you not), and I still had this fucking gut no matter how much I ran, lifted, biked, ate, or starved myself.

I'm afraid I'll always have it and that I'll always hate myself because of it. I just want to know what it's like to have a totally flat gut without holding it in 24/7 like I trained myself to since I was fucking 15...now I'm 26, it's getting old.

I've come to accept that whatever is wrong with me won't be fixed by lifting but lifting is the closest I'll come to fixing it.

I hate myself and I've spent a very, very long time trying to figure out why everythign is so far away.

i'm motivated by seeing my 2 years old OC being posted

Oh my

Say what you want about Nazis but when Germans want something done they get it done.

I think Veeky Forums can look up to there determination

Nobody gonna mention these quints huh

Someone already did.

>50% self-hatred
>50% self-hatred from getting ghosted by crush AFTER matching on tinder
>10% wanting to be the best center in pickup basketball

All day, erryday, 110%

>caught indefinitely in the vicious cycle
>avoid my reflection
>perform lifts away from mirrors whenever possible.
>Once or twice a session i get the hope i might look better
>look in the mirror
>never do
>the cycle continues