There are people on this board who don't listen to music in the gym and would rather listen to a generic radio station...

>there are people on this board who don't listen to music in the gym and would rather listen to a generic radio station in the background
you fell for the situational awareness meme and are not gonna make it

I listen to "the best of wings", what albums are like this? Please don't recommend the Beatles.

Did you post this just to rip on me?

t. situational awareness user from another thread

Probably, you goddamn autist

I grew up in a ghetto neighborhood, sue me. You learn to be paranoid. Same reason I feel uneasy carrying cash.

>Not listening to Jordan Peterson for those sorting gainz.
>Not listening to Sam Harris for those mental gainz.

Not gunna make it breh.

>buy headphones
>breaks
>buy better headphones
>breaks even faster

Fuck this cheap chinese shit

Get some backbeat bluetooth headphones and never worry again.

Sam Harris is a stupid faggot

Idk brah
Yellow submarine really bumps

regardless of how educated he is, and i enjoy some of his points, he still has that 14 year old atheist attitude. as an atheist he's so inflexible towards religion even as a mythological guide to ethics. he is annoying and entertaining at once. a weapon or tool to use in the right argument but far from a panacea.

>being that angsty, anti-social, buttfrustraded, dweeb at the gym
>missing out on the opportunity to make friends and meet girls

i didn't realize peterson became such a meme, i've been watching his lectures for days now, and i even mention it before with another user about hiveminding, but damn. i should be happy that people are enjoying what he has to say and possibly gathering insight and mental elasticity though,

>mythological guide to ethics
good for him for being inflexible towards nonsense

I have enough friends already at the gym interrupting my workout every 5 seconds and a girlfriend. fuck everyone else i need to focus

I liked Sam Harris until he had David Frum on, what a disaster. I listened to him because I thought he was reasonable opposition to my beliefs, then he had the neocon shill on. Sad!

I don't listen to anything in the gym because I don't like to have my phone with me while im lifting. I'm pretty much glued to a screen all day long so i use gym time as my time to unplug from my phone and laptop.

Atheist are philosophically ignorant and an aberration in the otherwise rich history of academic thought

shut your nigger mouth

I unironically have wasted $400 of my dads money on broken bose ear buds... They are so fucking poorly made

>meet girls
lmao get a load of this faggot

>buy a nice pair of gym shorts
>realize it doesn't have a pocket for my phone
>can't listen to Simon & Garfunkel while I lift anymore