Conference call at 5:30EST. Bitcoin and Amazon partner up today

Conference call at 5:30EST. Bitcoin and Amazon partner up today.

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/more-rumors-amazon-could-accept-bitcoin-as-all-eyes-on-conference-call
cryptocoinsnews.com/debunked-rumor-amazon-will-accept-bitcoin-fake-news/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And back to $6000 we goooooo!!

Bitcoin is not a company, so a partership is impossible you fucking moron! We are decentralized, thats the fucking point.

7% MOON MISSION INBOUND.

ALL BOARDING BTC HOLDERS.

NOT WELCOME, ALT SCRUBS.

Why? Bitcoin transaction times take like six hours. Why don’t they steal the code from a faster coin and make their own crypto with transaction times that take a few seconds?

ass blasted cuckcoiners still cant into pumping the flavor of the week and selling the rumor

stay poor faggots, you're the reason moon missions are dying

This.

Not to mention everyone is like "decentralysed, freedom, FUCK MIDDLE MAN yeeah!!!"

mean time they pray for partnership whit Paypal, Amazon etc.

Oh crypto....

Bitcoin and Litecoin will be confirmed

people will use litecoin for buying instead due to lower fees and we will see LTC hitting 20B mcap

this, stocked up on Litecoin in anticipation

Amazon will have its own exchange, you wont send bitcoin from your wallet for every purschase.

you send bitcoin from your wallet to your wallet on amazon, which will be used to exhcange your bitcoin for their products.

Amazon will basically have an bitcoin -> physical products exchange.

Anyone not seeing this should kys.

bullshit
why would i believe you?

Big if true

Amazon customers can probably even fill their bitcoin wallet on amazon with FIAT.

This is huge af lol

cointelegraph.com/news/more-rumors-amazon-could-accept-bitcoin-as-all-eyes-on-conference-call
easy...

Absolutely nothing in this thread is true.

>buy dildo for 50$
>btc crashes
>vendor makes 10$

really makes you think

nice fud

Yeah the CEO of bitcoin will meet the CEO of amazon lool

>I want to try and pump my coin with fake news on a venezuelan ragdoll crafting website
>it's other people's fault for not joining in

Really got my fucking noggin jogged.

The ceo of bitcoin is going to knock this meeting out of the park.

Bitcoin x3 if Amazon accepts it

No way Amazon will adopt BTC at this phase yet. Why the heck would they?

Good time to short BTC before the conference. No announcement will be made and BTC will fall $100-200.

Easy money taken from the hype kids. Didn't you learn anything from Chainlink and SIBOS?

> BTC and Amazon partnership
> TFW & MRW

What I can't wait for is when they merge. It will be an unstoppable super corporation!

The rumor started by 'Die Welt' - it's a horrible news site almost as bad as Bild

seriously. bitcoin needs lightning before this makes sense, no amount of block size increase will give it the capacity to handle even a fraction of amazon transactions.

The rumor started from just one guy, James Altucher, with this sentence:

>"I am certain that Amazon WILL ACCEPT Bitcoin. They have no choice. And this will be the tipping point that will create massive generational wealth unlike we’ve ever seen before."

cryptocoinsnews.com/debunked-rumor-amazon-will-accept-bitcoin-fake-news/

Sounds like he's not wrong eventually but this sensationalist article is making it sound like they're announcing it today.

So get your cheap alts today

you dont get to partner with bitcoin
are yo knew to this?
go buy some ETH you dumb cuck
better if you want to buy amazon, now you have to buy some paypal stcock
stupid fucking people

Hey guys Jeff from Amazon here. Please stop being faggots and go back to shilling alt coins. Thnx

I think you’ll find that the conference is at 2.30, pst user

>cryptocoinsnews.com/debunked-rumor-amazon-will-accept-bitcoin-fake-news/
>10/1/17
kys faggot this time its the one

Hey guys REAL Jeff from Amazon here. BTC will hit 10k today after our conference call so you'll want to stack up big on BTC

what even is the play here? bitcoin isn't some pajeet coin you can expect to pump with Veeky Forums posts. trying to get people to sell their shitcoins? seems pointless because again, the only ones that would be affected are shitty pajeet coins.

>lightning
fuck off blockstream faggot

no play, this is just how newcoiners think

what a faggot you are

>they have no choice
Yeah, sure. How could people pay on Amazon othewise... let me thing...

Oh right, money.

>muh blockstream
you swallowed the wrong pill

The conference call is within Amazon, not between bitcoin and Amazon... also this is a rumor and not at all confirmed and the market has already adjusted based on the belief it is true.

No one thinks its true

Then why is btc going up? Buy the rumor fags?

Everyone know it's false, but everyone think that everyone else think it's true.
Remember OMG and Apple?

If the thing was true you would have had movements far earlier anyway, whales have insider informations when it comes to such big events, they will dump just before the beginning of the earning call.

I fucking hate bitcoin so fucking much he's like my grandpa that I used to love but now sits there in hospital eating away at my funds with its medical bills desperately trying to stay alive. Die you fucking old man, the world belongs to the young.

Hello this is bitcoin. I confirm we partner with amazon now.

Are you fucking blind? It's the only way we can reach the scale enough for something like Amazon in the future.

>holds trashcoins and wonders why they go down

IF Amazon said we'd be willing to take Bitcoin if they increased their blocksize by 1 megabyte would you jump on the 2x train?

Lol yep, dear everyone, we are going to accept Bitcoin payments but we need to decide whether it’s going to be core or S2X. No, not Cash. No, not Gold. Never mind.

So if you use BTC to buy something on Amazon, they will have a record of that along with all of your account information.

I assume that the IRS could require Amazon to report this and you would have to pay capital gains taxes on what you spend there. Correct?

1. How the fuck do they plan to account for bitcoin's price calculations? You may end up paying +/-20% for something if the market shifts as you are putting in your order.

Who the fuck would believe that? There's a hard fork threat and of course they will choose Bitcoin.

They fucking don't. If you seriously think Amazon is even going to spit in Bitcoin's direction you're deluded

Exactly. I think getting a SALT credit card and using your crypto as collateral is a much better idea. After you pay it off in fiat or crypto you get your collateral coins back.

>Bitcoin shifting 20% in a few minutes
Yeah remind me the last time Bitcoin went from 5k to 6k in five minutes

Many APIs exist for this sort of thing. They usually will call all the major exchanges infos and average them and use that price for a 15 minute interval, and then do it again for the next 15 minutes.

This is gonna end bad for people buying because of the rumor.

I don't believe this rumor either, but as far as the price fluctuations, the law of averages would render them inconsequential in the long run.

They could also have an algo detect times of volatility that exceed certain parameters and temporarily disable the bitcoin payment option.

They could also simply allow bitcoin to be used to buy credits, like your gift card balance. This would remove the hassle of having live pricing fluctuations on the millions of items they sell.

DELUDED BITTIES

Buy the rumor, sell the news.

No you dweep. They'll do it like overstock.

my dad works at amazon,he's the general sales supervisor and told me to put our life savings in btc. 15 btc here

my sister works at NASA. She says they found Bitcoin in space

Does anyone actually believe this? I hold BTC but this is absolutely delusional.

I don't want normies getting into crypto yet, need another year to accumulate.

big if true

>satoshi nakamoto takes one step out from behind the curtain
>leg fully revealed
>satoshi steps into full view
>the crowd erupts women screaming PLEASE JUST .1 BITCOIN, bitcoin written on their nipples, nipples fully erect making coin transactions on their phones
>satoshi has massive 4 inch penis, two hookers hanging from each ball, with bitcoin symbol tattooed to his chest and balls
>the lights dim and concentrate on him
>he beings to asmr the mic, and moves from side to side
>"BITCOIN ISA HERE NOW, IN AMAZON, U RUVE IT"
>crowd ERUPTS
>BITCOIN SOARS TO 9000$
>amazon ceo has came off his 1BTC investment

Amazon isn't gonna into crytocurrency yet
dumbass
this is exciting for stock investors, NOT crypto hustlers