Anons I have a date with a horny girl tomorrow

anons I have a date with a horny girl tomorrow...

we aren't going anywhere specific just meeting up in our small ghetto town

WHAT DO

is fit related because she is fit af bruv

lmao u sound beta asf nigga

my man, I'm big, handsome 6'2", strong and Mediterranean

but I've never gone on a date before

in my entire lifetime I always got too nervous so I brushed girls off when they made moves

just b urself

Rack Pulls.

pretend you're fukin zyzz brah

genuinely good advice

Idk why I didn't think of that

there are times I get so euphoric that I pretend I'm fokken zeeeeeeez brah and I just do what I want and feel confident as fuck

but I forget how to get into that mindset

Lol stop faking being someone else. Just be yourself. Why would you want to be with a girl who don't like you for your true self?

>checked

and the answer is because most here are autistic

check pic

the only people who like me for me are my mates, because my natural self is funny and over the top

but my funniness is too crude for women and the ones who aren't friend-like think I'm weird for that shit

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dude Zzyz got no pussy. In all honesty your "boyish" charm honesty is endearing. She's giving you buffer room to make a ton of mistakes. Just go and try to have fun

Think about it, good or bad you still get to shitpost later and report back to us with a great story

>mediteranean
>taller than 5'8

pick 1

'ello anons welcome 2 the story of my date with girl

>hey whats up *leans in for hug but stops halfway*
>oh uh not much you
>ok
>what do you wanna do
>idk
>wanna just go home?
>ok...
>bye
>bye

>tfw no gf

this girl is a big titted stacy and she literally just hopped into my snapchat trying to be all sexy and flirty so she must already taken an interest in me

she did that after I posted a "motivational picture" of me ontop of a car park with a spongebob quote on instagram

I gave you the details now decypher my actions for the night

I'm Turkish with mostly Bulgarian genes

bro is 6'4", I'm 6'2", dad is 5'10"

I hope this story is real

Well played OP, well played

I do too, user

oh haha pic related isn't me sorry

but it was really well played as you said I saved it against the copyright laws

In other words you're gonna date a fat nigger?

How tall your mom bro

no that's NOT ME STOP

I don't date niggers

and I'm not amerifat

but we're ghetto (it's a polish ghetto in england yet I'm turk lmao)

5'4" her senpai members are tall as fuck though, her brother played for turkeys football team

she didnt even respond with her number when you asked her? i dont get it, just abort

>coalburner
You better stay virgin than put your dick in a monkey

Btw OP, she will probably bail on you because she's prob just horny right now lol. You're a joke.

STOP I ALREADY
SAID

PIC
IS
NOT
ME
SHUT
THEFUCK
UP
YOU
STUPID
NIGGER-LOVERS
I
DONT
BLACK
CUNTS

if she's fit too, go do some sport together.

Street football, some running, be her sparring partner. Then go drink something.
I guess workouts preliminaries are a thing (not lucky enough to have a date with a sport-girl).

Anyway good luck, try to spend a good time for yourself the rest will follow.

when I said fit I mean hot

it is a british slang word

Ah, my bad.
Well then gonna have to find a good idea for a date.
Avoid the classical "let's go see a movie" thing. Especially if it's more a booty call than something else.

>10+ messages and not a single attempt by the girl to drive the conversation, only gives answers

FUCKING WOMEN

>Turkroach and slav
>Calls himself white

>selling out white race

fuck off faggot

I feel this. I only get with girls I've known for a while because they start to get my weird humor. Problem is hot girls don't usually spend a lot of time just hanging around me as a dude.

>Just be yourself.

>race mixing

this is not ok. sad!

Get em, user

SS+GOMAD

zyzz got a ton of pussy you idiot

Why? Why does people insist on using this board to ask their stupid questions about dating/life advice? And why dont the mods/janitors delet this kind of threads?

Isnt this board supposed to be entirely for ''fitness''? I have never seen a board have so many inane threads that have nothing to do with the main theme of the board.

It really baffles me.

fitness and health, newfag

Spaniard here, 6'0 tall, altho im an anomaly, since my dad is 5'7 and so are most of my friends.

Shut up, idiot. You know what I'm talking about. It's totally unrelated to both.

It's like opening this same thread on /g/ and saying it's related to the board because he is using a cellphone or an instant messaging app.