How do you get into Ottermode if you are a landwhale?

How do you get into Ottermode if you are a landwhale?

6'2" 260lbs starting

Hell, even dyel pic on the right would be acceptable

First of all, the last picture is not 10% bf, not even close. Second, you can't get into Ottermode if you're fat already. You will always have a bit of residual fat on you, no matter how much you diet.

Even if I dont have loose skin?

>weight loss is impossible, just give up
wow!

Not saying you can't, but the entire ottermode body type is a little bit of muscle on top of a skinny frame. You're already fat, and you can lose that, but you'll gain muscle by doing that, and you'll just looking like a normal lifting dude in the meantime.

Couldnt I just starve myself and run then bulk for a year?

Same height and was the same weight as you. Started keto 7 weeks ago and I'm now hovering around 220lbs, hoping to get to 200 then I'm going to start building muscle.

Ketosis my friend.

I know what keto is but what should I do specifically for someone my height and weight? Realistic to get to 200 before July? Would love to be able to just eat at maintenence and lift for once in my fat life

I figure 200 lbs I will be skinny fat so I can recomp

Like I said I'm 6'2 and was around 260lbs 7 weeks ago now I'm at 220ish. I just avoid carbs, eat fatty foods, plenty of eggs and plenty of greens. It's working well for me.

Cool

How many calories would you say you eat? What about exercise?

read the sticky

There is keto advice in the sticky?

Your keto won't work very well if you're only -500 if youre that big

Just take dnp. That's what the guy in the op did if even a little true

Dont wanna die senpai

1. Lose all you fat
2. Go full skeleton mode
3. Start lifting and eating at maintenance
4. Build a dam

Thanks this is what I was thinking

DNP

Where did his skin go?wtf

This is the worst case of gymcelism I have ever seen... jesus christ. Good on him for getting fit, but what a shame.

>His ugly face didn't change at all
wew lad i'd kill myself

>he wants to go ottermode

fuck off we're full

Op if you really want ottermode from fatass then cut by lifting at a 500 calorie deficit but everyday complete your protein macros almost religiously, also add HIIT if you want but in that case be carefull with loose skin, Stay really hidrated.be patient

By the way if you want to starve and then bulk be carefull first go through 2 weeks at maintainance then bulk

Shouldn't you be eating at a surplus if you try to build muscles as a skelly? Even just a little bit of muscles?

Try intermittent fasting and HIIT. Martin Berkhan's guide to IF is a great starting place; read his blog, leangains.com.

>this is who is giving advice on Veeky Forums
wew lad

Just lift while cutting

I'm accredited to take skinfolds and the last pic could easily be 10%. Everybody stores fat differently, and you guys base all your bf estimates on pics from shitty charts you've seen made by some broscience websites but you've probably never done any body composition scanning of your own to get a sense for it.

The point is, you can't tell just by looking, but if we were, he has a pretty similar build to me rn and I'm at around 11% as of a week ago

this cant be possible for 90 days

don't do this, just go full hulk mode and lift heavy ass shit, since you're fat you'll be stronger

Fat people who lose weight never look as good and 'tight' as guys who start skinny.
They always have old people skin, saggy and awful. Sad but true

>no face gains at all