I'm a fat fuck trying to lose the weight

i'm a fat fuck trying to lose the weight.

i just joined the gym after 2 years. i'm at 300 now, and i need to lose weight. i'll be 30 in 2 years.

pretty much doing cardio for 30 minutes on the eliptical or at least 1 mile.

i know it starts in the kitchen, and i try to drink as much water.

cutting out the rice and sodas too.
what else do i need to do ?

just eat -500 and up the cardio to 1 hour, even if you have to lower intensity. Add lifting if you want to look a little better when you lose the weight. Only drink water

dang nigga. that's a bit too much. what's that ? 1 slice of bread for breakfast, lunch and dinner ?

Are you confused? I think he's staying eat 500 less calories than it takes you to maintain your weight.

oh dang nigga. my bad.

its like i dont know who leonardo the vincy is.

fuck did you think he was saying to literally consume negative calories? like throwing up twice a day.

>current year 1986 + 31
>not cutting using negative caloric intake

never going to make it

no. i thought he meant just use 500 calories. not negative 500.

this is the single worst trip i've ever seen. if not satire, you need to sort yourself out.

I AM NIGGA, WHY YOU GOTTA BE ON MY DICK DUDE ? FUCK. ALREADY TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT AND SHIT. FUCK NIGGA, FUCK

>cutting out the rice and sodas too.
Just eat two meals a day. Two meals, nothing else, they can be whatever you want, but two meals and nothing more.

And keep working out.

You should feel hungry every day but not as pain just a feeling you come to live with.

fuck dude. i am hungry right now. how to curb this shit? just OD on water ?

Im hungry too.
You will just get accustomed to the feeling and then it lives on in the background like everything else.

Besides, you're fat as fuck, your body will soon learn to start eating all that fat.

I'm not a regular here, but I've been replacing two meals a day with Slimfast/Special K/ Akins protein shakes, and eating one solid meal. Those shakes make you feel pretty full, I've lost a decent chunk of weight drinking those and walking three miles a day.

i don't wanna get weak or lightheaded. maybe a piece of toast or two ?

>i don't wanna get weak or lightheaded.
You won't. Humans can go weeks without food, especially you with your storage, the hard part is just the start.

jeez. 3 miles a day. i may have to up my exercise. how much are those drinks and where do you buy em?

Don't drink your calories. Eat protein and fiber. Those will make you feel more full and will make the cut more pleasant

>Humans can go weeks without food

Gotta emphasize this.

Fasting is a great idea, especially if you're a colossal fatass. Going without eating for an entire day is a good way to shave off ~3000 calories from your weekly intake.

i can only do this on the weekends then. on weekdays, i have a 7 to 7 job.

But also a good way to look like a flying squirrel.

I've dropped 85 pounds (down to 180) and I still have lovehandles and fat thighs. What kind of lifts do you suggest to fix this f@m?