Let's say you wake up on the rampart of Constantinople in 1453 with a M60 machine gun and 10,000 rounds of ammunition...

Let's say you wake up on the rampart of Constantinople in 1453 with a M60 machine gun and 10,000 rounds of ammunition. What do?

I fire at the Byzantine troops. If I'm lucky, I get introduced to Sultan Mehmed, in which case I would be handsomely rewarded for what I would introduce as my invention.

Do a 360 and hope I kill all the greek and turk subhumans

> greek
they didn't become greek till the emperor died desu. up until that point they were romans

The greek larp continues

You can be both silly

Pray to the Orthodox Christ to be teleported to a room full of Facebook frogposters and reddit feelsposters who first visited this site in '13 with an M60 machine gun and 10,000 rounds of ammunition.

Kill the gr**k and t*rk subhumans. give the city to the pope and resettle it with Italian Catholics.

As an Orthodox Balkannigger I can only say I wish I remove as much Turks and Greeks (business after pleasure) possible and give the city to Venice/Genoa/basically anything Western and hope the peninsula gets to have better 500 years.

shoot myself in the head

hide, find some fake moustache, come out and fire a few shots when the turks break through, then join in with the mass rape

>ethnically fluid

Kill as many Turkroaches as possible

Probably melt the barrel or get some kind of malfunction that I don't know how to clear.

>sultan doesn't need my help so do a 360 and go into other provinces
>remove all wh*Toids
>Ottoman empire still exists in the 21st century

Head to Venice and teach those bastards a lesson.

Join the Ottomans for that sweet TÜRK poon.

Since I don't speak Greek or Turk, I let the gun do the talking.

Hopefully I can render enough service with it to end the siege or to be given the chance to escape with the latin mercenaries.

Then I go to england or france and use my technological knowledge to get myself a nice life.

invest in bitcoin and google

Mow the roaches down

convert and you will have many BLACK women waiting for you

the byzantine government was dead in the water, even if i repelled that attack and every attack after the byzantine empire will still continue to rot away because they are a bureaucratic mess bogged down in tradition. that is what made the empire of nicaea so sad, it was an energetic and vibrant kingdom that was driven by the goal of reclaiming byzantine lands in the balkans, willing to be flexible and pragmatic. however, once they retook constantinople, they sunk back down into torpor as if the throne of the city was cursed.

Kill the greeks ofcourse.

Start marching towards Prussia. The G*rmoid menace will be put down

Kill every Greek and turk bastard, nuke the city and move to Rome.