ABS and how I am fucking up

What the FUCK. I have already cut soda out of my life, I eat sweets VERY fucking rarely. I don't drink alcohol anymore. I fucking go to the gym and spend good time lifting weights at least 2 hours a day. I am eating fairly healthy, and I am happy with my gains, BUT FUCK I don't have abs yet! How much fucking more do I have to sacrifice? I don't get it. I know fucking idiots who eat shit and workout and fucking still drink alcohol and they have visible abs. Is cardio a fucking must? Am I don't wrong by eating hamburgers even without fucking bread most of the time? Must I ignore bread entirely? Is it that I am consuming too much sugar or should I abandon it entirely? Is it the bread from time to time? WHAT THE FUCK AM I MISSING? What am I doing wrong? I am ignoring cardio,

>2 hours a day every day
You lift baby weights
>No mention of actual caloric intake
Because you eat too much you fucking retard
>muh friends can eat shit and have abs
That's because they don't eat anything else so that 1500 calories they take in is pretty much the whole days worth.

Fuck off from this board

Calories in calories out.

If you want abs and don't have them, you're either not counting calories, counting them wrong, don't have the willpower to eat at the deficit your body requires or you are doing it right and just need more time.

Your body doesn't defy thermodynamics.

>curls 35 are baby weights
>bench presses two 70 lb dumbbells are baby weights and works down the weight

I start heavy and go down in the weight.

Let me guess, you do 5x5 and are fucking musclefat, right?

You need to do exercises that target the core like squats and ohp.
You should also be aiming to get lean from activiity not dieting,

>bench presses two 70 lb dumbbells are baby weights and works down the weight
Wow you don't benchpress just one at a time?

You spend all day on isolations, don't you retard?

>Let me guess, you do 5x5 and are fucking musclefat, right?

hahaha you're in your late teens aren't you? How often do you post on /R9K/

well fuck, I only do benching, curls, front dumbbell flies, OHP, shoulder bar pulldowns, seated shoulder pull-backs, pullups, tricep rope pulldowns. Maybe I should work on my fucking core after all.

>well fuck, I only do benching, curls, front dumbbell flies, OHP, shoulder bar pulldowns, seated shoulder pull-backs, pullups, tricep rope pulldowns. Maybe I should work on my fucking core after all.

Holy shit why do people like you even post here. You have about as much of a clue of what you are doing as you have abs.

>He goes to the gym unironically

You now realise you're a curlbro.

curlbros are people who only curl

Curlbros are people who mostly curl and some other exercises like bench and pulls as far a I care. They get the same body as someone who just curls.

>not doing cardio

I want gymcels to leave.

explain the cardio doesn't kill gains thing. I want to believe

that faggot listed the majority of workouts I do and I have abs. What workouts do you do, old man?

Over threes times as many exercises as that. Including legs and heavy lifts. Kiddo.

>kiddo

Well you called me old man so im assuming your a kid you fucking retard.

You have to be over 18 and lift to post here

Drink shit ton of water bro. You will stink less then

who the fuck stinks here?

Weak ass underage curlbro with shit taste in games