What is the worst time/place to be alive in history?

What is the worst time/place to be alive in history?

when you were born
also *ngland at any time in history, its a shithole which is why all of the smart english fled it to nicer places

London 1665-66
>plague
>fire
>having a Stuart as your King
would kms

Cambodia in the 1970s, Europe in the mid 14th century, anywhere being invaded by the Mongols, or Central and Eastern Europe in the 1940s.

when you are the losers

Right now

>the shitty of Bongland

Actually England was a good place to live in the latter half of the 17th century after the great fire
>Economy growing
>Quality of living improving across the board
>England starting to realise the potential of her imperial designs
Meanwhile the Spaniards were stagnating and the French were getting a goid dose of Absolute monarchy in their ass

2018, in Blonald Brumpfs America

right here, right now

Probably Europe in the black death. Imagine being alive during an actual fucking apocalypse.

Being a jew or slav in Europe during the halocaust
>inb4 never happened

The globalist liberal hellscape of 2018.

This is honestly the worst time to exist in human history as we are at the forefront of a jewish fascist planetary state that will mean the end of nonjewish civilization for good.

Whenever I read abouth the Black Death the more I realise how absolutely terrible it must've been. Seeing that pic only reinforces that, imagining people everywhere looking like that and praying with every single part of my being that I won't be next

Dont you think they'll keep around halflings to do their bidding?

Europe in the 14th century
>100 years war mercenaries raping and looting
>Famine kills of 1/2 europes population
>Plague kills of 1/2 europes population

Dont know what the fourth horseman was doing

Is that supposed to be a pregnant woman?

pregnant with a poopoo baby
spoiler alert: there is no loo

It's a random guy in the streets with a swollen belly from the curse, seeping filthy pus out of painful skin that smells of death, just lying there waiting untill it's over

Worst time and place to be born, at least in the west, is probably Warsaw in 1898.

Born to be at conscription age anywhere in Europe in '14.

more like being in eastern europe during ww2

Born male anywhere in the USSR in 1923.

Not-so-fun-fact, 68 percent of males born in the USSR in 1923 were dead by 1946.
>Stupid-high infant mortality rate
>multiple famines
>conscription age during Operation Barbarossa

Thank God.

For a second I thought it was going to be a difficult fap there.

haha le epic!

Europe right about now

Now.
I rather be born 50 years later to not see the current horrors that's unfolding, especially this site.

The Dark Ages. Unsanitary, diseased, poverish conditions do not appeal to me.

right fucking now
you realise we’re the last generation before interstellar travel and space colonies are a thing right?

you realise we’re the last generation before full immersion virtual reality becomes a thing right?

you realise we’re the last generation before aging is defeated and human immortality is achieved right?

you realise we’re the last generation before sentient sexbots are a thing right?

We’re like the generation before the industrial revolution. integral to its creation but tragically unable to experience its colossal earth changing effects. We will never have these things, and in time we will be forgotten to history, and future generations will look back at us in pity, unless they’re too busy fucking their sexbot waifus.

>sentient sexbots
Why would you want your sexbot to be sentient?

Don't worry. Our civilization is coming.

We get closer every day.

Satan confirms

>I rather be born 50 years later
That cute user you would never be born since white people wont exist in 50 years.

No

The (((Jews))) are destined to fail due to their own smugness and complete lack of spirituality, it happens every damn time.

It's why I'm not worried for the future, the next century or so might be awful but balance will be restored as it always does

America during the epidemics period. These guys experienced the apocalypse.