Do gains from youth carry on into old age?

Do gains from youth carry on into old age?

obviously not

explain dad strength faggot

yeah, unless they were steroid gains

They do but you have to be more or less continually active also men in their 30s are pretty much cruising at peak test and then it starts to dip late 30s early 40s but a 40 year old man still has way more test gains and relatively little atrophy yet, thus explaining dad strength.

>dad strength
You mean strength in having erectile dysfunction? Kill yourself beer belly old man

What about scooby

You think your Dad was incredibly strong because you were a kid who was small and weak in the beginning of your life.

Dude unless your dad was a loser with shit genes he should be significantly stronger than a 18-25 yr old. It's sad if you're in your 30-40 range and weaker than men younger than you.

anecdotal evidence incoming: My uncle was extremely fit for his whole life, and then stopped working out for roughly 10 years. He's still much stronger than me and everyone I know.

>18
Sure, not fully grown yet.
>25
C'mon man.

>tfw my dad weighs 130 at 5'11 and he is stronger and more endurant than me

I'm not saying my Dad's that, but "Dad strength" doesn't really exist. It depends on lifestyle and genes, but I think the reason why a lot of people seem to think their Dads are/were so strong is because they were super weak when those perceptions were formed.

>gains from youth carry on into old age?
Can your dad and your uncles beat your ass?

Becoming a man with real responsibilities and the grind of everyday work makes men stronger and tougher than a lot of pussy 19 year old gym rats.

Nah dude think about it a 25 yr old just hit peak test a 35 year old has been cruising ten years. If both men are natty and work out on the reg the 35 year old should have the advantage.

Put it to you this way I know my dad was strong because he one armed curled me off my feet when I was in 8th grade for telling my mom to shut up. I was over 170 at the time. It's not because I was weak in comparison (I was) but that kinda like fury plus excessive grip strength goes a long way.

Habits do, and that is really important.

The older you get the harder it is to change behaviors and beliefs, so if you develop bad habits with eating and exercise as a young person it will be much more difficult to get back into shape when you discover you have wrecked your body and are bound for an early grave if you don't change your ways.

We're not talking 35, we're talking 45-49.

Now explain how a guy in late 40's should be in better shape than a 25 year old.

>explain how a guy in late 40's should be in better shape than a 25 year old.

Easy. 20 years of grinding at a mildly physical job, yard work, and household maintenance if he isn't a faggot.

Even 20 year old gym rats are surprisingly weak compare to a dude that spent 20 years turning a wrench.

If you had hair on your nuts, you'd understand.

>I'm a father of 2

Lol I guess if I wanna be 65 when my youngest kid graduates.
Waiting to long to have kids is a shitty life plan.

Dad strength is just drunk rage because every user in this board's dad hit them as a kid

Yeah, this too. Really the only thing the young have on the old is probably endurance and recovery but that's not gonna matter in a common brawl situation. Ironically the old dude will win but probably hurt more in the morning.

>every user in this board's dad hit them as a kid
Most anons on here don't have a dad because they're worthless one-night-stand spawn.

i'm white, thanks

The test thing was already mentioned, but nobody has mentioned bone density.

A 40 year old man has fucking retardedly strong bones due to years of building that shit up until they finally retire and eventually start degrading. It plays a huge factor in why your dad probably has huge fucking forearms or grip strength even if he doesn't work with tools often.