Hi, Veeky Forums. Wanted to show you guys my progress report

I started at 212lbs last October. I'm down to 182 today, and losing weight much faster now that I'm on a proper vegetables-and-protein diet. My approximate goal is to get down to 130, then bulk back up to 140 with muscle. I'm 5'11, so what weight would someone like me get down to before my weight looks too low for my body type? Visible bones, etc. I've googled example pictures for my height and weight but the results are very inconsistent. Also, in your experience, at roughly what weight can I expect to plateau? Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/nuts-and-obesity-the-weight-of-evidence/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you look better before.

Good work. Keep it up.

>so what weight would someone like me get down to before my weight looks too low for my body type

125ish is probably about the floor, depending on whether you tend to store fat in your ass

Don't worry about a number. Keep going until you feel it's comfortable. Shoot for 130 and stop when you think you look too small. Go from there.

Nice job. I've never lost more than 30 pounds so I can't help.

Head angle is a hell of a thing

Also that shirt is horrible and should be burned .

if you are trying to get fit, i'd say 150 for your height. if you want to be a twig w/o muscle mass, go 130ish

i would impregnate you

It's doing an okay job of covering up her gut in the Before picture

140 pounds at 5"11 is ridiculous If you plan on being muscular.

Sure, but it does it like a lampshade

my ex was 5'10-11 and she looked a little too thin in the face and her breasts started to depreciate below the weight of i want to say 150. good job by the way on the weight loss, but one thing, you don't need to wait to reach your goal to start obtaining some muscle density, the rigorous exercise can be a fun thing and it'll help you shed some weight faster. i think you'll see what i mean about the weight when you reach closer to 165ish, i really don't think at your height you should be any less than 150 give or take a few pounds. you're tall so don't let the weight destination confuse you in comparison to other females. good luck.

When it comes to hiding a gut, your options are limited

Unless she completely stopped giving a fuck and busted out a muumuu or a dashiki, that's about as good as it's gonna get

I found the chubby fan

Thanks

I figured that would be the lowest I could go before some serious boneage.

Right now I eat nothing but vegetables, fruit, chicken, beef when I earn it through hard exercise, and small amounts of cheese or yogurt. Sparse butter.

Yeah, it is. I'll look fantastic by July.
I love this shirt. It's very soft.

I want to get down to twig, then bulk to comfort. I heard it's harder to lose weight while gaining muscle.

Already been done, but yes, I create immaculate spawn.

Sure is! You can see that my belly's touching the shirt if you look closely.

How so? Explain?

yeah.

Thanks! I don't particularly enjoy having boobs, and I expect they'll go down about two sizes. Even while skinny, though, I was never below a c-cup.

I don't need to hide a gut, I'm determined enough to diet without the 'waah it's hard' excuse...

Also, sorry for all late replies. My sister called me downstairs.

sit on my face and BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Not sure how this conversation started. I'd expect that from the 'looked better before' guy.

yeah you do have huge pecs so they probably won't go down much. you're on the right track with your diet just keep doing what you're doing if the weightloss has been consistently, but i would recommend lifting some weights. pretty cute desu.

impregnation guy

Drop the fruit, exchange it for walnuts, almonds, etc instead. They have different effects on liver glycogen and fat metabolism.

Chicken and veggies throughout the day, fattier meats post workout or if absolutely starving.

One or two days a week feel free to throw in starches (breads, pasta, rice, potatoes) and a dessert item (fruit counts as a dessert item, it's basically all sugar. No, the fiber content doesn't change that).

You want to stay in a low insulin mostly ketogenic state during the week. Lean meats and veggies will absolutely keep you satiated, and for the most part excess in aminos aren't stored because it's a metabolically inefficient task, so eat as much chicken breast as you want. Small palmfulls of nuts and green veggies add variety. Fattier meats are necessary from time to time for health and diet adherence, time these post exercise for better results. From time to time high glucose meals are fine and may work in your favor as they tend to be stored as muscle glycogen when insulin sensitivity is in check. Once or twice a week is about right, one bigger and if you choose one smaller.

Excess in aminos aren't stored as fat*

Wow you've been dieting 5 months wow must've been really hard

Fucking roasty whores that have never worked for anything in their entire lives think that not eating a cheesecake a day is some sort of achievement kys please

damn faggot i'm all about pissing on people for a laugh here but did someone hurt you? we're all going to make it bro, she can probably give you advice on what to eat if you're fat and jelly.

I just want to eat her asshole

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting

yeah i do too.

kek, pecs. thanks. The weight loss has sped up. I started with eating only junk food but timing snacks every hour instead of meals, then cut out soda, then cake, then stopped eating pasta as a meal, started drinking hot tea, basically a new improvement in diet every week. I'm losing about 4-5lbs a week now. I do hard exercise for about 1 hour a day, medium for 2 hours, and light/cardio for about an hour.

Aaahhh. Makes sense, but no more children for me. Except maybe adoption, once I can afford a place of my own.

Nuts are like 200 calories a handful. Are you insane? I have some almonds or granola as a treat every few days.

I save all my proteins for breakfast, because 100% of my workout is in morningtime.

I just had about a toddler's size serving of spaghetti. I feel I can have pretty much anything with enough portion control. I get sweet fixes by having a shotglass of what I want. I try to choose vegetables over fruit at every chance. Any idea when a plateau is likely?

No, it's been easy. I don't really know what fat people bitch about so much, it's the first time I've ever dieted. That attitude makes you look fat, though, bitch...

Ever since I've eaten healthier every shit smells like sewage.

mfw

that's just it, you really can eat anything within reason as long as it's portion controlled. but people forget that most of the shit we eat nowadays hardly passes as food. a plate of brussel sprouts, lean meat, and anything from mashed potatoes to quinoa is seen as a "healthy" meal. it's JUST FOOD. period. eat food that you cook, or eat food that you could imagine cooking, if that makes sense. no processed shit walmart-tier food. getting rid of habits like dessert eating, soda drinking, goes a long way as you can already see. look up your TDEE and you'll understand more about the plateau i think you're talking about. you shouldn't "plateau" per se. and don't focus on that too much, if your weightloss stops, adjust accordingly. if you have preconceived notions of when that will be, i can just imagine that getting in the way of motivation and your current momentum. pick a weight, aim for it, and adjust as you need to.

>tfw no qt gf trying to lose weight and calling me senpai.

That's a good point, I should stop trying to figure out when that might be. I haven't drak more than 10 calories this week, and I cut out bread, too. I figured that if I couldn't go outside and pick it from a garden or kill an animal and take it, nature probably doesn't intend for it to be in my diet. I think my biggest dietary weakness is oils. I love grilled steak, I love butter. But again, portion control. I haven't gone nuts yet, but I have been treating myself to some extent. I had 2 bites of chocolate cereal this morning, but seeing as I'm losing almost 5 pounds a week, stuff like that really isn't killing me.

You are shit, didn't read a fucking word I wrote, and therefore will continue to get suboptimal results.

There's no fucking plateau if you diet properly you cunt. That includes careful management of meal timing and macronutrient profile.

No, you can't eat whatever the fuck with enough"portion control" that's why whatever dumb shit you're listening to warned about this"plateau" you're fucking whining about.

And I said a small palmfull, that implies something like 10-15 almonds at fucking most, which is not 200 calories. Here's more information about how it's not just how much you eat that determines body composition and weight nutritionfacts.org/video/nuts-and-obesity-the-weight-of-evidence/

Literally just reviewing study after study on nut consumption.

Forgot to mention, that gif reminded me, I used to drink quite a bit before my dieting showed better results. Having more control over my life has certainly helped my self-esteem. Knowing that dieting is something I easily grasp and understand gives me better feelings of control.

I'm getting fantastic results. Maybe you're the person who's not reading. I didn't even ask how to lose weight better...

From what I'm understanding from these fine folk, if that plateau does come around, I'll simply have to cut out my small treats. You 'roiding, sir? Because u mad.

Also, for reference, I'm currently eating granola or almonds as a snack on occasion. Pecans and walnuts are roughly 10 per 200 calories, and those are what I used to mix with my yogurt before I realized they were so weighty.

Calm dooowwnnn, bruh.

So you're here entirely for validation.

Here's the deal. You were literally obese, by medical definition. Congratufuckinglations, you as an obese retard managed to realize that *not* eating everything in sight means you shrink down a bit.

You're going to look like shit when you're done, because your attitude is shit. You might not even make your weight goal, but even if you do you'll still look like the flabby corner cutting loser you are.

yeah i used to drink beer often and i cut it out completely and i really don't feel lacking. drinking in moderation is fine but it really adds the calories, unless you're drinking liquor mostly. and good on you. it's your life, and you have places you want to go, physically and emotionally, why would you want to be out of control? but too many of us are, i'm glad you sorted yourself out.

Sounds like somebody's projecting.

This, for sure. The sad thing is, my favorite snack-booze had way too many calories and as much sugar as soda.

Then I thought, well, I could have vodka. But I realized drinking that vodka would slow my metabolism and the absorption of vitamins, so I didn't bother. Dieting cut down my alcohol use. It's a beautiful thing.

>bigger bottom lip
>sides of mouth curl up at edges
HNNNGGGGGG
>This is one of my many fetishes

I had no idea that was a thing.

Thanks for the help, folks. It looks like I'm aiming for a good range.

Yea, i need help.

nah, i've been white knighting this whole thread but at the end of the day i still want her to sit on my face. that's just the duality of life.

Not this guy but I agree. You posted this reddit tier thread and want us all to admire you. We dont, your progress is weak and you are just here for attention.

182 is still extremely fat, you have only made progress because you slightly altered your bad habits. Put in some real work and come back when you actually deserve the attention.

Yeh, yeh. You'll see me in july.

Post BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP pls

yeah changing diet makes you piss out your ass for a bit

I think you'd look amazing at 135-140 at your height.
Great progress, keep up the good work!

Jelly much, fat man?

You look identical you just tucked your top in.
>women

Veeky Forums actually had a somewhat civil discussion with a femanon about her weight loss? What is this? What happened to Veeky Forums? I don't know if I should be proud or disappointed.

I know u got a fatty pics plz

Tbqh I think everyone that's not gonna make it has gone back to r9k as the fitness trend is starting to fall

Take your shirt off so we can actually tell.

I feel like you're underestimating a lot of shit

you should be like 150 you fat fuck.

She already said she stopped eating bread, what more is there to discuss?

btw good job op