Wow... would you be able to do it?

Wow... would you be able to do it?

Here's a bump for your shitpost thread OP

hmm. don't think so.

lol I would drink it all immediately upon seeing it just out of spite for whomever created something so trivial and stupid

Used to work as delivery driver for a furniture store in Florida.

A gallon of water was how we started the day.

What's the point? Is there any evidence that drinking anymore water than necessary does anything? Besides pissing a lot anyway because that's about all I ever get from drinking a lot.

Would be pissing all day 2bh

>Drinking a gallon of water is an achievement
What the fugg brehs? If doing something that is as essential as staying hydrated is such a difficult challenge in your life I recommend just killing yourself before something mildly unpleasant ruins your day.
>inb4 you're mad about a shit thread online
Yeah I know

Not the same guy, but you sweat it out.

We were all fat fucks who would sweat all day.

There was one day were we all lost a combined total of 35lbs from dehydration. It was like 112 degrees and 90% humidity.

Jesus

I have a small belly, I could but it'd hurt. I'd also pee every 20 minutes.

easy

but i would chug 1L every 3hour

and it would be even easier if i workout or go running

>14 hours to drink ONE GALLON of water

lmao

i don't understand... your goal is to drink more water?

what is the temptation? not drinking water?

I drink at least 1 and a half gal a day. It's simple

I drink just under 1 gallon of water a day, and I stop drinking usually by 5pm.

this is probably one of the most cringeworthy things I've seen all day

how/why did you measure that?

it's probably for fat, skinnyfat, and girls who fall for meme health tips online so they drink water instead of juice, soda and starbucks drinks. I'd assume if you're not very active and your drinking about a glass of water every hour, you're probably not thirsty for anything else.

4 college age neckbeards with access to a freight scale.

We used do all kinds of moronic shit. Like making rubbing alcohol heaters when the store heater did not work and crushing glass mexican soda bottles in a bucket and dumping it on dirt roads for shits and giggles.

I drink way more water than that every day so yea easily.

How can people get by drinking so little water in a day? Some people I know only seem to drink a liter of water a day.

>Wow... would you be able to do it?

I have to drink two of those a day when I'm in the water loading phase of a big water cut for a PL meet.

Fuckin sucks. Those suagr free kool aide drops save me every time.

Thatswhy the jugs empty dummy

Nothing says healthy like an iron deficiency from constantly flashing out your system.

Exactly this shit is retarded. No one on earth needs a gallon of water to stay healthy. Say goodbye to your potassium and zinc levels too

how the fuck do people not like water? used to work with guys who'd use those crystal light things, to me it you're not happy to have straight water you're not working hard enough.

Look man, I drink enough water to keep happy that's fine

But drinking eight liters a day, for four fucking days in a row.

Good fucking god you just want something that tastes

if you need THAT just for fucking reaching you WATER INTAKE then you're not gonna make it son.

I've always drank atleast a gallon of water every day, 5'11 180, do body workouts w/ dumbbells an hour a day, and otherwise sit on my ass studying or gaming. Do I have diabetes Insipidus?

this is kind of like """""hardgainers"""" that are all "naw brah I ate so much food I went to mcdonalds today" when in reality they got a happy meal.

Try drinking four liters of water in a day. It's not pleasant.

>he doesn't drink at least 5 gallons of water a day
fucking hydrationlets get off my board

It's for alcoholics I think

Shit filters you nigga. As someone who has to drink a ton of water all the time I noticed the difference. Main thing being that I don't get sick as easily, and when I do it's not at all as bad as it typically is.

So there's no real evidence that drinking a ton of water has any real health benefit. Being slightly dehydrated doesn't even have much bearing on athletic performance. There are also some major health issues that can be caused by over consumption of water.

But listen to me you fucks

Kidney stones

fucking

suck

drink

your

water

You sound like blaha and you are probably also a huge faggot like him. Go away you tryhard faggot

>Hey guys, drink lots of water so you don't have to give birth to a rock out your dickhole
>gets called a faggot

Veeky Forums EVERYONE

Bla bla give me your poverty bicep shot before you go and then actually go.

>resist temptation
STICK YOUR HAND IN YOUR EYE

No, he walked on water and turned it into wine, not piss it out of his fat American skin

>all day to drink a single gallon of water

If you think that would be challenging please self-slaughter now

I drink 2L of water everyday when I get home from work. I can drink 6L on the weekends, but usually 4L on the weekends.
1 gallon isn't hard at all.

I just take a 2 litre water bottle to work and finish it by the end of the day, then at home I usually have another probably 1.5 litres.

>drink gallon of water all at once
>die

thatll show them

da fuck nigha thats some pussy ass shit m8 for my show i had to drink 2 gals before 6pm

i can easily do a gallon of milk a day if im not cutting.

easily
>mfw i drank 2 gallons of water a day when i was in the hospital 2 years ago

>fall for meme health tips online so they drink water instead of juice, soda and starbucks drinks
are you implying this is not going to work? cutting that shit out of your diet in favour of water is objectively a big improvement.

Easily. 1 8oz glass an hour for 8 hours will do it. That's not hard at all.

>it's probably for fat, skinnyfat, and girls who fall for meme health tips online so they drink water instead of juice, soda and starbucks drinks.

How the fuck is that a meme? Exchanging soda for water would probably be the single most effective method of improving the health of the general population.

How the fuck is drinking water a challenge? Is breathing hard as well?

>all of these guys angry af if you dont get your water intake
>I never have a thirst feeling unless I dont drink for days
fuck all you guys

I like this idea but at my school I even forget to eat anything after lunch(which is at 1030am and schoolday ends at 1600) so there's no way I could remember that shit

Why drink if you don't feel thirsty?

I would probably just throw up about half of that.

I get water from the food I eat too.

You know, your organism has this life-hack app that alerts you when you need to drink
Its called thirst!
Human body is trully amazing innit?

Ex-skelly GOMAD veteran reporting

Drinking a gallon of water is a fuckin joke, try drinking a gallon of whole milk between the hours of 11pm and 3am

Actually being dehydrated by 3% make you lose like 20% of your strenght. We are 60% water, and muscle is about 80% water.

I could understand the water jug meme if you're an older person and you don't feel the sensation of thirst. But it's most likely some middle aged mom who has to make wetting some kind of art project. Oh well.

you are fucking retarded. majority of people don't drink enough water daily. just becuase your 'life-hack app' doesn't alert immediately does not mean you are 100% optimal.

you know you do just fine consuming like 30g of protein daily but is it optimal?

Human body is trully amazing innit?

No, I don't think that I could cut my water consumption that drastically.

when you're thirsty you're already dehydrated, and when you're hungry you're already starving.

wtf don't you browse fit? gtfo dyel

how much do you pee?

btw even if you do have it be grateful it's not mellitus

I started drinking a gallon a day 2 months ago. Makes me more energetic and made my skin much clearer. You get used to it really quickly. Would highly recommend.

it's for teenage girls who think being skinny = fit