Master

Master,
You treat yourself to a great, healthy nutritious diet, but why not me?
You know, I don't want to eat this canned cancer for the rest of my life and die...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xUynRdzzsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Feeding a pet nothing but fresh meat would be extremely expensive and I don't have enough money for that.

Sorry just enjoy your meow mix.

there's fresh bird outside, you don't eat your dried crap anyway

I WORK to feed both of us everyday.

What the fuck do you do.

why does this hit me in the feels

Cats are obligate carnivores, a properly chosen canned food is lightyears better than dry food. Of course going fresh or raw is better, but you'll find that a cat eating a healthy wet-food only diet will have:
A healthier coat
Drink less water
Have less kidney and urinary issues
Poops stink less
Be less lethargic and more fun to play with

Really there's nothing wrong with canned food when researched (some canned food is just as bad as dry food for cats). Raw feeding actually needs more than just a chunk of chicken as it lacks other nutrients and vitamins a cat would need and would do more damage than good if you don't know what you're doing.

So there is that!

Just look for grain and carb free foods that have real meats listed as the first 3 or 4 ingredients.

not slit your throat while you sleep

everything you own could be mine

Nigga you try summin and I'll just roll over on top of you.

Ok we'll stop with the canned food and go back to dry. And you're on a quarter cup for the rest of the month for your insolence.

my dog eats pretty good brand stuff. rice base with chicken or salmon. occasional liquid prepackage stuff. if i cook meat i'll drizzle the fat over his dry food too. Walk him every day too for that there dog cardio

also

>cats

how about you shut your fucking mouth you fucking pussy

>Having a filthy cat, instead of a loyal dog
Never going to make it

But you can lick your dick

Being cute and stepping on your face if your the alarm didn't wake you up.

This was me an hour ago.

>Based cat making sure I get to work on time so I don't end up on the welfare.

Laughed too hard at this for some reason.

Fed my pupper on a raw food diet for her first year, and feed her raw meals a few times a week to mix up her wet+dry mix. My cat gets the same minus dry food since it increases his risk of kidney issues/bladder crystals

>having a cat

Enjoy toxoplasmosis

bro your pupper is cute af. can you pat him on the chest for me?

toxoplasmosis makes men aggressive

getting cat parasites literally makes you alpha

Done, now to take her for a run in the field

My cat wouldn't even eat anything but dry food except for some greens

have fun guys

Go catch a bird or something you horrible little fuckwit

But I do.

Breakfast:
Fancy feast and a bit of egg yolk if I'm having eggs

For lunch, I give him a bit of chicken or beef if I'm having some

For dinner, he gets a bit of dry food, and a bit of fish/beef/chicken/whatever I'm having.

>That first nip of the day

>tfw my cats food smells better than my food

I JUST GOTTA OVERDO EVERYTHING
RIGHT BABE?

yep

That cat is weak, small, not fluffy. Look at this cat. You can tell from this image he is strong, big, very fluffy. This cat lives outside, sleeps under a bush in 10 degree weather. This cat kills groundhogs for a warm-up. Your cat kills dust bunnies, at best. Get wrecked

Ahahahaha this is one of my favorite pictures of all time on the internet.

i love you op, you made me giggle like a retared

She is the one who i lift for.

My cats had ribbeye steak last night

All my friends constantly bring this shit up. How can you honestly make the argument that dogs are better?
>barking
>smells like shit
>whining/crying
>drooling

Damn boi. How big is that cat? Haha

Also have to walk them and take them out every time they need to piss or shit

Kassi one

And babies gay according to that guy

Her Chad BF has srs gains tho, goes for 1 week outside trip even when weather is like -10 - -20 celcius.

Kassi two

>A bro
>Will eat faces off intruders
>Will literally die for me
>Will run in the park and on trails with me
>Listens to everything I say
>Can actually take outside and enjoy time together

Cats are lazy niggers and are shit animals.

Dogs will literally be your best friend because they're so awesome and fun to be around.

>will eat feces*

This cat is crass and brutish. Look it this cat. You can tell from this image he is suave and pleasing to the senses. This cat goes on awesome kitty adventures, and when he's done he shares his chipmunks with cat bitches and naps in the sun. Your cat chews rocks because they look kind of like mice. Get him fixed.

I want to have sex with that man.

>Gun
>Human friends

Is something wrong with my cat? Why does she sit like this?

Its a cat ffs, not a leopard or tiger, how much meat a day would it eat?

>Take a razor to all your furniture
>Bite yourself on the arm for no reason sometimes

I don't need another friend though, especially one that I have to babysit. I like coming home to be alone and meditate, and if my cat wants to play a bit or just chill at my feet that's fine too.

Are you from 'straya? Cause I see some bantz

There's a reason why dog people are stereotypically bros that go hiking and kayaking and cat people are single feminazis and beta bitch boys

>Rottweiler

Patrician taste, m8

Cats are weird.

That's acceptable though.

Literally the only reason to not get a dog is because they don't fit your schedule.

To pretend like they aren't better pets in every single other way is laughable.

Might as well get a gold fish or a hamster if you want a low maintenance pet.

No but they loved me when I went down there.

They said Americans always got mad at them when they talked shit but since I bantered back I was ok

I like my cat as a low maint pet. I don't have time for a doggo, but I just clean out my cat's litter box and feed her once a day. She sleeps with me, she'll play with random shit in the house that's fun to watch, and I can pet her and play with her if I'm not busy.

are we posting cats

You should have been a dog, then I would have fed you steaks and tren and called you Killer.

>being straight male
>owning a cat
Select 1

>Master
Op obviously has no experience with cats.

I miss her ;_;

I have one of each and love them for different reasons.

If animals could speak, the dog would be a blundering outspoken fellow; the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much.

The superior imaginative inner life of the cat, resulting in superior self-possession, is well known. A dog depends wholly on companionship, and is utterly lost except in packs or by the side of his master. Leave him alone and he does not know what to do except bark and howl and trot about till sheer exhaustion forces him to sleep. A cat is never without contentment. Like a superior man, he knows how to be alone and happy. Once he looks about and finds no one to amuse him, he settles down to the task of amusing himself; and no one really knows cats without having peeked at some lively and well-balanced kitten which believes itself alone.

She's beautiful. Ginger cat best cat after tabby.

That guy is really deep in the closet lel

That's some grade a fedora projecting onto house pets. I know dogs who behave the way you described cats and cats who behave the way you described dogs. He'll my little kitty is the biggest attention whore of a pet I've ever had and she meows mournfully when I leave and when I come home she waits at the door for me and as I type she is cuddling me and purring. She's never quiet meows so much I named her squeakers. Never aloof and is especially jealous of the way I'm always holding my phone instead of her.

>dogs are fun loving extroverted bros
>cats are autistic

sounds right desu

/thread.

Kek

This

Cats are literally worthless NEETs

The exception makes the rule.

More like dogs are simple-minded chad-worshipers and wannabes that lift for girls while cats are men who lift for themselves and aesthetics alone.

Throw a stick, and the servile dog wheezes and pants and stumbles to bring it to you. Do the same before a cat, and he will eye you with coolly polite and somewhat bored amusement. And just as inferior people prefer the inferior animal which scampers excitedly because someone else wants something, so do superior people respect the superior animal which lives its own life and knows that the puerile stick-throwings of alien bipeds are none of its business and beneath its notice.

Face it: the cat is such a perfect symbol of beauty that it's impossible for any true aesthete to do other than worship it.

I see why you like cats so much.

There is no rule dumb cunt that's my point to over generalize a whole species is pure autism.

Straight female here

If a straight man loves his cat he gains +2/10

>having a full time job
>having social life
>owning a dog

pick 2

Pic related my cat being a spaz unplugging my cell phone charger with her mouth. Then trying to play it off like it wasn't her.

Lol yeah every cat owner is a bluepilled libtard cuck, nice logic there

Dogs are only loyal because they are retarded. Cats are smarter and build trust in their owner over time, most people aren't patient enough for that though

Dogs look up to us
Cats look down on us
But pigs, pigs see us as equals

>2017
>not owning a pig
>not feeding the corpses of your enemies to your pig

I eat the pigs I raise. They are not pets.

You know what they say about a man who owns a pack of pigs

haha

cancer is funneh, guise! ecks dee

He's well fed.

>owner, may I have some of your oats?

> Get cat when I'm 6
> Have cat 19 years
> Develops severe allergies
> Can't have any wet or dry goods, even the $50 a bag hypoallergetic stuff
> Feed him 2 parts chicken to one part veg (carrots and broccoli)
> Blend it up into a paste
He's 24 now and doing great.

Its a meme you dip
youtube.com/watch?v=2xUynRdzzsM

Look at her eyes of pure orpiment. Beautiful. And a gorgeous fur of agate. Nature imitates cats.

This dog picture made me smile, she looks so fucking happy. Since you have a cat too, do they get along well? We have a kitten but I really want a chunky pupper like this one.

I know. My uncle had a couple of breeding sows and my cousins would try to rustle my jimmies about it when I was young.

Picture of agate for comparison of it's tones with those of the fur. Your cat is beautiful, pet her for me please.

Thanks she's still a troll tho

I will she enjoys it behind the ears and on the face but never the belly.

Good job user. Most people wouldn't have the commitment you do. I'm afraid he probably won't last that much longer simply due to his base biology but he will have lived a happy life and is lucky to have an user like you.

Excellent doggo

Good girl/10

I make a topper for my corgi's food because I like giving him something that's fresher and tastier than just boring ass dry kibble twice a day.

>4 cups of water
>2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken thighs
>boil the chicken until is good and tender
>take it out, chop it into little chunks
>put chicken back in along with peas and carrots
>let them cook for a good 20 minutes to soften up
>add a whole can of pumpkin puree
>let it cook for a while longer
>take it off the heat, let it cool
>when it's cool enough to not poach them, crack 5 eggs into the mixture and mix them in, thickening it
>seperate into jars/bags, a week's worth at a time
>freeze, defrost in the fridge as needed

Extra brotein for the pupper, the pumpkin is good for his stomach and shits, and he always enjoys eating it. Just gotta make sure and not give as much kibble to balance out the calories.

I wish this were real. I imagine that altered diet alone would probably kill it though.

N I P B O I Z

I

P

B

O

I

Z