Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What's your excuse?
I lift to look good and be healthy

i have small frame

I have no fucking idea how to achieve that

because thicc and fat are the same thing with a shirt on

My dick is thick. Just kidding. I hate myself.

Thicc does look good and is healthier than twinks & bodybuilders faggot.

But I am working on gorillamode,senpai!

It's so hard putting the fork down, but I promise I'll do my best!

I'm trying real hard but I've only been lifting for a year. I think if I get my quads bigger I'll have a better picture of whether or not I can attain it

>implying you'll ever get klokov-thicc without roids

dyel spotted

Didn't imply that at all newfag.

Fat, built, manlet, fat

It takes about 2 - 3 years brah. By the time you're well into intermediate progression you should be thicc if u cut/bulked/recomped to about 15% bf.

So you're going to take roids brah? What ever it takes right? Good luck.

Whatever it takes to be your husbando. Brah.

This. N-no homo senpai.

I like not being tired all the time and not getting worn out by carrying such a hulking frame up a flight of stairs.

That literally doesn't happen at about 15% bodyfat with some cardio for conditioning.

Maybe if you're a strongman or equipped powerlifter well over 20% bf. But that's not thicc mode at that point.

Just started a lp program desu. Does someone have a how-to into husbando mode ? I'll save that for later.

I got you senpai.

>Old pastebin
pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM
Before asking questions, please take a look at the pastebin.

What is Thicc Mode?
>Thicc mode is traditional male aesthetics. Thicc mode for Veeky Forums has been described as a body built from barbell strength training with accessories (texas method, madcow, 5/3/1), 13% to 17% bodyfat. Twinks, ottermode, & bodybuilders are not thicc mode.

desu unless you're a SHW you really don't want to be 20% BF in strongman or non equipped PLing, because that puts you at a massive athletic disadvantage to a (even more) roided out manlet.

>Try to be thicc
>I'm just fat

Thanks senpai, Ima keep this. Guess I'll download some books now ~

Agreed. That's why i said equipped PL senpai. Don't know as much about strongman except that dudes like Eddie Hall say they're at 20% bf.

Np brah. We're all gonna make it.

i'm a lanket and ill never look "thicc" even if i started roiding

zyzz wasn't thicc either but im sure he slayed plenty of sloot pussy

just work out and you guys will be fine

>thatsthejoke.jpg

Grils especially young 20something prime pussy prefer 10% bf twink & ottermode. Thicc gets mired by cougars and the gays. Still I think thicc is best mode. No homo.

Who is this guy ?

what do thicc men smell like?

I feel like going thicc requires too much maintenance from my part, even though I think it looks the best.

Sweat, red meat, bourbon, & cigars. Also other dudes spunk.

Can someone with little to no bodyhair be thicc?

Also how to attain thicc mode without attaining a bloated face with that 15% BF

Yes. It's bodyhair agnostic. Just don't wax it bber style. You can't unless you go sub 15% and roid to maintain size while having a lean face.

Look at the people who compete in the light weight and middle weight classes. They're not as impressive but they aren't the freaks that you see at the arnold and the SHW tiers

>tfw want to be thicc but I'm a 5'7 manlet

I don't know why my wife married me.

>tfw called thicc but am really fat
One day I will be at the perfect bodyfat % to be called thicc but this is not that day.

>built
>literal olympian

Bruh, I think you might have some serious body dysmorphia issues if you think Klokov is just built.