What's a good recipe for tuna? I need to start eating more of it but it tastes shit by itself

what's a good recipe for tuna? I need to start eating more of it but it tastes shit by itself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykk0glGCbY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I usually just mix with mayo (if it's the in water kind) and sriacha or some kind of chili sauce. Hot sauce works too.

Whats with all these stupid girls eating tuna? Are you people literally braindead. Its all about calories in calories out figure it out you dumb fucking bank tellers

mustard pickels onion tomatoe hot sause salt peper wax pepers

Mix with full fat mayo if bulking. (why the fuck eat tuna when bulking tho lol)

Mix with low fat mayo or wholegrain mustard when cutting.

Skelley here, I need food and a lot of it. Should I go for tuna or sardines?

I want to keep my sodium low. I heard that tuna has more mercury but sardines usually come in cans which has BPA.

And my only store is walmart so don't give me some product I can only find is L.A. or whatever.

neither are good for bulking as they have very few calories

and worrying about mercury is a meme

so is sodium t b h

I think I might have high blood pressure so it's not a meme for me.

I'm not sure I can "bulk." I'm 5'11 130 lbs. I'm not trying to be a powerlifter I just want to gain like 20-30 lbs of muscle and I heard you need protein for that.

I just made some yesterday
>100 Calorie can of bumblebee tuna
>tbls of mayo
>squirt of yellow mustard
>little bit of red hot
>a little canned relish

Serve with 10 Ritz Crackers.

you need a surplus of calories for that

did you even read the sticky?

White solid or chunk tuna (prefer solid)

Rinse then drain til dry

+Malt vinegar

Enjoy

I bet your body composition is absolutely shit thier if you just blindly look at calories

You need surplus of calories but you also need protein.

Here's a good recipe:
youtube.com/watch?v=ykk0glGCbY0

diced onions, tomatoes, some mince jalapeno and some mayo. Pepper too. Use spices people. 0 Calorie flavor enhancers

are you stupid? why are you eating something high protein but low calorie if you understand you need both?

Where did I say that tuna is the only thing I eat dumbass?

why is it part of your diet at all

there are foods that are good sources of protein AND calories that make tuna redundant if youre trying to gain weight

its like taking being bulimic then saying "well I eat twice as much to make up for it dumbass"

Mix can of tuna with ramen. 500 calories and 36g of protein. Use only 3/4 of the seasoning packet

Like what foods?

>here's where the ride ends

literally every other meat
nuts and nut butters
beans and all legumes
milk and dairy
pasta
grains
semen

Shit dyels say

> i do t want to become a power lifter

You couldnt even if you wanted to. You massive fucking faggot

>other meats
eat them
>peanut butter
eat it
>beans
eat them
>milk
drink it
>pasta
eat it
>grains
eat them

Wow, Tuna utterly BTFO. Why did I ever think to eat the cost effective champion of protein. Any other advice before I exit this shit thread?

>You couldn't even if you wanted to.

That's basically what I said in my post brainlet.

lmao kill yourself

>he typed words hahahahahaaaaaAAAAAA

Actual idiocy.

Mustard
Tomato
Onions
Corn
Mushrooms (this one could sound weird, since the flavor of tuna, mustard and mushrooms don't really mix, so it's up to you, I like it but you might not)
Spinach/Lettuce
Pepper