If you aren't eating cricket protein bars then you aren't a real man

If you aren't eating cricket protein bars then you aren't a real man.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Exo-Cricket-Flour-Protein-Cocoa/dp/B00YU0SZ8U?th=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>paying $60 for insect bones

Fuck off

>$30 for 12 high quality protein bars is too much
Poorfag alert m8

>buying protein bars for the same cost a 2lbs of whey

You're a literal chump. Enjoy your insect bones while the shills laugh to the bank with your dosh

>$2.50/bar
lol why not just get a nature valley for $.60?

>hating high quality insect protein raised from domesticated crickets
Enjoy nogainz my man, have fun with rectal prolapse and your high carb poorfag bars

>eating protein bars

You're retarded. Enjoy wasting your money because you buy into fads.

>insect
>bones

I'm not poor so spending a few € for the sake of convenience isn't a huge deal for me. I get it, you are too much of a pussy to try eating insects

>chitin
>not essentially bone

>bragging about spending money on something for no additional benefit

Literally a sheep to the supplement industry.

Go catch crickets outside then, I'll stick to my farm raised ones in the form of a convenient and tasty bar.

Who the fuck would do any of that when whey is cheaper and does the literal same thing you autist? You can eat your bugs and brag about paying more for it, I'll keep on keeping on with whey and real food.

Whey doesn't have high amounts of omega-3, amino acids, calcium, and B12. Cricket bars are really the only way to go for anyone serious about making gains

>whey powder contains all 9 essential AAs
>>no amino acids

A healthy balanced diet already contains everything else you posted. There is literally nothing that your bug powder does that justifies paying twice as much for it as whey.

I wish this place had a food general thread.
I have food questions all the time but I can never think of good pictures with which to start my own threads.

>One bar is $2.50
I might be poor but at least I'm not stupid

Whey has much less of a good amino acid profile than crickets. Fucking veganmemer. Vegan"no gains" isn't someone you should get all your news from. Crickets are what real bodybuilders should eat

amazon.com/Exo-Cricket-Flour-Protein-Cocoa/dp/B00YU0SZ8U?th=1

>being this dense
Crickets are THE protein source

I ate crickets all the time here in Poland and look how much I've grown my friends. I just want to help you all reach your potential by realizing insects are supreme food source

This lads. I was small skinny nerd before crickets, now my arms are nice and meaty!

why the fuck would I benefit from eating disgusting insects?

>disgusting
Your sheltered, first-world centric viewpoint is disgusting. If you aren't eating crickets in 2017 then your entire family deserves to starve in the apocalypse. BAKA

>OP shilling a product that reminds him of home in Africa

>not buying a box of 20 Quest bars from Costco for $18

?

>OP getting BTFO on two separate boards at once

These things taste like shit ill stuck to my pine

Crickets are a GOAT food source, stay jelly poorfags

>why are you eating shit?
>but it's exclusive shit! It costs $20!
>lmao jelly poorfag can't even afford $20 this is so fucking delicious I'm glad I paid for it

>shilling this hard

Guys got stock in the cricket farm biz

Ahh, remember the good old days of TORtanic threads

ayy