Protein Bar Appreciation

>tfw you're on 16:8 IF and craving the thinkThin chunky peanut butter protein bar you're going to eat at noon

See you tomorrow baby.

Man I have been on a Clif bar (chocolate chip) bender for the past month. I'll eat two of those fuckers for lunch and maybe one in the morning. I sort of feel bad because I could be eating a Quest bar since it has more protein, less calories, and shit. But got damn those Clif bars taste too good desu.

CLIF bars are gnarly desu senpai

pretty sure I could live entirely on protein bars desu

now I actually want to know what would happen if I ate only protein bars for an entire day

gotta be Quest. The blueberry muffin flavour rocks my post-workout drive home.

>all that sugar

enjoy your candy bar kiddoo

At least go for the builders bar breh...

>that bar with a tall glass of milk

sorry to hear about your blood sugar issues.

I hope to god someone has the screenshots of a thread years ago where some guy ate nothing but fiber one protein bars for a week and then had the most obscene flatulence for days.

But you should try and post results.

You know my soul famalam

Twennybars
Or just Soylent

My go to.

Oh trust me fellas, I have cut down on them, actually to the point of not touching them. But I won't deny that they taste amazing.
I've actually replaced eating them with two bananas in the morning. Which usually gets the job done.

Mmmmm
A nice lil complement to SS+GOMAD my skeleton brothers

Been wanting to try these, heard they're fuckin nom

Arent those bars full of soy protein?

>he eats 15+ grams of sugar protein bars
>not eating the brands that have only 1g of sugar and 15+ grams of protein

Fucking losers, enjoy your sugar bombs. You'll keep your high body fat %s that way.

Getting me through the long cold winter of cutting.

Whey and soy actually. But nothing is wrong with a little soy protein, nonners.

the chocolate hazelnut flavor is god tier. I'm furious because I can't find them in stores anymore

Looked up the nutrition label on that bad boy and gotta say it looks choice, what grocery chain do you buy them from?

Quest Bars are GOAT, they have really really improved the recipe and flavors over the years.

Robert Irvine Fit Crunch bars are another favorite. Most of the protein is dairy, unlike other bars that are mostly soy.

>6 grams of sugar

GET OUT

Pure kino

>tfw lactose intolerant so can't eat protein bars

Find a vegan protein bar silly goose.

Get the chocolate mint user it's so good

I usually wait until they're on sale somewheres online before I pick them up, since they're a little pricey regular. I did actually just pick up two boxes dirt cheap at my local Winners tho haha

>fit crunch
Like 30 grams of sugar alcohol. That cant be gud boyo

>chocolate mint

To be honest I've looked into it and besides mom science bullshit I can't find anything actually wrong with consuming sugar alcohols unless you're daft and don't take note of your macros.

>not getting the 24 pack at Costco for $15.00
Shit's been my breakfast for the last 3 months

Not a protein bar but these are fucking delecious

This one is bretty good.

Peanut butter one has a bit more calories for a bit less protein, but way more tasty.

Cuck desu senpai baka

I'm all the fuck about protein bars

> Quest Bars
S'mores, Cookies n Creme, Double Chocolate Chunk, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, Cinnamon Roll, shits the best. I'm also really liking the chips and the new cereal bars too.

> Combat Crunch Bars
Birthday cake is the reigning fucking champion but Cinnamon Twist and S'mores are great too. Probably the best bars with a "chocolate coating"

> Oh Yeah! ONE Bars
Once again Birthday Cake is the best one but Lemon Cake was good too. I really want to try their other ones like Brownie, Glazed Donut, and Cinnamon Bun but I don't think they've brought the majority of their products into Canada. I can almost only ever find Birthday Cake.

> B-Up bars
Frosted Sugar Cookie is GOAT and I wish this was another bar I could find in Canada more often.

FitJoy and Grenade Carb Killa I have had one time each before and Grenade was AWESOME (White Chocolate Cookie) so I think some time in the future I need to take a day trip over the border and do some shopping in the states. American GNCs are so God damn much better than ours.

hell yeah this is the best protein bar hands fucking down

I dare you to find a better brand

I used to love Big 100 bars

>Crazy protein
>Decent calories for bulken
>Pretty alright macros
>Amazing taste
>Cheap as shit

But now... I've fallen for the Quest Jew. They really are better in almost every way, I hate to admit. Plus all dat fiber and no carbs.... Great for cuts

>not making your own protein/energy bars
its not even that hard and its fkin cheap

>haven't seen these anywhere for years
>will probably never have one again

feels bad

if i run out of breakfast supplies for overnight stuff, i literally go out and buy a box of those and eat the entire thing in one sitting.

mint chocolate + sips is GOAT

Weekly meal prep is enough work for me between my actual job, school, lifting, and hobbies.

My nigga!
1g less protons.
1g less shuggah.
20 more calories...

But Pure Protein is GOAT for bars.