How Strong would you have to be to overcome a ufc fighters superior technique/ ability ?

How Strong would you have to be to overcome a ufc fighters superior technique/ ability ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=GIlxSD3oeX8
youtu.be/HX96pWtnS40
youtube.com/watch?v=VQIm9gnH8TM&ab_channel=ModernDecay
youtube.com/watch?v=2i0iZcLIrTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_HintBSV3yA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IME when there's a solid 100+ lb difference in lean muscle mass there's a problem technique can't deal with. under that tho, and you will get owned every time.

the good knews is that being fit and then getting a little training will be a huge advantage over someone that doesn't work out

the bad news is that in this case, cardio fitness is hands down the most important thing and overall strength is second best by a long long way

If it was a real life or death fight he would have got destroyed by that ice nigger.

i could see the midget leg kicking him till he goes down

then he'd get his face smashed being too cocky

probably at least as strong as jason genova

hes got that retard strength

youtube.com/watch?v=GIlxSD3oeX8

Look up Roger Huerta street fight on YouTube. Guy has a huge size advantage and it means nothing.
Also look up Josh Neer gym fight. The guy he takes out even has training under his belt

Kek

I meant what i said. neither of those fights were anywhere close to 100lbs of LEAN MUSCLE MASS of difference, more like 10-30 if that.

that would be like a lean 300lb guy vs a 95# girl

Don't listen to mma bros strength beats martial arts everytime.
You literally become tougher the more heavy weights you lift because your muscles thicken around your vital areas and your power is greater.

>implying you can handle these fast hammers

Not hard to handle when they're thrown by tinker bell

XD

strong enough to pull a trigger

>good knews

I don't get why people don't get it. No amount of muscle will save you from a well placed punch. It just can't. A trained fighter will destroy an untrained bodybuilder easily.

i hate watching this, mcgregor obviously would continue a hit and run approach, leg kick him, and wear him down, but in this video hapthor doesn't swing at him in moments that i feel he had an opportunity and knowledge of this. they both are competitive sportsmen and i doubt there was much real effort going in here. hapthor also had a solid hold on him, and you can tell he pontificated suplexing him and just didn't.

>a failed amatuer boxer rules the ufc with standup
Really makes you think

Wrong. Thick muscle absorbs strikes.
T experience.

Lets see you put muscle on your head, tard

Actually that is what happens when you lift heavy the muscle around your skull thickens and strengthens you stupid fuck.
T. Experience

There's not enough muscle around your temple to protect it from a precise and powerful strike. It's not humanly possible to become so muscular that a trained fighter can't hurt you.

See Brock Lesnar's mma fights. He's huge but got his shit pushed in. Trained fighters will beat untrained bodybuilders

McGregor is to the UFC what Mayweather is to boxing.
It wins the sport, but it also sucks the intrigue and excitement out of the entire match.

you faggots watch this before you say anything. If the mountain was truly enraged he'd rip connor in two.

When you see non-muscley guys get their head hit they get severe damage and need reconstruction.
Muscley guys just get some light swelling look at it like a skull cap made from your muscle.
His head looks in good shape after his fights. Non-lifters are lucky if they don't get seriously injured.

>not reading the thread

i can see someone didn't work out in the library

>A 9 mm

Dubs chek'd. Fair, but his muscles didn't save his fighting record.

Bro Lesnar got destroyed by a overreem body kick

youtu.be/HX96pWtnS40

If you want an extreme example of what muscle does in a fight read the recount of boxers fighting known roid abusers.
They describe punching them as hard as they can in the torso and it does nothing.

kill me

>They describe punching them as hard as they can in the torso and it does nothing

Sounds like horseshit, if a professional boxer hit anyone as hard as they could, they'd fucking feel it.

Nope.jpg huge advantage from roided muscles you become impervious to strikes and you hit like a brickshithouse. Regular fighter would be lucky to live.

The other guy was just as muscular as brock though?

If you are fighting a lightweight just having over 100lbs on them means you win, unless you can't take a hit and they get a good one to your chin.

If you are fighting a heavy weight or higher no weight advantage will protect you from being KO'd.

Middle weight is iffy, some of them have KO power some don't.

Generally if you have a 50lbs weight advantage and you are conditioned you can just ragdoll better fighters (assuming you have "some" training). People like to post the vid of the body builder getting trashed by a gracie but that dude just fucking sucked at fighting.

If you aren't retarded you can just stop about anything a trained fighter will attempt with a good enough strength advantage.

If you are much heavier you can just get them into guard and slam the fuck out of them like rampage.

As an addendum, slamming in real life is 100x more effective than in a ring because hard concrete/wood/hard floor absolutely rekts dudes.

I worked as a bouncer and if you slam a dude once he's basically out of the fight. Also, guys who pick fights at bars usually suck at fighting, or are "amateur fighters" (faggots who get rekt).

*Counter punches your sloppy and slow shots*

>lying on the internet

Gr8 b8 m8.

no amount of muscle can protect you against someone who is trained. you need height and reach.

youtube.com/watch?v=VQIm9gnH8TM&ab_channel=ModernDecay

>ohmygodimsofuckingretarded
Put it this way there is a reason steroids is not allowed in boxing.

something about fedor beating hong man choi leads me to believe it doesnt matter how big or strong you are... the more seasoned a fighter and experienced a fighter, the worse off you are against them. you could be built like a fucking t-rex, it doesnt mean you're unstoppable

youtube.com/watch?v=2i0iZcLIrTQ

>muscle strength corresponds with height
Fedor you can tell is stronger than hoi. Fedor lifts like a savage.

You forget that fedor is a heavyweight, a trained heavyweight is basically unbeatable because of physics for a normal person. IE, he doesn't need conditioning because a punch from him has mass*acc and will knock you the fuck out.

Also Fedor was a fantastic fighter so... not a good example. no random joe off the street will beat a champion heavyweight.

adding on to (me)
Its just physics, so at a certain point resisting hits/grapples becomes increasingly impossible through strength alone. If you had a welterweight with fedor's skills fight hong, it would not end the same.

Hoi had 140 pounds and two feet on Fedor

So the fuck what? You can see just by look at them that Fedor has more weight training and Choi is dyel mode. Size =/= strength.

It doesn't matter because after a certain point a human becomes no more resistant to being KO'd. Hong's chin wasn't better because he had 140 pounds, and he wasn't much better able to resist grapples from fedor. Because Fedor was a heavyweight.

It all comes down to square cube law.

i know fedor is strong as fuck. im not implying his experience as a fighter is independent of any amount of strength. im also not implying hong man's height is a direct measure of his strength.

i just think this fight is a good example of what TC is getting at by pitting a very obviously strong figure (hong man's sheer mass and ability to pick up his entire opponent with one arm) versus a very obviously skilled fighter (fedor who needs no explanation)

they're just butthurt fedor shit stomped their prized cow

yeah i was always amazed at the first time they get off the matt and fedor throws one heavy left straight into hong man's face. looks like he straight up knocked him out on his feet. hong man takes a couple steps before falling on top of fedor again

Look up Fedors training regime hes literally a weightlifter with top martial art skills.

Source?

A KO is your brain being accelerated into your skull causing an autonomic response that is "lights out, maybe a seizure and death too".

Everytime you get KO'd it is permanent brain damage.

Being big doesn't protect you and neck strength only offers so much protection. If someone is large enough to deliver a sufficiently strong punch no amount of training will protect you if it lands.

Why does Nate have such a shit body if he is that physically fit?

here's another example of skilled fighting straight up out classing sheer strength

mirko literally breaks sapp's skull and left him crying on the matt. and before you nerds jump on me saying im implying mirko is not strong, im not saying that. this is what TC is getting at. sheer strength attempting to overcome a UFC calibur fighter

youtube.com/watch?v=_HintBSV3yA

lol what are you smoking, mirko is so fucking strong that no amount of strength will counter his hits if they connect.

You fucks just don't understand, if someone is a striker and over 170lbs, you cannot be strong enough to not get KO'd if they get good hits on you.

You're measuring strength by size staph.

Yet tons of fighters do it in mma and boxing. And they still lose

im smoking my vape what are you smoking i know mirko is strong as fuck. im saying he out fought sapp. watch how sapp clinches every time mirko throws those subtle kicks. totally opened up his guard letting mirko's strikes actually do damage

it's really hard to tell when they're both softballing like this. Conor could get in a lot of vicious hits if he wanted but it's completely possible that Thor could just tank it all until he got a hold of him and squeezed him to death.

>I have no real skills so I will pretend taking roids makes superior and invencivle against those who do

Yeah, let me stop this argument, if mirko comes into the bar and grabs your girls ass, you just let him okay?

Nope. You wont find any of them roiding on the day. Roiding during training =/= roiding on the day, if a boxer uses roids its a competely one sided fight.

>thinks roids are not banned from boxing
Lol ok whatever you reckon.

They are banned in every sport, what is your point?

Taking roids in a boxing match is obvious as fuck. People flip their shit over it.
A roided boxer is just so much more effective than a normal one this is fact and why its banned from fights.
People are dumb as fuck about roids on the net they think its just muscle mass but its a giant strength boost and makes muscle as hard as steel slabs.

Strength would be pointless. The only real advantage you could have over a pro fighter is size.

Just stop.

Are you going to honestly question the fact stronger denser muscle absorbs more of an impact?
Get the fuck outa here kid.

Kek you don't watch boxing. Anthony Joshua rods and he's one of the most prominent fighters in the UK. No one cares

Every athlete on roids will be more effective than a natural one

>the everyone uses roids myth
Nice one reddit.

Tyson Fury is the UK champion look at his body lmao fuck off you know nothing.

you couldnt take one punch from either one of them. shut the fuck up

No he's not, that fat gypsy isn't active and holds no belts. I doubt he ever comes back, he's gained like 60 pounds

>Are you going to honestly question the fact stronger denser muscle absorbs more of an impact?
I'm not questioning that part but
>huge advantage from roided muscles you become impervious to strikes and you hit like a brickshithouse.
and
>They describe punching them as hard as they can in the torso and it does nothing.

are the parts i'm questioning.

Its cool you question everything like a fool but steroids making people tougher against blows and increasing punching force is common knowledge

I got a good story Veeky Forums
>6'2 180lbs age 27 fit but i don't lift
>working at a (GAY) bar is SOCAL around 2010
>go out for Big Country's BDAY
>he's a bouncer and home-grown in new mexico on a ranch, prob 6'6 350 lbs
>most of the bouncers are USC linemen and linebackers
>end of the night we are all piss drunk and waiting outside a club we couldn't get in
>beautiful stretch Caddy pulls up
>big country yells "holy fuck your mom has a nice escalade"
>buff bald dude gets out "wtf did you just say bitch"
>"lol run home little boy before your mom's car gets blood on it"
>pushing and shoving starts, big country winds up a haymaker and the dude lowers his head
>hits the top of his head and shatters 2 knuckles on his hand and they are in the middle of his had now
>"FUCK"
>at this time I realize that's not a normal dude with Jackie Chan reflexes, it's Tito Ortiz
>his entourage of UFC fighters in training pile out of the car
>we start a huge fucking brawl outside this club
>one fighter is about to sucker-punch a different bouncer and i put him in a full nelson
>he springboards like a rocket and i luckily suplex him onto the hood of a car
>holy fuck is he kill?
>he slowly stumbles to his feet and sadly he wants to keep fighting
>wind up a 50 yard field goal and blast him in the nuts
>he's down for the count and i get grabbed by the club's security because i'm the smallest one not fighting
>big country and tito are wrestling on the ground swinging wildly at each other
>it eventually breaks up and we all run before cops come
>i drive 3 of my friends to the Urgent care where the don't ask questions
>1 with broken hand and slashed arm
>1 is missed teeth and busted mouth
>1 with busted eyebrow and lip
>doctor says there is a few other dudes with similar injuries in the other rooms
Basically D1 athletes and UFC fighters are on par with each-other in my person experience. They each have their own advantages but it was a typical drunken brawl no crazy arm bars or chokes that i saw

>baiting with stupid posts
>calls other peoples posts bait

Inb4 fighting dirty is for pussies.
I was sober enough to realize who these guys were and didn't want to be the mayor of snapped-arm city.

nates face will never be the same

>you will never have your face rearranged by Connor

Just end me now bros

>lanklets

>implying those babby fists can even make me flinch

i can see that you have a thick skull

So this is the power of baby fists...wow

>Fedor you can tell is stronger than hoi. Fedor lifts like a savage.
One hundred percent. Oh, a hundred percent. That guy is a gorilla. And his fists are cannons that straight up Merc dudes. If I left you with a hatchet in the woods, how long until you could send an email? DMT for everyone.

> Conor could get in a lot of vicious hits if he wanted

Heavyweights, who are smaller than Thor are much, much more durable than the 145-155ers that Conor has KO'd. When there are guys that weather shots from Roy Nelson and Mark Hunt, Conor's punches would feel like getting smacked with a pillow. This fight wouldn't even be close to competitive. This argument is worse than the argument that Ronda beats Mayweather.

I don't care you strong you are, your eyes and balls are still vulnerable.

>tinker bell
gtfo

100lbs won't make your liver and less tender or your jaw any less glass

LOL but did it knock him out?
no
did it stop him from winning?
no

0:16
There.
It's over.
Look at them smile, they know.

I spent two minutes watching it without realizing it looped, kek.