Alright. Listen carefully brah...

Alright. Listen carefully brah. Everybody else is like who the fuck is this Vynz Brah fag you're a fuckin skinny cunt you're fuckin this you're fuckin that and I know I'm not perfect, I know I'm fuckin skinny, I know I'm not huge yet. I know all this, no-one is perfect in this world. I do this because I want to inspire a generation to be positive and follow their dreams. I'm sick of seeing all this negativity in this world, corrupted governments that are using hate towards people that do not deserve it at all. But at the end of the day I can only do so much to inspire you and motivate you to do what you like doing and what makes you happy. Because we only get one shot at this life and you've got to live it to the fullest. But if you live it right once is enough. And I don't give a fuck about what anyone else thinks, if you worry about what others think you'll never get anywhere in life bro. I just want all of us to love one another, help one another make it not fuckin hating everyone putting everyone down. Fuck that bullshit bro. It's fuckin Vynz Brah.

youtube.com/watch?v=6zZ542zIEjU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Bp16H4rSLw
youtube.com/watch?v=kZHvUCcaTRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he is the new zyzz but this time he won't die of heart problems because he is NATTY

Fuark he weighs 65kg and benches 50kg and he's only been lifting 4 years
Really motivates me to stay natty and be aesthetic as fuaaark brah this is the vynz revolution brahs we're all gonna fuckin make it

cant believe i just watched that shit

He's fucking shit. I look better in 6months compared to his 4years

If you don't have a gf then you can't make fun of Vynz brah.

These are all the same people. Zyzz was somewhat entertaining but trying to be him a la 2.0 is a tremendous waste of time.

PREACH VYNZ

Think he's gonna be the next zyzz
>fuck outta here

i actually like this video and i subbed to him. he also respond to my comment he seems like a sick guy

How's you first week lifting? Oh, wait, never mind.

Vynz pls go.

stfu dude he is the next zyzz. u will regret it like the biggest sad cunt when he makes it in big and u didnt support him to get there

Sure you did mate, sure. You. Did.

Why do I have such long arms? Is this a sign of marfan syndrome? 6 ft tall as well. Just kill me lmfao.

go on that video im the one that commented sick cunt. its the 2nd comment from the top. also subscribe to my chanel thnx

so fookin happy to see vynzbrah finally be /ourguy/

i watch this vid everytime before i go to the gym to get pumped up brahs

youtube.com/watch?v=8Bp16H4rSLw

i fkn love this video. he shows so much passion more than any faggot on here hes gonna make it and leave u all behind. but im coming with him

subbed

How much do you deadlift?

all the same person.

This guy is fucking cringe. If you want a skinny bulk newbie motivation watch neoshredx atleast.

youtube.com/watch?v=kZHvUCcaTRg

These videos made me want to start my first cycle

Hahahaha those guys crack me up every time it's like they thought lifting would fix their faces or some shit. The one on the left has like down syndrome and the right has the worst hair/tat combo in the world just trying to distract from that fucked up nose thin lips and baby chin and jaw line
5/10 aesthetics like a basic bitch who just isn't fat.

they need to get a decent short haircut, both of em and cut a bit. That way they'd look somewhat averagely decent. but instead they decided to look like freaks.

>parks in a disabled spot
HAHAHA
HOW APPROPRIATE

fuckin hater brah vynz is the new zuzz srs

I SEE FLOCKS OF SHEEP

WTF

Zynz brah helped me through my breakup with my girlfriend. I had an enema full of c4 ready to go out with a bang then I saw his dream chasers video and then it hit me. I realized the time IS NOW and flexed myself into another dimension. Us are no longer apart of the flock and now I currently have 1/2/3/4 on my lifts while also having a qt asian gf and trap gf.

We're all gonna make it.

>trap gf
yeah sure you made it faggot

Looks at those eyes, you just know he smashed that tight little ass. Didn't even take his sun glasses off the whole time neither

the cringe is real

This fuckin' mongoloid japanese pajeet from Hong Kong again. May he get fcuked by a horde of obese horny egyptian cats in a subway.
Nigger

I can in all honesty say that I have never watched anything this cringy before.
This kid is the EXACT DEFINITION of the word faggot. He has neither size or aesthetics so what the fuck is this shit man. All these fucks trying to copy a guy who had genuine charisma and originality that came from within. Either you create your own persona the way Zyzz did or you become a serious copy cat faggot leech. Vynz should neck himself with the little rope arms he's got. Fuckin hell mate