What do girls wear running? I'm trans and ran a lot at as a guy...

What do girls wear running? I'm trans and ran a lot at as a guy, but I stopped running for awhile when I was transitioning. I wanna start again.
For reference, where I live is a bit cold during the winter, but still bearable.

sports bra and bloomers

yeah, sports bra are good
are leggings alright to run in? i imagine they would be but i've never really tried

Wear the same clothes as before

seek mental help

Lululemon.

You're not a girl and never will be you fucking mentally ill degenerate.

as a mentally ill "transgender", the odds are that you end up necking yourself anyways so why bother being /fit? now get the fuck out

Woah dude it is 2017...kys

or whatever you want.
running is practical not fashionable.
lifting could be fashionable, but running is running.

run to the nearest rope and hang yourself you fucking faggot

i mean, i usually would run in the summer so that was mostly shorts and t-shirts, so that wouldn't work now

this

#edge

DRIVE OUT THE SODOMITES AND DEGENERATES OF Veeky Forums

This user is right. Take test and learn to live with your biological sex because you'll never change it. You're just larping as a girl because you jacked off wayyyyyy too much.

God bless you, user.

I bet OP spent ages trying to somehow work transgender identity into that post. These snowflakes are the new vegans I swear.

I came here to post this, but you did it first take a (You).

no thanks

Okay have fun being suicidal, man. I just want you to be happy and not mentally ill.

If you're trans, doesn't that mean you have the mind of a girl trapped in a man's body? Since you are theoretically actually a woman shouldn't you already know the answer to this question intuitively? If you have to do research on the behaviors and inclinations of the thing that you say you are, doesn't that sort of imply that you are playing a role rather than "being who you really are on the inside?"

I'm not against trans-humanism in the scientific sense, kind of interested in it actually, and I'm not an enemy of LGTBQ people, but sometimes the things I hear people saying make me question their rationalizations and worldview.

> Since you are theoretically actually a woman shouldn't you already know the answer to this question intuitively?
wut
no, cis women new to running need guides and stuff too, that literally makes no sense

honestly, i would say yoga pants or other material pants from lululemon and the such but if you're not tucking wont those show off your dick?
plus why would you tuck while running?
go with light sweatpants or track pants. get them a normal size/colour to look feminine. honestly i look ugly as fuck when i run and my sports bra completely compresses my boobs so i don't think anyone is going to try to look at you long enough when you run by to try to figure out if you're cis or not. another recommendation is leggings but some sort of sporty shorts over them that are slightly loose and a cute colour/pattern. i see guys do it with gym shorts so im sure the female equivilent would be fine and wouldnt outline your bulge.
get some comfy but colourful/feminine running shoes and just run. run faster if you dont want people to see your body

You sound like someone who learned so much it made them stupid. You do raise a good point though, if they really were a girl mentally (they're not, no guy is) they'd know this shit. Trans humanism is poop though, only exception is prosthetic limbs for amputees which I don't really consider trans humanism but some do.

Then why frame it in the context of gender?

yeah but cis women don't really need to ask other women what to wear. they usually know what to wear, have some ideas, or have already looked at tumblr, pinterest and kylie's instagram for outfit inspo.

tampons.

Guides on what to wear? Nah no they dont.

Trans-humanism is in its infancy, but someday when the tech is better it will not be poop.

>You sound like someone who learned so much it made them stupid.

I guess this is true because I have no idea what it means.

i was giving a bit of context for the post. it's not like i wrote an essay on how i'm a tranny and mentioned 90 times, i wrote like 4 sentences and mentioned being trans in one

You say you ran a bunch before, so you should know about running shoes and what types of clothes to wear in general. You didn't mention any specific issues like "what's the best way to keep my tits from bouncing" or anything like that. That's why I implied it seems like you're researching a performance of femininity rather than dealing with the issues of being feminine.

Trans humanism is basically body mods that defy nature, like super strong robot limbs, editing genes, trannies, etc. I'm against it solely from a religious perspective. I believe what the Christian Bible says regarding the matter is correct and I think people would use these modifications to basically be evil (fat fucks would be able to be 100x as strong as any fitizen, this alone should make you question it).

Also that remark about educating yourself into stupidity was kind of a meme, I only get that vibe because I actually did educate myself into being a retard and have only recently started recovering.

go to victoria secret, check out their PINK section, grab one of those baggy comfy.. blouse things and a sports bra, and get some short shorts and asics. if you want something warmer, wear leggings and a fleece jacket, if it's cold who gives a shit about trying to look sexy, it's cold. good luck babe.

fuckin a, I forgot what website I was on for a second. Good to see someone with some common sense in this thread.

You're a dude

>if you're actually a woman why do you need hormones

Kys

Why would a guy wear girl clothes, silly?

"going weirdly well"

are you cute?

you fuckers scared off my chance of looking at some boypussy and calling him a faggot. no homo.

"boypussy" is just a poop chute. When you make a vagina wet it's not diarrhea and shit grease leaking all over your nutsack.

This. Address your mental illness. Nobody wants to see your ghastly self crossdressing.

pretty cute

Damn all the basement dwelling shits really came out for this thread.
The girls I usually run with wear short-shorts or leggings, and with a sports bra, loose and light tank-top, or long sleeve non-cotton shirt depending on the weather

unironically this

1. You're a degenerate and the thought of you existing disgusts me
2. Leggings aren't a bad choice, same as if you wear running tights as a dude. They'll keep your legs warm-ish and won't get in the way.

Lol you transitioned without knowing how women dress? Solid planning... Mentally ill people I swear.

Absolutely unironically correct. I long for a day when mental illness is addressed and degenerates are treated.

bi CD here. I have been waiting for those tight gym leggings to catch on a bit with guys so I can start wearing them at the gym too. I wear girls leggings and nail polish idgaf

But when I run, I wear girl runners

Geee whiz so many super cool calloused people itt. Girls where I live wear running shorts or yoga pants, and then sports bra and athletic top.

lmao faggots this was bait

it really wasnt, i just wanted some advice lol

pics?

Do you pass or are you gross?

is this real

Butt plug

Lol OP how does it feel knowing you will never look like this cute runner chick in the picture and you'll always be a monstrosity pretending to be something they're not. You will never lead a normal life

Lol kys

Why can't you just be a feminine gay man? Trans need to kill themselves

Profligates like you belong on a cross

Pretty much what ever works? In cold months wear gloves, skinny adida pants, some kind of longsleeve shirt/north face/hoodie. In warm months wear shorts and a shirt, with or without sleeves.

Pic related is me. I've tried yoga pants but it's sooo uncomfortable if you have benis and want to do anything more than walk slowly. Also wear a hat or put your hair up if you don't want it to become a total grease pit.

Fairy cunt

Hot

This

>I long for a day when mental illness is addressed and degenerates are euthanised

Ftfy

bro you look feminine as fuck

that gif lmao

thank u daddy

>uncomfortable if you have benis
haha no I'm not trans and I wear tights to the gym, it's fkn awesome

CURRENT
YEAR

> If you have to do research on the behaviors and inclinations of the thing that you say you are, doesn't that sort of imply that you are playing a role rather than "being who you really are on the inside?"
Underrated post

this is stupid logic really, girls don't wear tights instinctively, they just see other girls wearing them and think it's cool. We're not genetically inclined to favour some clothes over others unless it's for warmth. Now don't get me wrong, I am of the opinion that he's just playing the role of a girl to try it out cause he thinks it's better or more sexy or whatever, but I can definitely understand someone not knowing the intricacies of female athletic attire if they have had little to no exposure to it.

>falling for this bait thread

goddamn Veeky Forums retarded faggots

>cis women don't really need to ask other women what to wear
khv detected

>if it's summer
sports bra and butt shorts

>if it's winter
>hoodie gloves and butt pants

the NUMBER ONE thing you have to have though is one of those stupid hair ties so your stupid looking pony tail bounces around and looks stupid as fuck

I wear leggings, sports bra, and hoodie on cold days. On warm days its shorts and sports bra and tee...

>go into tranny thread to tell it to kill itself
>anons have done it multiple times already

Well done friends.