What the fuck was Lee smoking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XvoQqz_tsSY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His own farts by this point in the war.

sum of dat dank kush yo

imagine if we won that battle dixiebros

imagine if Latin America began south of New York

Every general standing over the field with a smashing victory within his reach faces the temptation to grasp for it, instead of allowing it to come to him. Lee was going to get beat eventually, but it didn't have to occur on that day.

Get over it Cletus, you lost as soon as you bombarded Ft. Sumter.

European here, do people in South still lament their loss and are there any real movements for separatism?

>do people in South still lament their loss
yeah there are a lot of LARPers
>and are there any real movements for separatism?
of course not, the south is an entire region of unemployed druggies leeching off of the rest of us, they wouldn't survive a day if they separated and they know it

Damn, I will enjoy seeing your nation Balkanize in this century, it will be a fascinating thing to observe.

Yes. It's huge. There's an entire mythology built around it, called the lost cause, in which the South basically did nothing wrong and all the southern generals were true gentlemen and slavery wasn't that bad and they were doomed to lose from the start because of Northern industry.

It's pretty God damned ridiculous. In some ways we're still fighting the civil war.

Meant for

>In some ways we're still fighting the civil war.

Like I said here

Was that war really fought mainly over what will be done with the slaves?

i remember taking a road trip from New England down south to Virginia, and every gas station and convenient store we went to in Virginia had a section for confederate flags. this was 3 years ago.

No, as a European, even I recognize that is not true reason. Geopolitics is.

And the true reason is?

So pretty much what I read from authors such as Huntington, your nation will balkanize in this century.

Power control.

Marijuana, unironically

>“I wish it was in my power to place it (cannabis) in the pocket of every soldier, because I am convinced that it speedily relieves debility, fatigue and suffering.”

I like to think myself as honoring Lee's memory every time I light up my bong.

How did they smoked it back then? Was weed back then as strong as today's mutant super-weed?

It's called the "klu Klux klan"

So your entire history of South is just KKK?

No wonder you are such a divided nation.

No, it was ridiculously weak compared to today's standards.

Yes, you're deluded if you think otherwise. There's a reason why the CSA constitution mirrored the United States except for expressly outlawing restrictions on slavery.

naiive

>thread devolves into /pol/-tier shit-flinging

Yeah they were growing 28% thc, hydroponic OG trainwreck

Bullshit

You're telling me millenials and genZers spending all day on insagram and snapchat are sitting around pining for Ole' Dixie

Niqqa pls

>European here, do people in South still lament their loss
Some of them, yes.
>and are there any real movements for separatism?
Not any serious ones.

A meme

People throw them on trucks and it doesnt mean anything

I'm gonna need a source for this quotation senpai

Not saying it's incredible, but I need a better source than "a guy on Veeky Forums"

Yes since Lincoln was assasinated and was replaced by a wanabe southern aristocrat. the reconstruction went terribly with Jim Crow laws replacing slavery with pretty much no resistance and the mythology of the "southern way of life" being allowed to form

Ignore my post ._.

>Being delusional enough to believe the "All kids are on social media!!!" meme

I'm a Southerner from Arkansas and let me tell you something.
1. Fuck the Confederacy it didn't do shit for Arkansas. You should also visit Arkansas as we got a lot of Civil War landmark/battle areas.
2. The loss thing is only for dumb asses who think the Confederacy is hot shit and the LARP'ers
3. There is no real separatist movements as the South is really patriotic.
4. Fuck this guy: 5. As a Southerner I'm glad the U.S won because fuck those rich land owning circle jerks.

I bet you live in Fayetteville, faggot

No

t. Carpetfagger

I live in Georgia, one of the South-est states, and one that adorns a flag inspired by the Confederate flag. I can say with certainty that people here lament the loss because of Sherman's march. There are people I've seen with car magnets and T-shirts that call the confederates heroes, while also having things that say support the troops. The irony is lost on them.

If the Romans make a desert and call it peace, then reconstruction was something better than a desert.

>Not faggotville
way to fuck that one up, Fayette

>There are people I've seen with car magnets and T-shirts that call the confederates heroes, while also having things that say support the troops. The irony is lost on them.

I'm an unironic secessionist and have outright told active duty servicemen that I don't support the government they serve or the wars they fight in and I never will.

See, at least you GET secession and the whole point of the Confederacy.

>I'm an unironic secessionist
Traitor

"Let it be that I am a Traitor. The word has no terrors for me...I have been born of traitors, but, thank God, they have been Traitors in the great cause of liberty, fighting against tyranny and oppression. Such treason will ever be mine whilst true to my lineage. No, No, my friends! Smaller States before us struggled successfully, for their independence, and freedom against far greater odds; and if it must be, we can make one long, last, desperate struggle, for our rights and honor, ere the black pall of tyranny is stretched over the bier of our dead liberties. To meet death a little sooner or a little later, can be of consequence to very few of us."

mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the lord...

>anyone who wants to leave a union they did not consent to joining is a "traitor"
You are fucking autistic. I'm not even southern, I'm pure Yankee, stretching back to the Mayflower.
We need to become a contractual-constitutional state.

>>anyone who wants to leave a union they did not consent to joining
They ratified the constitution

gunpowder

>not mixing with cocaine to create brown-brown

youtube.com/watch?v=XvoQqz_tsSY

You need to get on my level of substance abuse m8