Is loneliness bad for your health?

Is loneliness bad for your health?

They say lonely people die sooner.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFl4YcvCz7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes.

what do to overcome crippling loneliness? I just moved to a new city

Good. Why would I want to be in this god forsaken place longer than I have to? I'll just get huge and die huge

how old are you?

Haha jokes on you OP, I have a 10/10 GF who wants to spend the rest of our lives together, a qt asian I cheat on my GF several times a week with and I'm STILL lonely.

I remember reading that loneliness is processed through your brain as physical pain.
And negative emotions in general are bad for you, stress does kill.

>I appreciate closeness with others so little that I sneak around and cheat for short-term gratification
>I feel lonely

No fucking shit you idiot. That's what happens when you're dishonest and ungrateful; you can go your whole life without ever getting caught, and still do penance living on the island you've stranded yourself on in your own heart.

I've never had a girlfriend before, never even held hands. Honestly the only time I almost asked one out she turned around and kissed a chad who turned out to be her boyfriend and the quarterback of the high school football team.

I'm hopeless

I usually just take a tab of acid and realize that loneliness is just an illusion because I'm connected to everything. People don't have to make you happy, you go to make yourself happy and enjoy your own skin. I honestly love solitude. Better than hearing a bunch of cunty gossip. Just find someone that talks honestly and thinks freely about everything.

I'm 25 and in the same position.

So don't do what I do and not approach women or ask them out.

Also if a woman is touching your face/arms standing really close to you, THAT MEANS SHE'S INTO YOU AND DON'T FUCK UP AND JUST RUN AWAY

You deserve your loneliness. How fucking hard is it to keep your dickings to one female. Cheaters are gutter tier.

Unless you don't give a shit about your gf, I guess

I was in roughly the same place as you at 18. By 21 I lost the v-card, and at 25 now my sex/dating life is going stronger than that of most of my peers.

Where do you meet enough girls?

I don't care about hookups desu, I am searching for a commited GF.
Had two long term (average 1.5 years) RS now, need to find the next, better woman.

Yes

I'm alone but I don't even get lonely. In fact I get annoyed when I'm around people for too long.

This desu senpai famalam.

You're lonely because you don't even treat your loved ones like objects. You're a shitty human being who will never know love.

I kind of hope you die lonely in your death bed at an early age thinking what you had. You deserve your loneliness.

Fuck you for taking my response

Original poster here, I just turned 23

lol you guys are such losers

If you see it as a negative, yes

that pretty much entirely mediated by help seeking behavior. Lonely people tend to be reluctant when it comes to reaching out to doctors for medical shit. They don't get feedback from others, like "hey, you should get that checked out", or "you look like shit, maybe you should see a doctor". The grand picture here is that old lonely people are either not around someone when shit hits the fan, or are not told to seek help when they are in need of it. Just make sure to see a doctor from time to time and get help when somethings not right and you should be in the clear. That leaves you time to worry about stopping being lonely.

Kinda inspiring me a little bit.

Makes me want to start taking my girlfriend seriously. But then I'd have to cut off all my hoes.

If you like to be lonely, then no.

Fuck that one gave me feels

>seeking ltr GF's

Why are you faggots doing this? Relationships dont last, you will not get married, even if you do the marriage will be over in a decade and you'll both end up cheating on each other. Willingly seeking LTR's is degenerate and not worth it. Hoes will step on your heart and leave you for a better more thicker dick.

Redpill coming in: only fuck girls and play around. Even if you have a gf never stop fucking with other women. This way when your OG gf for whatever reason leaves or you get dropped you can just jump to the next one.

DONT FALL IN LOVE OR SEEK LTR WITH WOMEN BITCHES AINT NOTHIN BUT HOES AND TRICKS

T. 'Mad pussslayer

This is true relationships are cucks for gays

Haha! Everyone answered the other guy and ignored you

idk i'm lonely and i live with more 7 guys and it's making me even more miserable so now i'm going to move out to literally live alone and i don't have social media besides having 2k friends on them and chatting people up
I'm going to focus on reading, meditating and studying (plus lifting)
I hope i don't become crazy and actually learn more about myself. I need to conquer myself and my loneliness(because even when i'm with 99999 people near me i still feel lonely af)
and THEN only when i'm happy ALONE i may have a gf

Loneliness is a state of the mind

Truth. Dont get cucked by women they'll turn out and shit down your hart in no time black knight is the way of the man

Sorry man. Pimpknight is the way to go

I tell girls I am interested right off the bat I'm not looking for anything serious but after like a month they act like we are a couple. I've already gotten to the point I don't go for any bitch above 25 just because younger girls are better and there are whores turning 18 every day so why the fuck would I keep going for old and busted? Then when I get bored I just inception their ass by saying shit like they can't live life being at home going to college they need to leave the state...then they do and I go after another bitch

Lonliness can be bad, but it depends on the kind of person you are
A hermit monk is probably healthier mentally than a party animal who is constantly surrounded by people
Ideally you'd learn to be content being alone, and if you get the chance to spend time in the company of people you like, then go for it.

>it ain't easy

Fuck I love this

You sure feel like a fucking boss, dont you? When the only thing you are is a piece of crap.

Sickening to read people writing this stuff so proudly and with no apparent remorses.

Literally me. Do you have any friends?

Lacking female companionship is the only thing about my social life that gets me upset. I also don't feel worthy of a gf because I'm a NEET(not by choice).

>sickening to read people making this stuff up so proudly

Roll

Forget all these cucks. Eventually one of you will leave. And if you end up loving her with all your heart she'll be the one to cheat on you and leave you broken in the dust.
Keep her. But don't feel bad about porking others. Enjoy your miserable short life as much as possible and leave the love nonsense in fairy tales where it belongs. It will just hurt you and take years away from you.

Kek

Loneliness is subjective. A social person may feel lonley when they are only around five people but a quite person may not even feel lonley when they are by themselves.

All the lonely people / Where do they all come from? / All the lonely people / Where do they all belong?

Correlation doesn't imply causation.

Get hobbies that have clubs. Even if it's something gay like board games. Just find something you enjoy that could involve meeting people. Then when you meet like minded people try your absolute best to not be retarded

How long has it been since you guys hugged a girl?

(Family doesn't count)

Do non-consensual hugs count?

My parents have been married for almost 40 years.

Oh dear user..

I'm moving out on my own in May and I'm counting down the days. Although I don't enjoy living with my mom I still fear the loneliness of coming home from work and waking up completely alone.

Since I left college. So...shit, like 8 years. Fuck.

>find a qt half-vietnamese asmr chick on youtube
>creep her out with youtube comments
>post her on Veeky Forums
I know your game pal

I only want to know because I was having a conversation on NYE with some lads, and I lifted up this annoying hefty-sized girl and ran over to the other side of the pub's outside area with her.

N-no game.

I just find her cute.
She seems like a nice girl

Now realise that most of you will never be slayers because you just weren't born with the genetics for it, like how you'll never be a top tier powerlifter or competing BBer.

It's already fucked and we are on our way out because the old ways of marriage and gfs are gone.

That's the real blackpill.

Coming up on a year now. I've almost made peace with the fact I'm never going to know that feel again.

1.5 years

Would you guys ever pay a girl to hug/have sex with you?

No. That would be admitting defeat.

Absolutely

whats her channel?

Look at that depth, boys.

moongloveASMR

She doesn't really post much

Fpbp
/thread.

>moongloveASMR
thank you user

Does the sweet old crazy bat of a woman I work with count? If so a couple times a month.
Otherwise at least 3 years but I honestly don't remember.

>tfw you have to pay a cam whore to show you love and attention

"Being alone is only lonely if you want it to be"

This as well.

/thread

LOLL IM LITERALLY KEKING IN MY CAR

Today I hugged a girl. I do it pretty regularly, it's not something out of this world. But I've never kissed a girl

youtube.com/watch?v=lFl4YcvCz7Q