Not sure if this belongs here but can someone recommend some moderately priced earbuds for working out/running/jogging?

Not sure if this belongs here but can someone recommend some moderately priced earbuds for working out/running/jogging?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01JMCZ7HM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
a.co/fWR6WJm
amazon.com/Sony-MDRAS200-Active-Sports-Headphones/dp/B00BN0N08K/ref=sr_1_cc_3?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1488765429&sr=1-3-catcorr&keywords=sony earbuds sport
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love my sennheisers. CX2 or something

just got a pair of cx3 and they are pretty dope

B E A T S
E
A
T
S

yeah, meant cx3

Honestly I only ever use Apple earbuds. I swear they last longer than any other I've ever used. Last pair I had were going on their second year even with the inside wires exposed for the last few months.

Amazon

Wireless ones that cost $20 (black & silver)

I have 3 sets, so I always have a set charged

I have some cheap skullcandy Bluetooth ones, they work, have friends who spent three times as much as I did on whatever they have and they all sound the same to me.

>not buying any generic earbuds

Don't they fall out easily when you workout?

amazon.com/gp/product/B01JMCZ7HM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

have decent base
sound good
long battery
stay in easily
comfortable
fairly cheap

*bass

I can't speak to running but I have no trouble when lifting or using a rowing machine.

Another cx300 reporting in. Love them, good bass, sound quality and cheap.

Friendly reminder: one side is longer than the other, keep in mind(heard some people have problems with that for whatever reason...)

Go wireless.

I like these. They are wireless and wrap around the back of the head, and cover the whole ear instead of sticking a baby dick inside your ear.

a.co/fWR6WJm

I just bought a pair of wireless Symphonized NRG for $30 on Amazon. Great sound and lots of fitting options for them.

I go to best buy and get the cheapest sony in-ear earbuds, usually $15-20. sound is excellent, and they are well made, usually last me a year or two at least.

Tfw no tay tay gf

>no nagging, high-headed woman with boyish figure
>except: good face, long legs

dont get me wrong, i'd never turn her down but there are way more beautiful women

klipsch s4i rugged with comply foam tips.

I use them and they won't fall out of your ears and they're water resistant/etc

>mfw she was 16 years old in this pic

>some skeez in the music industry made her scream that day

amazon.com/Sony-MDRAS200-Active-Sports-Headphones/dp/B00BN0N08K/ref=sr_1_cc_3?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1488765429&sr=1-3-catcorr&keywords=sony earbuds sport

These are by far the best overall. They keep outside noise out, water resistant and generally last 2 years before they start failing/dying.

They're around 15 bucks, sometimes they're on sale for $10 bucks.

Very durable, and good sound.

Whatever you end up getting don't spend more that $20 because you will wear them down fast and they will break very quickly so it is not worth investing a lot of money into headphones/earbuds for exercise.

I can speak for running.

They don't fall out for me and I put my phone in my pocket and then plug in my earphones. Some people use those arm straps which is even better but I don't do it because I have a fuckhuge phone with a big case on it.

is that taylor swift in the OP? if so she slimmed down over the years