Which are worse, fat people or smokers?

Which are worse, fat people or smokers?

smokers because they smell

Have you ever sniffed a fatty?

Both are capable of redemption.

im a fat smoker
ama

>implying fatties don't smell

Nah don't waste your breath you probably only have three left.

Fat people.
Trying to quit nicotine is hard. Not being capable of just eating a bit less is pathetic.

My fat non smoking room mate Smells like necrosis because of his diabetes

fats are much worse, they are an eye sore

never smelled a true fatty like you have in US but i know many smokers and they are disgusting. that smell gets everywhere and is so hard to get out it drives me crazy.

I smoke :)

Kill yourself.

Oh wait, you already are.

Smokers are usually aware that they're wrecking themselves, also they don't look as disgusting as fatties

Fatties, smokers will give me a smoke when I get drunk.

kill yourself faster

>implying smoking + exercise are utterly incompatible
I like to enjoy a cigarette after my workouts

>Trying to quit nicotine is hard.

At least all humans NEED to eat, even fatties, they just eat too much of the wrong foods and dont counter-balance it with exercise.

I dont know how people actually start smoking to the point of getting an addiction to nicotine.

It's called fitting in and having a social life.

Smokers have the potential to still be attractive, in spite of the ashtray mouth and smell. Fatties have no such potential. Unless you're a chubby chaser, in which case you should go find some whale to lay down on your head until you stop breathing.

>inb4 half of you faggots pop boners at that suggestion

You're an idiot.

>he ate healthily and exercised daily but he died at 40 because he smoked!!!!

Neither. People and their bad habits that don't affect me don't bother me. I'm a simple man.

>have old university friend
>very intelligent, bachelor of science, majored in mathematics
>married a fatty with a horrible personality
>not only fat, literally HUGE. hippo size
>divorced eventually
>gets married again
>another huge fatso

Fat people. Smokers at lest know that smoking is bad for you.

I think smokers and fat people look disgusting. Both take a huge toll on your health and beauty as you get older. I knew someone who was a really 8/10 and she smoked for 4 years and looks like she is 34 even though she is 22. Also it can cause lung cancer and kill them within 3 years.

Fat peoples body can be wrecked really quickly and cause problems that can not be cured once it goes to the point of no return.

But the irony is if they stopped smoking and eating fast food made their own food and stopped with soda ice cream anything with high fructose corn syrup in it all that shit. Worked out a few times a week they would look really good.

At lest they smell better than BO, and rancid mayo...

And this makes you wiser than 99% of us here.

You realize second hand smoke does affect you if you're hanging out with them?

No it doesn't you tremendously over afeared faggot. 15 min around someone smoking doesn't affect you. Even actual smokers lungs begin to heal within days of quitting.

Fat people smell disgusting. My sister weighs 300 lbs and I can't bear to be in the same room as her.

When I walk on the street and someone who's smoking goes towards me I hold my breath. Anyone else does this?

>grew up with a dad that smokes
>now love the smell of the cigarettes he buys
I can only stand second hand smoke when it's a particular brand. Otherwise it has this disgusting sour smell.

Actual gross obese fatties piss me off way more than smokers do.

it's free nicotine

smoking is relaxing, somehow therapeutical and also really really good for your social life, i'm a smoker for about 7 years now, i don't smoke much, about a pack a week or two, and i've met a fucking lot of cool people just by asking for a lighter or a cigarrette i also do a lot of cardio, so i don't see how smoking affects my performance that much

>When I walk on the street and someone who's smoking goes towards me I hold my breath. Anyone else does this?
yeh when i was 4 i did

NOT BEING ABLE TO QUIT SMOKING IS PATHETIC

I got a chuckle out of how stupid you might be.

I smoke fatties

smokers, the fucking stench like fuck off, especially in crowded places

fat people are shite too but avoidable

>good for your social life
you can also just carry around a lighter
Gets you about 70% of the smoker "social life" without dying in your 50's

It's relaxing due to oral fixation and nicotinic lucidity. But it's actually the opposite of relaxing due to heavy anxiogenesis.
Like it'll give you clear thinking and some energy. But it makes up for it ten fold with worry and fear, inherent to nicotinic stimulation.

All effects build up over time, making you overthink many things.
Then you start to feel like that clear headed post-smoke mindset is your baseline, like it's you. So any decision to quit just doesn't make sense without that mindset. Leading to things like "Yeah, I'll quit, and just to make sure I want to I'll have one more".
It's hard to stop because of that, even if you don't enjoy it whatsoever.

I vaporize instead and got my nicotine cut down to zero daily, maybe once a week otherwise. Still carry a lighter for comrades and because zippos are cool as FUCK. But smoking just seems so disgusting.