Why do you guys shave everything? I see your pics in the CBT posts and ya'll are shaving your arms and legs...

Why do you guys shave everything? I see your pics in the CBT posts and ya'll are shaving your arms and legs, chest and abdomen. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

ergo-log.com/malebodyhair.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pls respond

only speaking for myself, but my chest and abdomen are hairless on their own.

Weird guys only shaving pubes and armpits because my man odour is strong and disgusting

Exactly what I do, trim armpits and pubes once a month.
Although I am lucky not to have any disgusting back hair...

I am from Eastern Europe sluts here love hairy man but I am just too smelly

I only do my back, pubes and armpits.

everything but legs

git dat roman sheit

chest and abdomen in addition to pubes and pits, yes

legs/arms no, and its more aesthetic

many guys have low testosterone leading to a lack of body hair or they have unfortunate genetics

They've been indoctrinated into the notion that hairless bodies are more aesthetic/that they should because of years of queer/business controlled media.

Because I fucking hate how body hair looks.

My genes are 50% werewolf 50% jew, I have to stay on top of my grooming or else I become sasquatch in about 2 weeks. Sometimes I let chest hair grow out a bit if I'm dating a girl (usually the older ones) who prefer it, but I honestly prefer being able to see the definition, seperation, and striations of my muscles while working out.

Some guys like the way it looks,

Some guys hate hair in their toys.

Some guys like the way it feels,

Some guys play as girls or boys.

Some guys say it's for hygiene,

But that's not it; they're just real mean.

im rlly disappointed that you're a goy

I hate you but I love you but I hate you oh why
oh whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

BECUZ EVEYONE IS GAY

Born into it senpai, can't do much about it. I never practiced judaism or anything, just got the shitty body hair genes. Although blue eyes + dark hair has gotten me laid many a times even long before I was fit. Probably worth the tradeoff.

This tbqh. I rarely see hairy blonde guys. I can't even really grow anything more than patchy facial hair, much less chest/AB hair.

but I'm Turkish and I have the same shit lad

ah well you don't seem like you're destroying my country

stay safe lad, there are evil jews that will try to jew you into becoming an extremist jew

no homo tho

>TFW best friend in highschool was Jewish, got to college and got sucked into a Jewish frat and is a fucking tool now, haven't talked in 2 years
Not sure if it was the fratlife or Jewish mind tricks but they fucking broke him, m8

Easier to track muscular development when you can see the whole muscle. Hair covers striations and separation.

oy vey goyim dont you know better than to try anotha shoah?

hey can u post that pic of your routine

Natty? pls be honest
how many years lifting

Yes natty, 3 years lifting.

I don't. Shaving everything makes me itchy.

I turned bi last year and like to dress up like a trap sometimes, even though I'm a top

I shave everything

where are your compounds

i will never understand this. i'm pretty hairy and i trim my dick and balls but what's the point of trimming your chest hair?

avoid extra sweat

I built my routine around the exact reasoning of not enjoying compounds, hence the high volume of isolation work.

It's a proven fact that body hair is unattractive to women

ergo-log.com/malebodyhair.html

>ergo-log.com/malebodyhair.html

Very interesting study, especially reading it as a 30 year old dating women in the range of 25-35. Also makes me feel better about breaking up with my ex...I want kids, but she preferred me hairy. Study indicates that on a hormonal level she may be resistent to having children (despite claiming she wants them) as indicated by her preference of body hair.

>stupid justifications for tfwnogf

>compounds
It's like you want wide hips

wait we can shave our arms?

i shave my torso cause i could see literally no progress until i did

looks like this girl I used to fugg. she latina?

Shave my back and upper arms as well as trim/shape my beard

Once every couple months I will shave my abdomen and use a #2 on my chest

Fags who completely shave their arms and legs are gay as fuck

>It's a proven fact that body hair is unattractive to women

>one study

how to science breh?

interesting routine and you look good.

You ever just try any of the big four for laffs, to see how much you can lift?

>You ever just try any of the big four for laffs, to see how much you can lift?

Can say with 100% honesty no. I tried to force myself to do them when I was a new lifter because Veeky Forums will have you believe you can't possibly build a good phsyique otherwise. Inevitably this led to me procrastinating going to the gym and/or missing training days just because I knew I was headed to do something I flat out didn't enjoy. That doesn't sound like part of a hobby that's meant to be fun and long-term sustainable.

So I researched different hypertrophy splits (brosplit, ppl, abcabcx, etc) and how I could sufficiently hit all the parts of each muscle group through isolation work that I *do* enjoy (ex delts needing to be hit from 3 diff angles if not doing military press, legs needing seperate quad/ham/glute isolations if not doing squats, etc).

Have better goals brah. That pic is attainable in a year.

I'd be interested to hear your results if you ever do decide to try the big four. I wonder how just doing isos would translate to compounds.

Also I can't argue with your results or your training philosophy, you have to enjoy yourself.

cheers m8

i dont shave i just dont grow bodyhair on anything but my legs

delete this webm

delete this.
though this may have convinced me to trim my hair a bit, i wonder if i have stubble all over my torso if that counts. not sure i can be arsed to shave it.

I just trim my beard to not look like a complete savage (still I let it go sometimes down the neck just cause it makes ppl jelly) and take care of my hair.

Nothing else is touched, I did once shave my armpits and balls area, shit was itching me for a week and after that never touched it again.

To much dust

cuts deep doesn't it.

Will report back in later tonight fellas. Complete stranger qt from tinder coming over tonight, supposed to cook and (((maybe))) have drinks. She's a nutrition freak and lifts, so could be good. We'll see.

I'm hairy as fuck and I only shave during the summer because I stink like a dog if I don't.

>tfw have a girl who looks just like that in my uni social circle
>missed the chance to ask her number at the last party we hung out because way too drunk to think clearly

Only faggots shave off all their body hair. Women like men that look like men.

Choose one of the following:

It makes me more aero
Its better for massages
It makes it seem like I have more muscle definition
Haven't you read the rules?
So my hair doesnt get in the way when I stroke my muscles
Everyone else does it

use an electric shaver you fucking spaz

>TFW chest/abs/back/pubes are off the charts but my beard won't grow in everywhere
DAFUQ

Not even shitting this is my first date outfit. She said she's going to be coming over in gym clothes, told her if it'd make her more comfortable I could grab some too. This is setting up to be an interesting evening.

that pic is my goal tbqh

Nice house Jewbro!

Mirin dat bulge

obvious juicer.

I'm big and cut, how do I get women to fuck me before my autism ruins everything?

ps: not a manlet

fake

6'0
186lbs
435/420/325

>single arm sideways chest press

U wot?

>this is my first date outfit

Lmao you look like homosexual.

Where do you think you are dot jay peg

That happened a long time ago user calm down.

gay men like to be smooth for each other.

>kike
dropped

I'm blonde and I just never got any body hair.
The only hair I really have on my upper body is that little line of hair that goes to your belly button.

Girl was 10/10 face, hella cute. But a bit thick on the lower half...not sure if I can do it. Normally stick with the petite ones. But face might make up for it this time...we'll see. She's already texting about our next date and shit.

Damn didn't even notice that...no wonder she liked me.

Sit in chest press machine sideways, with your side against the back rest. Push with single arm across the body.

this is Veeky Forums, where even the straight men are homo

illbemissingyou.mp3

I shave my thighs before comps

I trim my beard, armpits and balls so they wouldn't smell

I'm thinking of trimming my chest too since I have the test that of a roided up orangutan

Veeky Forums is an aryan club, if you need to shave your upper body you are at least part arab and need to leave

>low test trying to cope

Webm is beautiful

Youre lying

Goy is a none Jew senpai